Food, Drinks & Recipes

how many of u guys know how to cook? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

d33ps

d33ps

Posted: 13 July 2007 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
I like to cook (except chapatis off course)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how many of u guys know how to cook? (Page 3)" in Food, Drinks & Recipes forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 13 July 2007 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
I can cook some stuff.

Some I learned from my parents and aunts, uncles and so forths... even from one of my best gals I was told how to make coffee. (I sux at it! sssh don't tell her Embarrassed )

The ones I learned by myself taste the best but... u might not want to know what's in it always. LOL srry. but that's y it's has sercet items in it. Wink

if I do fall for a guy (and love him soo much) I might cook something just for him. (yes I might for the first time NOT implement and go by the rules) Embarrassed

BTW it is possible to make pple eat fish in soup. MAHAHAHAA!! Don't worry no one died. Tongue

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 7:42am | IP Logged
hahaha!! if u mean..making tea?!? yuppp i can doo daT???!?! how much sugar do i ad? daz kinda confusin Confused

and the rest..like roti ..i can mke it...but a new shape! not round LOL also.any food projects at school..i get the girls 2 cook 4 me! and i get 10/10 4 em! Big smile

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 7:47am | IP Logged

hi guys...

How many of u guys know how to cook? Yes a little

Do u cook everyday...or once in a while? once in a blue moonLOL

Do u love cooking? no, i don't like it but i don't hate it eitherSmile

and if u love somebody...would u want to learn cooking...just so u can cook something for that special person?Big smile  yea of courseEmbarrassed and not just that special some1 but family and friends as wellBig smile

if u know how to cook...did u learn it from ur mom...or took a course or something? More than 95% from my mom..and the rest fromm other resourcesTongue

Devilzangel

IF-Rockerz

Devilzangel

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

hi guys...

How many of u guys know how to cook?

i do

Do u cook everyday...or once in a while?

yea probably once in a blue moonEmbarrassed

Do u love cooking?

no lol...

and if u love somebody...would u want to learn cooking...just so u can cook something for that special person?Big smile

lol...a big yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

if u know how to cook...did u learn it from ur mom...or took a course or something?

i learnt it from my mom

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramaholic

hahaha!! if u mean..making tea?!? yuppp i can doo daT???!?! how much sugar do i ad? daz kinda confusin Confused

haha i know!!its confusing, i never know how much to add ..so i just take a random guess n always end up addingtoo much of it LOL

Isha_786

Goldie

Isha_786

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
i can cook everything,

chicken salan, lamb salan, roast chicken, chicken ans lamb jalfrezi, keema, daal, sabsi, sabaz chai, u name it.

serioulsy

im not jokin,

im 18 n my mum taught me how to cook.

Smile

zinny.xo

IF-Sizzlerz

zinny.xo

CC 2 & JMD Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 6:19pm | IP Logged

hi guys...

Hello ;)

How many of u guys know how to cook?

I cook, tee hee .. LOL

Do u cook everyday...or once in a while?

Everyday .. LOLLOL

Do u love cooking?

Yep .. i LOVE it .. <3 .. Heart .. :)

and if u love somebody...would u want to learn cooking...just so u can cook something for that special person?Big smile

Nope, i would cook, becoz i love to .. But, id make him cook, when im tired .. Evil SmileLOL

if u know how to cook...did u learn it from ur mom...or took a course or something?

I never took a course. I just observed my mom. and some stuff, i experemented, by looking in cook books .. LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top