Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pinky- thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

How many of u guys know how to cook?

i don't

Do u cook everyday...or once in a while?

umm never lol

Do u love cooking?

no ways!

and if u love somebody...would u want to learn cooking...just so u can cook something for that special person?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yah, maybe lolz

if u know how to cook...did u learn it from ur mom...or took a course or something?

i know how to make tea and i learned it from my dad๐Ÿ˜ณ
oh and i made rotis feww weeks ago, cuz my mum forced soo i can guess i can make tht?n i learned it from my momEdited by -Pinky- - 16 years ago
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nice...most of u guys know at least how to make tea๐Ÿ˜†

Do u cook everyday...or once in a while?

once in a while

Do u love cooking?

hmm...not really... but I don't mind it... I used to hate it... par now if I have time I don't mind doing it๐Ÿ˜ƒ

and if u love somebody...would u want to learn cooking...just so u can cook something for that special person?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yea...of course...would love to...I love making ppl happy with my cooking...๐Ÿ˜†ask Anji... once i was so sweet...I promied her I will make something for her...and by the time she was back from school...I had something ready for her...she was so happy...and loved it๐Ÿ˜ƒ so it doesn't have to be just for that special person...it can be for siblings, friends or even parents๐Ÿ˜ƒ

if u know how to cook...did u learn it from ur mom...or took a course or something?

hmm...yea learnt it from mom... and some stuff... I tried it myself and learnt them 

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well, I can cook, but I don't everyday. I guess I like my mom's food better! ๐Ÿ˜†

I don't mind cooking, but I don't hate it either! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
kggk_fan01 thumbnail

hi guys...

How many of u guys know how to cook? kind of yea

Do u cook everyday...or once in a while? ummm, not much

Do u love cooking? umm, no

and if u love somebody...would u want to learn cooking...just so u can cook something for that special person?๐Ÿ˜ƒ  yes๐Ÿ˜ณ

if u know how to cook...did u learn it from ur mom...or took a course or something? well, im going to take a course soon. But i dont really cook yet, just simple things

kggk_fan01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

nice...most of u guys know at least how to make tea๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† wrong, thats one thing I dont know how

x.Asian~Flava.x thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah I can cook๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well i cook wheneva i feel lyk buh not everyday...

Yeah I love to cook๐Ÿ˜›

He knows I can cook, imma cook 4 him everyday๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well i did food-studies 4 gces so i learnt alot from my cookery teacher nd my mom taught me how to cook desi food.๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by tara - 16 years ago
d33ps thumbnail
I like to cook (except chapatis off course)
Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can cook some stuff.

Some I learned from my parents and aunts, uncles and so forths... even from one of my best gals I was told how to make coffee. (I sux at it! sssh don't tell her ๐Ÿ˜ณ )

The ones I learned by myself taste the best but... u might not want to know what's in it always. ๐Ÿ˜† srry. but that's y it's has sercet items in it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

if I do fall for a guy (and love him soo much) I might cook something just for him. (yes I might for the first time NOT implement and go by the rules) ๐Ÿ˜ณ

BTW it is possible to make pple eat fish in soup. MAHAHAHAA!! Don't worry no one died. ๐Ÿ˜›
-dramaholic- thumbnail
hahaha!! if u mean..making tea?!? yuppp i can doo daT???!?! how much sugar do i ad? daz kinda confusin ๐Ÿ˜•

and the rest..like roti ..i can mke it...but a new shape! not round ๐Ÿ˜† also.any food projects at school..i get the girls 2 cook 4 me! and i get 10/10 4 em! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sweethoney06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi guys...

How many of u guys know how to cook? Yes a little

Do u cook everyday...or once in a while? once in a blue moon๐Ÿ˜†

Do u love cooking? no, i don't like it but i don't hate it either๐Ÿ˜Š

and if u love somebody...would u want to learn cooking...just so u can cook something for that special person?๐Ÿ˜ƒ  yea of course๐Ÿ˜ณ and not just that special some1 but family and friends as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ

if u know how to cook...did u learn it from ur mom...or took a course or something? More than 95% from my mom..and the rest fromm other resources๐Ÿ˜›