Funny Names For Teachers!

Posted: 16 years ago
Admit it, each one of us has indulged in giving funny names to our teachers!! It's only student-like to do it, and does not necessarily mean you're being disrespectful. In most cases, the teachers know what their students refer to them as behind their backs, and they may even laugh it off!!

So, tell us what funny name have you given to your teacher(s)!!

--------------
My accountancy teacher's name was 'parul Jain' and we used to call her 'PJ' cause not only were they her initials, it also represented the sad PJ's she used to crack!😳

Over to you guys😊

Preeti
What?! No replies..c'mon guys!!

We had this Sanskrit Ma'am and she used to speak from her nose(maybe Himesh bhai's sis!!) and she used to annoyinglysay 'bachoooooo'...so we named her 'bachoooo'(remember, hold you nose and speak!)
Ummmm lets just say I called my Maths teacher SCREAM 😳 I can't say why 😛 😆
😳 Edited by -anonymous- - 14 years ago
We call miss shenaz hollow bec she says follow after each word.. 😆 We can miss muneza rolly polly bec she is fat and like really strict.. 😆 We call sir asifudin cocunut bec he calls all the boys cocunut.. 😆 .. V call sir azhar iqbal frienchie bec hez from france.. N actually i didnt even knoe till the exam where v had to write his real name on the paper, and i asked my frnd wats frienchie's real name... 😆 And even she didnt know!! 😆
my class fellOws renamed almOst all Of Our teacher... but One Of Our teacher is there frO whOm we scared a lOt... we name him "Sheep".... and one is Our maths teacher, we named them Water MelOn.... 😆
i used to call my elective geog teacher strawberry shortcake since he's a shortie but he's a great teacher!!!
we call our princi "Baa" 😆 😆 😆

priya
i used to call our science teach sweet poison coz she would b so sarcastically sweet and then there was our geo teach whom v used to call daga daga coz whenever v used to talk a lot in between classes she would come and bang on the door...then there was our history teach nicknamed "the collector" coz she used to b the 1 to collect all the money for comp, funcs, funds etc...etc....whenever some student used to forget to get money she would strt "beg, borr...." and we would silently mutter " .....rrow or steal" 😆 😆
my classmates aka i should say my school mates most of de times calls bies