Page 4 Page 6

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 10:51am | IP Logged
oh............
i call my maths teacher 'jwala mukhi!'
cuz the saris she wears!!!!!!..oh my gpd!!!!!!!!!!! n her anger! LOL LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Funny Names For Teachers! (Page 3)" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sujal_kashish

IF-Sizzlerz

sujal_kashish

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
our pricipal was Mr.Mcdonald aqnd the entire sckewl called him Big Mac LOL LOL and in grade seven i hade a teacher who was Ms.thornley and theen she got married and guess wat er new last name was Ms.pottie and not even jokin that was her real last name LOL LOL LOL and she said she woulld nae her children iwana, uwana,and wewana and theiir last nem being pottie u got it rite! LOL iwana pottie would sound like i want to pottie, uwana pottie would sound like u want to pottie, and wewana pottie would sound like we want to pottie LOL and da funny thing is i meant the teacher last year and guess wat she actually named her children these names! LOL LOL LOL

X.o.X.o.---Jasmine---x.O.x.O

putturani

Goldie

putturani

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
LOL

I used to call my teacher Jelly because he was wacky like a jelly and it
rhymed with his name Kelly. Now I call my principal "princi" or "princess" or
"Kalpi". One teacher was called the owl. I don't give teachers funny names, I
tend to give other students funny names. I

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 12:50am | IP Logged
oh wht a kool topic LOL

My chemistry teacher's name was Esther ...we used to called her hitler....she was no less than hitler Angry Angry

Physics teacher's name is baby Jasmine.... LOL LOL LOL ..we used call her baby teacher LOL LOL

Bio teacher was susan...we called her mafam sue...she used yell like helll when we never used to answer her questions.. Angry Angry ..i got grounded by her millions of times Ouch LOL LOL

Socail teacher was Rajlaksni pillai...& her husband use to teach math for buys sections...they were called the Mr & Mrs Pillai....
Mrs pillai was no less than a laughing stock....w8d combimatin of salwar..pink top...blue top..& green duppata Dead ...& ewww socks even in summar season LOL

mr pillai..he loves to boast abt himself...he did his graduation in the states...has got lots of relatives in UK & US Dead ...ufff his stupid accent on top of that Angry

& our hindi teacher madam manorama...she loves admiring her nails LOL LOL LOL .....evryday new nail polish LOL LOL ....we called her fashion queen LOL

finally our math teacher Angry ....all of them we use to call algerbic expressions LOL LOL LOL

Cheers
HeartKaiHeart

.noone.

IF-Stunnerz

.noone.

Posted: 11 August 2007 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Hmmm
I Call my eco teacher Dark circle

LeadOxide

IF-Rockerz

LeadOxide

Posted: 16 August 2007 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Some people used to call our science sir Tanga and PT sir Chandu,

sakura*

sakura*

Posted: 17 August 2007 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Devilzangel

we used to call our principle princy Embarrassed

Wow wat a coincidence we also call our principal princy but we also call WWE(wicked witch of the east)
And we named our translation teacher BDA(bulldog aunty) thats cuz she is always grouchy and ready to snap.
And we named our PE teacher juta mam her name is juthi.
and our eng.lit teacher Maleka buri her name is maleka.
And the co-ordinator WWW(wicked witch of the west)

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 29 September 2007 at 12:30am | IP Logged
This semester, my Math teacher is kinda old and he has this really weird accent, plus he mumbles to himself...so my friends and I just refer to him as "buddha" and always go around saying..."Main kya karun ram mujhey buddha mil gaya" LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top