Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

It was a beautiful episode (Page 2)

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Yes Minnie....
I agree with you too...jassi was totally heartbroken this time and more than the last 2 times...because deep down in her heart she loves Armaan...and her love doing this to her...she could not bear it...the episode touched me too.

Edited by Daisy - 17 December 2004 at 5:20am

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:07am | IP Logged

Basic point is, no matter how naive or stupid one is, no one desreves to be cheated.............. For this once,inspite of really liking Armaan and knowing he has now changed,I too felt disgusted that someone could so cooly think of laying such a disgusting trap.

It's ironic that he has now fallen flat in his own trap.He and anyone like him desreve it.It's so easy to inflict pain and so difficult to bear it.How can anyone forget that?

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Basic point is, no matter how naive or stupid one is, no one desreves to be cheated.............. For this once,inspite of really liking Armaan and knowing he has now changed,I too felt disgusted that someone could so cooly think of laying such a disgusting trap.   

no one desreves to be cheated..........In a perfect world...Yes....however in reality, u get dished out all sorts of things and u have to look out for urself.....true that Jassi was niave but her blind trust in Armaan seemed too out of place at times....granted that she had feelins for him, but this does not mean that u close ur eyes when ur loved ones tell u that ur idol has clay feet.......in such a case, no one but Jassi become s responsible for whatever happens to her........

I too felt disgusted when Armaan tried to conspire against Jassi and I did want him to suffer the same pain that he has inflicted..... at that point Jassi was not privy to what was going on ....but later after Nandu's and Purab's repeated nagging, she still refused to see the "bad" in Armaan.....had Jassi not hero worshipped Armaan, she would have easily accepted that her "hero", in spite of having many positive attributes, could also wish ill on her......and saved herself the heartbreak......
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 10:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ides

no one desreves to be cheated..........In a perfect world...Yes....however in reality, u get dished out all sorts of things and u have to look out for urself.....true that Jassi was niave but her blind trust in Armaan seemed too out of place at times....granted that she had feelins for him, but this does not mean that u close ur eyes when ur loved ones tell u that ur idol has clay feet.......in such a case, no one but Jassi become s responsible for whatever happens to her........

As you said Ides,in a perfect world everyone would see through deceits but in this imperfect world,many a time we ignore when our loved ones tell us that the person we trust is not worthy of our trust because we can't beleive what we are seeing can be wrong or that we can be wrong at all,we fall for the face value..........

how many times it has happened ... inspite of being repeatedly told by our parents or even our dearest friends that a certain person to whom we have taken a liking to doesn't seem to be as nice as we think.... we choose to keep thinking otherwise... we think they are prejudiced ,they don't know better than us,we even try to convince them otherwise,even get into arguments with them for that very matter..........I can myself recount several such incidents and it would be much later that I would find out they were right..........that too in quite recent times when I could dare to call myself mature..........

Everyone has to begin learning somewhere that it doesn't pay to be so naive............yet maturity in wordly affairs don't guarantee you would not make similar mistakes ever again either ,just lessen the chances of it.......

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 11:20am | IP Logged
So I wrote this whole comment, but then I deleted it. I hope
what you are saying Minnie will happen. As I was reading
Minnie and Ides's comments, I thought to myself finally, some
logical conversation and again, THANK GOD, WE ARE OUT
OF THAT STUPID EKTA CREATED LOVE TRIANGLE and back
to a normal story line.   Big smile
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 11:34am | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL ekta created triangle.....LOL why do we always seem to bring in Ekta everywhere & blame her for every mishap that happens on tvLOL
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

As you said Ides,in a perfect world everyone would see through deceits but in this imperfect world,many a time we ignore when our loved ones tell us that the person we trust is not worthy of our trust because we can't beleive what we are seeing can be wrong or that we can be wrong at all,we fall for the face value..........

how many times it has happened ... inspite of being repeatedly told by our parents or even our dearest friends that a certain person to whom we have taken a liking to doesn't seem to be as nice as we think.... we choose to keep thinking otherwise... we think they are prejudiced ,they don't know better than us,we even try to convince them otherwise,even get into arguments with them for that very matter..........I can myself recount several such incidents and it would be much later that I would find out they were right..........that too in quite recent times when I could dare to call myself mature..........

Everyone has to begin learning somewhere that it doesn't pay to be so naive............yet maturity in wordly affairs don't guarantee you would not make similar mistakes ever again either ,just lessen the chances of it.......

So much true Minnie. I have been through this probably so many times and always thought how could my heart be wrong in knowing a person. They are so sweet and good to you in the front and then all of a sudden you would get to know that they were also bitching about you behind your back. How will you trust anyone anymore after such incidents. You kind of break and you feel so dejected. I agree Jassi should have been careful, but I think it is so human nature that we fall into the trap so easily or it is because people like jassi are really naive about these things.

But I really liked what neena said the other day. Never loose your self respect and never take any crap. Even if that comes from your best friend or the person you love. We will start enjoying life and feel much light only when we start respecting ourself's. I think Jassi will learn that and will teach Armaan a lesson for what he did previously. Even though he is a changed man today, he will pay for what he did.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Yes,I liked what Neena said.I also liked what Nethra said - that sucess comes by not having a beautiful face in the mirror but loving yourself and knowing your self worth- beautiful.

Another thing that I liked was her saying that when ppl think being beautiful makes life easier & they get everything,they can't be more wrong..I found myself thinking how true this was.........If only that was true then mallika wouldn't be pining after her love,and closer to life - even Nafisa Joseph wouldn't have commited suicide................

Go to top