love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 19 December 2004 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by munizaaa

Originally posted by ritu

I really don't feel pity for Jassi, whatever happened she deserved it. Clap

m hmmmm i agree with u

It's normal to feel bitchy about people and gloat in their miseries when you don't like them.I've plenty of similar experience when pll gloated in my miseryConfused and I'm sure you ppl too have had plenty of enemies who reacted the same way in your misery and said you deserved it.........ClapOuch

Edited by love_Jassi - 20 December 2004 at 8:13am

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 7:24pm | IP Logged

Hey!!.....lets stop getting personal here......

as Spike and Gigli said.......let us not forget that we r discussing a work of fiction here…..everyone has the freedom to voice their opinions but not point fingers at someone else…its uncalled for.....

I know that being as passionate as we r, abt JJKN, it is hard to remain cool when someone says something that we do not like but we have been doing splendidly so far and would like to carry on the tradition further….

so happy debatingWink

chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

everyone has the freedom to voice their opinions but not point fingers at someone else…its uncalled for.....

Yeah sure..........specially if the attacker is not from the side not supported in this forum........

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 20 December 2004 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chayya

everyone has the freedom to voice their opinions but not point fingers at someone else…its uncalled for.....

Yeah sure..........specially if the attacker is not from the side not supported in this forum........

......everyone also have the freedom of practicing scepticisim here, but let me assure u, we support ALL sides at this forum........I'm sure u will realise this once u have been here long enough......
ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

Originally posted by chayya

......everyone also have the freedom of practicing scepticisim here, but let me assure u, we support ALL sides at this forum........I'm sure u will realise this once u have been here long enough......

That's wrong. The Forum girls never supported me regarding Purab Cry although i won the Poll Cry

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Originally posted by jprasad

Originally posted by Minnie

LOL" ekta
created triangle.....LOL why do we always seem to bring in
Ekta everywhere & blame her for every mishap that happens
on tvLOL

I got up late this morning, it is all Ekta's fault!   Big smile   I was up late
watching Kkusum...ok it wasn't that late, but still!

jprasad,I said 'mishap that happens on tv' ....... do you happen to be a tv character........or have you started sleeping inside the tv in real life..........Embarrassed

Aargh!  Is that what is happening to me?  I am turning into a tv character.  I guess that must mean for me to be away from the TV is putting me through withdrawal.  That explains the headache!  This is all Ekta's fault. I quit!

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ides

Hey!!.....lets stop getting personal here......

as Spike and Gigli said.......let us not forget that we r discussing a work of fiction here…..everyone has the freedom to voice their opinions but not point fingers at someone else…its uncalled for.....

I know that being as passionate as we r, abt JJKN, it is hard to remain cool when someone says something that we do not like but we have been doing splendidly so far and would like to carry on the tradition further….

so happy debatingWink

Thanks IDES for reiterating that!

Go to top