Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 19 years ago

I don't know about you guys and most likely you don't share my view and think I'm nuts,but I just finished watching the 15th episode where Jassi finds out about the letter.It was so beautiful.Jassi's grief was so palpable that I couldn't stop a tear from rollling down,followed by several more , inspite of already having read the update,knowing it's a fiction and all that bla bla.The exchange between Nethra and Jassi was so matter of fact.I have seen so much of drama and rona dhona that I didn't expect one more would make much difference.But I was moved beyond explaination.

Everyone was at their best.Especially Jassi,aka Mona.

👏 👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
you are right Minnie. I felt the same. Especially I liked the word that Netra said and also what neena said. They were so good.

I think jassi needed that breakdown so that she can start fresh and confident.
adi04 thumbnail

Yup, u must hit rock bottom and then u'll have nowhere to go but up...

I really liked Nethra's and Neena's words....so true and deep....I really enjoyed the episode....

chayya thumbnail
     No minnie,u r definitely not nuts.It was so heartbreaking episode.I cried and cried seeing the episode.How jassi brokedown after she sae each card........toooooooo goooooooood
ritu thumbnail
Originally posted by: gigli

I too thought it was beautiful. That episode exceeds my expectations of JJKN. The acting was all magnificent. I love Nandini (N GUPTA). She was great. Thank god we have someone classy to play Catalina and not that ugly-lanky- model-stick-figure-orange-poll-thing called Nethra. 

Are u sure, Nandini is going to be Catalina ?? will she take Jassi to alibag again ?

ritu thumbnail
I really don't feel pity for Jassi, whatever happened she deserved it. 👏
dreamymoon thumbnail

Hi minie,

i like ur view! u r really not  nuts. That episode was really very exceptional.

sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yeah, the character Jassi deserves it

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Minnie....
I agree with you too...jassi was totally heartbroken this time and more than the last 2 times...because deep down in her heart she loves Armaan...and her love doing this to her...she could not bear it...the episode touched me too.Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Basic point is, no matter how naive or stupid one is, no one desreves to be cheated.............. For this once,inspite of really liking Armaan and knowing he has now changed,I too felt disgusted that someone could so cooly think of laying such a disgusting trap.

It's ironic that he has now fallen flat in his own trap.He and anyone like him desreve it.It's so easy to inflict pain and so difficult to bear it.How can anyone forget that?