Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Admit it, each one of us has indulged in giving funny names to our teachers!! It's only student-like to do it, and does not necessarily mean you're being disrespectful. In most cases, the teachers know what their students refer to them as behind their backs, and they may even laugh it off!!

So, tell us what funny name have you given to your teacher(s)!!

--------------
My accountancy teacher's name was 'parul Jain' and we used to call her 'PJ' cause not only were they her initials, it also represented the sad PJ's she used to crack!Embarrassed

Over to you guysSmile

Preeti

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Funny Names For Teachers!" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 13 July 2007 at 1:32am | IP Logged
What?! No replies..c'mon guys!!

We had this Sanskrit Ma'am and she used to speak from her nose(maybe Himesh bhai's sis!!) and she used to annoyinglysay 'bachoooooo'...so we named her 'bachoooo'(remember, hold you nose and speak!)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 13 July 2007 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Ummmm lets just say I called my Maths teacher SCREAM Embarrassed I can't say why Tongue LOL

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 13 July 2007 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Embarrassed

Edited by -anonymous- - 03 February 2010 at 9:25am

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 13 July 2007 at 10:44am | IP Logged
We call miss shenaz hollow bec she says follow after each word.. LOL We can miss muneza rolly polly bec she is fat and like really strict.. LOL We call sir asifudin cocunut bec he calls all the boys cocunut.. LOL .. V call sir azhar iqbal frienchie bec hez from france.. N actually i didnt even knoe till the exam where v had to write his real name on the paper, and i asked my frnd wats frienchie's real name... LOL And even she didnt know!! LOL

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 13 July 2007 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
my class fellOws renamed almOst all Of Our teacher... but One Of Our teacher is there frO whOm we scared a lOt... we name him "Sheep".... and one is Our maths teacher, we named them Water MelOn.... LOL

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 13 July 2007 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
i used to call my elective geog teacher strawberry shortcake since he's a shortie but he's a great teacher!!!

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 12:05am | IP Logged
we call our princi "Baa" LOL LOL LOL

priya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top