why kumud wish garv on his weddin day???

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

i just dont get it,y kumud wish him  n says not to repeat same thing,i mean y she went to ther hotel to talk to him.they r divorced now then y can't she live her own think abt her future y she is botherin herself to c ther weddin ceremony,n then went to wish him,i mean now ther relation is over then go ahead think abt something else regardin her future, i know its diff. to forget some1 easily but if u keep meetin that person..................

then offcourse u will😭😭😭

the man who is doin soooooooo much for her she just slap him without knowing any thing...

when is she gonna open her eyes???

It's ok I understand your feelings marrygoround that was so not right when she slapped Kshitij the second time when she didn't even know anything......
she slapped the person who told her he'll always be her friend n nevr leave her side...wow..nice move kumud....
its all Ekta's stuff!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

tell me about it ppl what is happening πŸ˜†

soory but that is all i can do laugh

oh just in case u didnt know marygoround....kumud is blind..this happ recently bse of her depression....
Probably a way to show how good she is and that she can be happy in wuteva garv happiness is or sumthin like that!

Everyone will close their eyes after they die but Kumud will open her eyes after she diesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

When she was divorcing Garv she never loved him. but as soon as she got divorced she started loving Garv.

Aisa kyun hota hai ekta ke serial main

dil toote hai hazar baar lekin judta hi nahin wapasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she just wanted to cry some more I guessπŸ˜†