Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

   
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

REVENGE OR FORGIVENESS-JASSI’S POLL (Page 5)

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Joined: 22 September 2004
Posts: 3508

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

I don't understand T & D.  Hello! They have a PRE-MADE, PRE-DETERMINED story of BLF!!!!!! Why are they asking for public opinion????? T

ShockedAnju......I am surprised that u have to ask this......being a Doc and all u should know there is a medical term for such a phenomenon.......cant recall the exact term.....but in simple english it is called...  STUPIDITYConfused

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Joined: 13 August 2004
Posts: 5782

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 7:29pm | IP Logged

I think jassi should walk out of Gulhomor and than Armaan would realise his feelings for Jassi. He would make her understand that what he did in the past he knows it wrong, but he has changed now. Than Jassi should forgive Armaan and get a makeover and marry him.

Someone said that jassi should get revengue because she's been hurt 3 times. Well than shouldn't Jassi also get a revengue from Purab? He also hurt her? Not only Armaan, but Purab too if she's gonna go that way.



Edited by Princess - 19 December 2004 at 8:57pm
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Joined: 13 August 2004
Posts: 4673

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 8:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by anjali308

I don't understand T & D.  Hello! They have a PRE-MADE, PRE-DETERMINED story of BLF!!!!!! Why are they asking for public opinion????? T

ShockedAnju......I am surprised that u have to ask this......being a Doc and all u should know there is a medical term for such a phenomenon.......cant recall the exact term.....but in simple english it is called...  STUPIDITYConfused

LOLLOLLOL ides...well there are some patients that doctors can't cure and i think T & D fall into this category WinkWink...perhaps a psychologist would be better Confused

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Joined: 22 September 2004
Posts: 3508

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali308

LOLLOLLOL ides...well there are some patients that doctors can't cure and i think T & D fall into this category WinkWink...perhaps a psychologist would be better Confused


kyoun Anju.......kisi psychologist se dushmani nikaalni hai jo T&D ko uske paas bheejo gi.........Wink
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Joined: 22 September 2004
Posts: 3508

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Well than shouldn't Jassi also get a revengue from Purab? He also hurt her? 

Princess.....Jassi got her revenge from Purab BEFORE he even "ditched" her...........Wink
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Joined: 20 September 2004
Posts: 8633

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
 What did she do?
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Joined: 22 September 2004
Posts: 3508

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

 What did she do?
Originally posted by gigli

Yeah.. what?

oookay......let me gear up for this one....

how abt treating Purab for means to an end......
refusing to give  him the benifit of doubt........
getting engaged to him to please her family without him consenting to this deal......
rarely showing sensitivity to his emotions....
refusing to meet him halfway with the effort he was putting in keeping the relationship going.....
accusing him of treating her like an imbecile (which she is) and when he decides to treat her as an adult she runs off with Mr Suri......

on second thought....u gals r right......Jassi did nothing......absolutely NOTHINGAngry

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Joined: 14 August 2004
Posts: 1355

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by Minnie

 What did she do?
Originally posted by gigli

Yeah.. what?

oookay......let me gear up for this one....

how abt treating Purab for means to an end......
refusing to give  him the benifit of doubt........
getting engaged to him to please her family without him consenting to this deal......
rarely showing sensitivity to his emotions....
refusing to meet him halfway with the effort he was putting in keeping the relationship going.....
accusing him of treating her like an imbecile (which she is) and when he decides to treat her as an adult she runs off with Mr Suri......

on second thought....u gals r right......Jassi did nothing......absolutely NOTHINGAngry

Very good, that's like my sweet ides. U spoke my mind. Clap Clap Clap Clap

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
jassis makeover???

Author: fairy225   Replies: 5   Views: 929

fairy225 5 929 17 June 2007 at 6:00am by khushi_s4v
jassis interview even apoorva was there

2

Author: curry   Replies: 15   Views: 1520

curry 15 1520 26 April 2006 at 8:58pm by Clana_621
F.A.T,DAT And jassis revenge 2nite..

Author: aishah   Replies: 7   Views: 884

aishah 7 884 01 November 2005 at 7:41am by No Angel
Peela Gulab and jassis diary!!

2

Author: aishah   Replies: 15   Views: 1296

aishah 15 1296 19 October 2005 at 7:49pm by jasmin

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index