Aliens took Mr. Sears to their Space Ship

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Ernie Sears has being kidnapped by Aliens!

Abducted by aliens - and a scar to prove it
By Sarah Jones
Comment | Read Comments (48)
Ernie Sears

ERNIE SEARS always warns people: "What I am going to tell you is the truth. You don't have to believe it but it's easier to tell the truth than to lie".

The 83-year-old is adamant that he has been abducted eight times and that he has a scar to prove it.

The oldest member of Southampton UFO Group, he claims that he was first snatched in January 1978 from his garden in Portswood.

"A huge slow-moving dark object moved over the streets of Southampton," he said. "It hovered and stopped over my garden and a wave came out and struck me.

"It took me up in our universe going past the planets - Mars, Saturn and Jupiter, all of them - and then I was back in my garden. It probably took seconds but you don't look at your watch in those situations."

Mr Sears who lives at Netley, says he has been laid out on a table by aliens during numerous abductions.😊

"They extract semen from people and use it to create humanoids," he said."It took me up in our universe going past the planets – Mars, Saturn and Jupiter, all of them – and then I was back in my garden. It probably took seconds but you don't look at your watch in those situations."

Ernie Sears

"We theorise that this is because they know something is going to happen to the Earth and they will repopulate it with humanoids, which are part human, part alien."

He believes some humanoids have already been sent to live on our planet.

The pensioner claims that doctors have been unable to explain a scar on his left wrist and that he has also been left with puncture marks on his left knee where aliens inserted a syringe.

Describing the aliens, he said: "They are a greyish colour in skin and they don't wear clothes. They have very skinny arms and legs and have huge black eyes.

"They don't talk, they think. They have no mouth, just a thin slip of skin and hardly any nose. They don't ingest food like we do.

"They are so advanced that they can change time and travel millions of miles at the click of a finger."

8:00am Sunday 1st July 2007

Mr. Ernie Sears!

http://paranormal.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ &a mp;sdn=paranormal&cdn=newsissues&tm=5236& ; ;f=00&am p;su=p284.8.150.ip_&tt=2&bt=0&bts= 0&zu=http% 3A//www.thisishampshire.net/display.var.1509 904.0.abducted_b y_aliens_and_a_scar_to_prove_it.php

There's medication out there Earnie!
Mothership can finally stop coming to give you a space ride again and again and again!! 😉

wow...ther are many pple claiming that they were abducted even cases in india where pple who sleep in veranda's have been abducted..bt i dnt no how much is true

ya i believe aliens are out there and its also a little exciting to know there are demi aliens around...but the escibtion he gives of an alien is the typical one... grey skin ,big black eyes....

but then again teher has been the rosewell incident where they founda similar alien...but who knows what the area 51 contains and how much they cover up
http://www.ufocasebook.com/himalayanbase.html
Mountain villagers in the Tarai region of India's Himachal Pradesh state claim that UFOs have been seen "by day and by night" near the high-altitude glaciers of the Himalayas and that "aliens are building a very large underground base up there."
Since Sunday, October 10, 2004, UFOs, ranging in size from "very large cylindrical objects of a dull silver colour" to "small speedy discs," have been seen over the glaciers north of Chini, about 40 kilometers (25 miles) from India's border with China. UFOs seen at night were said to "glow red and gold."

"More Indian military personnel and local natives are coming forward in the Himalayas' Tarai area and are reporting many exceedingly abnormal activities and UFO sightings all around the clock."

"Some (Indian) helicopter pilots are complaining about sophisticated jamming."

"A young boy in Nepal drew a picture of what appears to be an extraterrestrial flying object. He saw it while playing with many friends on the ground. The boys reported that these vehicles have no sound, can take off vertically, and can float in defiance of gravity. These vehicles can disappear all of a sudden," reported Sumit Chatterjee.

"Some of the IAF (Indian Air Force--J.T.) pilots are continually reporting seeing strange flying objects in the Himalayas near the Chinese border."

"A Tibetan (Buddhist) monk who recently visited India said these activities have been going on since 1998."

"According to a scientist of the Indian Geological Survey, UFOs and strange beings are visiting a 100-square- kilometer portion of the Tarai. Visits have occurred frequently during the past 18 months. The northeastern region of Himachal Pradesh has experienced many varied sightings."

Chatterjee added, "Among the local people is a rumour that 'they' will land here in the next seven years. Some Indian ufologists say that beings from Sirius will land on Earth and publicly reveal themselves in 2012."

"Is this the final prophecy of the landing that the Mayans predicted centuries ago?"

"The military personnel are talking privately but maintain that for national security reasons nothing more can be said. But at least one of the officers has come out and said bluntly that these are UFOs."

"There are many indications that a large underground base is now being built within the hard andesite (bedrock) of the high Himalayas. The construction is going on in the high terrain close to the No Man's Land between India and China."

"Another interesting thing--increased Indian and Chinese army activity has been seen in the region."

But the strangest report comes from the Chinese side of the border. A Chinese armored brigade, outfitted with T-80 main battle tanks, was ordered to proceed to the border from the People's Liberation Army (PLA) base in Niuke. But when the tanks got to Zhada, they got a real surprise.

"Recently an artificial lake was created in China" west of Zhada, "very close to the Indian border. "The lake" filled the Langchui River (called the Sutlej River on the Indian side--J.T.) valley and "threatened to flood the Indian side. India and China both refused to investigate the incident. Then, all of a sudden, the local Chinese people reported that the lake was no longer there. Whatever remained of the lake was no longer a threat to the Indian villagers. What really happened?" Chatterjee asked, "What caused an artificial lake of this size? And who took care of removing the problem?"

"It appears that the aliens melted a glacier and created the temporary lake to prevent those Chinese tanks from reaching the border," said Krishnari Bai Dharapurnanda, a UFO Roundup correspondent in India. "There are many rumours at the Indian Space Research Organisaton (ISRO). They say these UFOs are definitely planning and building a fortress in the Himalayas for a purpose known only to the aliens themselves."

In China, UFO Roundup correspondent Chen Jilin reported, "No news is coming out of the Langchui Valley. It is a military region with very tight security. But the rumour is, the Extraterrestrials are active in the region with the collusion of the (Chinese Communist) Party and New Delhi, to ward off an attack from the Anglo-Americans and the Israelis."
Oh baby! This is ALL ACTION news!

I just saw somethin on Star News yest where few ppl have seen some 3 glittering flying balls suspended in air for over an hour in Kota region, think its Rajasthan. They apparently are seen every nite from 8pm since saturday or something.

I hope they come out with some proof soon, cus this is too exciting 😛 Edited by sohn - 16 years ago

Originally posted by sohn

Oh baby! This is ALL ACTION news!

I just saw somethin on Star News yest where few ppl have seen some 3 glittering flying balls suspended in air for over an hour in Kota region, think its Rajasthan. They apparently are seen every nite from 8pm since saturday or something.

I hope they come out with some proof soon, cus this is too exciting 😛

Its really exciting....😊  i want some more news on this....