India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

It was a beautiful episode (Page 3)

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

eaxctly Minnie. That episode was the best one for me till date. I felt I realized some important things in life, which probably was lost somewhere in my own load of work and that is to recognize myself and to know myself better...

I really want to get hold of that episode. I have to check and see if I can download and watch it again. It was a terrific episode. The words were so well choosen and delivered.

I think it reflects on any person. It does not matter if they are beautiful or ugly. One should recognize the inner beauty and that is what is important and not the external beauty.

I always think Mallika is so baeutiful and she too expressed so well when she spoke to Jassi in the restaurant. But the fact is she is not beautiful inside and that is what is causing her all the pain she is going through.

Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smisha

eaxctly Minnie. That episode was the best one for me till date. I felt I realized some important things in life, which probably was lost somewhere in my own load of work and that is to recognize myself and to know myself better...

I really want to get hold of that episode. I have to check and see if I can download and watch it again. It was a terrific episode. The words were so well choosen and delivered.

I think it reflects on any person. It does not matter if they are beautiful or ugly. One should recognize the inner beauty and that is what is important and not the external beauty.

I always think Mallika is so baeutiful and she too expressed so well when she spoke to Jassi in the restaurant. But the fact is she is not beautiful inside and that is what is causing her all the pain she is going through.

Very well said Smisha. Clap The wisdom behind your words are so pure and true and makes one realize that however you are, you should be true to yourself and love yourself.

Rifhat

qwww IF-Dazzler
qwww
qwww

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Minnie,yes it was a very nice episode and Mona has acted very well. I really liked the scene with Neena  when she asks Jassi if she is crying and Jassi replies No I have a cold or something like that  - it seemed so natural. One doesent drop their gaurd and wail on a stranger's shoulder when they are hurt  - T&D handled this episode very well.

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

LOL"AddSmileyIcon'smileys/smiley36.gif'" alt=LOL http://www.india-
forums.com/smileys/smiley36.gif">pointer" alt=LOL
http://www.india-forums.com/smileys/smiley36.gif">ekta
created triangle.....LOLwhy do we always seem to bring in
Ekta everywhere & blame her for every mishap that happens
on tvLOL

I got up late this morning, it is all Ekta's fault!   Big smile   I was up late
watching Kkusum...ok it wasn't that late, but still!
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

Originally posted by Minnie

LOL" ekta
created triangle.....LOL why do we always seem to bring in
Ekta everywhere & blame her for every mishap that happens
on tvLOL

I got up late this morning, it is all Ekta's fault!   Big smile   I was up late
watching Kkusum...ok it wasn't that late, but still!

jprasad,I said 'mishap that happens on tv' ....... do you happen to be a tv character........or have you started sleeping inside the tv in real life..........Embarrassed

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 8:08am | IP Logged

Ahem,

well despite the fact that i'm hating every moment of jjkn and have refused to watch it since Purab's departure, you're right abt mona singh's acting. She was good for a newcomer.

but as for jojo, well, i loved each n every moment that she sobbed her heart out...i think she deserved it. n i'm not even guilty about not feeling bad for her(which is not my usual trait Confused )...if i had been there, i wud have given her some tight slaps to enhance the effect...

but let's not forget that this is television n everything is fiction.

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ritu

I really don't feel pity for Jassi, whatever happened she deserved it. Clap

m hmmmm i agree with u

munizaaa Goldie
munizaaa
munizaaa

Posted: 18 December 2004 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

Ahem,

well despite the fact that i'm hating every moment of jjkn and have refused to watch it since Purab's departure, you're right abt mona singh's acting. She was good for a newcomer.

but as for jojo, well, i loved each n every moment that she sobbed her heart out...i think she deserved it. n i'm not even guilty about not feeling bad for her(which is not my usual trait Confused )...if i had been there, i wud have given her some tight slaps to enhance the effect...

but let's not forget that this is television n everything is fiction.

Woww u r a big fan of purab but u should watch jjkn it's turning out preaty good with jassi crying and all

Go to top