Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

REVENGE OR FORGIVENESS-JASSI’S POLL (Page 6)

*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
i agree ides---that's why i'm glad Purab left her b/c frankly she didn't deserve him.  he respected her for who she was, but she never fully appreciated him Ouch she took revenge on him when he did nothing wrong in the first place Confused

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anjali308

i agree ides---that's why i'm glad Purab left her b/c frankly she didn't deserve him.  he respected her for who she was, but she never fully appreciated him Ouch she took revenge on him when he did nothing wrong in the first place Confused

Exactly, she is not fit for Purab neither looks nor as a human being . She would not deserve him even after makeover.

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

Exactly, she is not fit for Purab neither looks nor as a human being . She would not deserve him even after makeover.

agree 100% Ritu......on the other hand, Ides deserves Purab even without the makeover..........Wink
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by Minnie

What did she do?
Originally posted by gigli

Yeah.. what?

how abt treating Purab for means to an end......

What end?? I thought it was him who had been interested in the marriage........

What did she do?

Yeah.. what?

refusing to give  him the benifit of doubt........

what benefit of doubt? Her doubts proved right!!

What did she do?

Yeah.. what?

getting engaged to him to please her family without him consenting to this deal......

????? I didn't notice the pistol

What did she do?

Yeah.. what?

how abt treating refusing to meet him halfway with the effort he was putting in keeping the relationship going.....

What effort?? He revelled in his indulgent behaviour with regard to her........ moreover she rebelled against his patronising attitude and we are always more open with our feelings with our near and dear ones.......She didn't have the confidence and yet he would want her to behave like a wordly wise girl..........

What did she do?

Yeah.. what?

on second thought....u gals r right......Jassi did nothing......absolutely NOTHINGAngry

RIGHT FIRST TIMELOL

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
What end?? I thought it was him who had been interested in the marriage........
he was....but he wanted that if Jassi wanted it too...not to please her family only.....if u remember, he had asked her family not to broach the marriage topic with her....and anyway it was Jassi who proposed.....
what benefit of doubt? Her doubts proved right!!
ever heard of being more scared of the idea of something bad happening so much that u spoil ur present and later ur future because of it too......this is what happened with Jassi......being at the recieving end of such constant doubt is a hradship, especially if the one dishing it out is ur intended.....
????? I didn't notice the pistol
sorry I should have said Jassi-jawaala-MukhiAngry......she led him to believe that she was over Armaan and willing to give her relationship 100%.....guess she thought wrong on the first count....but was it not the right thing to tell him that she was not ready yet.....
What effort?? He revelled in his indulgent behaviour with regard to her........ moreover she rebelled against his patronising attitude and we are always more open with our feelings with our near and dear ones.......
true that we r always more open abt our feelings with our loved ones....however the difference is that our loved one does get moments of our "love" too occasionally....Purab did not get this from Jassi.....
She didn't have the confidence and yet he would want her to behave like a wordly wise girl..........
and I guess Purab had ample experience with being saddled with a missy who had a huge chip on her shoulder, who refused to take the aid he extended and constantly rebuffed him.....
RIGHT FIRST TIMELOL
LOLLOLDarling....I'm right all the time........Wink
allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Ides and Minnie, just love your friendly banter LOL It reflects the true spirit in which such arguments should be carried out in.
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jammy

But isnt the poll just another way to try and grab attention??? After all   they are going to show revenge for now. They havent yet given the result of the previous poll they conducted and now this new poll.

Why waste 2 rupees on some dumb stuff when they are not listening?

Some poll!!!

Jammy.

Exactly i am still repenting on the 2 rupees ka SMS which is sent to them for Purab best man for Jassi. This serial is not worth 2 rupees.  i am feeling likeWhipto T & D

Edited by ritu - 21 December 2004 at 4:19am
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 12:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ritu

agree 100% Ritu......on the other hand, Ides deserves Purab even without the makeover..........Wink

Angry Topic chhahe koi bhi ho, beech mein ides ne apne aap ko ghusana hi hai. Ab tum kaha se aa gayi main to jassi ki baat kar rahi thee.

Go to top