Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

REVENGE OR FORGIVENESS-JASSI’S POLL

gelato Senior Member
gelato
gelato

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

To poll click here.
To poll click here.

This week onwards, Jassi is in a dilemma as she contemplates whether she should forgive Armaan Sir or take revenge for all the wrongs he has committed. What is your advice for Jassi? Help her decide by sharing your opinion on the poll below:

Should Jassi forgive Armaan Sir or take revenge?
To poll click here.

Last date for polling: Dec 27, 2004.

Viewers can also send in their poll by SMS:
JV FORGIVE
and SMS to 2525 for FORGIVE
JV REVENGE and SMS to 2525 for REVENGE

Keep watching Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin, Mon - Thur 9:30 pm only on Sony Entertainment Television to find out whether her decision will match yours.

Edited by sowmyavenky - 16 December 2004 at 2:36pm

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

tnxz for the info dear.

I voted.Result is right now 74% revenge.

mango Global Moderator
mango
mango

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
i think that she should forgive him
adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
yeah she should but after her Armaan sir suffers a little....shouldn't come too easy for Armaan...
alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Yeah but in the end forgive she must!!
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
thankz
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the info Sowmyavenka........ I never thought I'd say this but........I  think Jassi should forgive Armaan.......

the way I see it, Jassi was too blind to notice when Armaan used her and now when he is turning over a new leaf, her giving him a hard time seems very uneventful......and kicking someone when they are already down has never appealed to me.....also, regardless of what Armaan/raj or anyone else did to her, in the end it is Jassi herself who is to be blamed......there is a saying, that if u do not repect urself no one else would either.....that is what happened with Jassi.......

in terms of the show,if the ending was suspenseful then one might tolerate Armaan being raked over coals......but knowing that she will end up with Armaan anyways, it seems stupid to drag the inevitable......and we have already seen how illogical jassi can be when provoked (the entire ficaso with Purab) so that I dont have the patience to stomach any more of that.......
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

But Ides,Jassi doesn't know Armaan has turned a new leaf ( She doesn't have the luxury of watching Armaan repenting in private,a luxury we the audience  have & inspite of it many ppl are still confused whether he has changed truly . Raj doesn't even consider for once that Armaan can change because the very idea of it is so alien...Jassi doesn't stand a chance of knowing......she never could read anyone for what they are  anyway...).Armaan on the other hand  has never been cruel to her on face,even when he was playacting so obviously she cannot know what Armaan is feeling right now is genuine as everything he did before turns out to be a deceit, so why should she beleive him now........She followed him blindly, she did whatever could do for him but didn't suspect him of taking her for a ride.

As for knowing the end,well, beleive me, 90% of JJKN watchers don't have any idea what BLF is,have no idea of India Forums exixtence or JP and hence they have no idea whether Jassi is going to end up with him after all...............

Knowing a story has never been an issue while picturising it........been the reason for it plenty times.......

In fact Jassi is behaving very rationally right now..........she's even ready to give Armaan the benefit of doubt even after being presented with the most incriminating evidence...........

Go to top