who brought baby Harry to .............

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

So we all know that apart from Dumbeldore and professor trewlany, Snape and Peter Pettigrew were the ones who found out a little bit abt the prophecy.

I thinks its significant that in the half blood prince, its revealed that Snape heard the prophecy too , the first part atleast.

Now they never reveal how Baby Harry reached Dumbeldore's hands. We only saw Hagrid bringing baby harry to aunt petunia's house.

also why was Dumbeldore blindly and staunchly supporting Snape inspite of knowing all this .

I think this is all connected, I somehow strongly feel that Snape was there with Voldermort when he tries to kill baby harry and he somehow helped Lily and saved Harry and handed it over to Dumbeldore and thats why he trusts Snape so much.

what do u think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
How could he have helped Lily? I think it's a good theory, but we know Hagrid bought Harry. Remember he bought Harry on Dumbledore's Orders...
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mkerai

How could he have helped Lily? I think it's a good theory, but we know Hagrid bought Harry. Remember he bought Harry on Dumbledore's Orders...

yes but from where , I dont think there was any mention of where he brought baby harry from ........the first scene starts by Hagrid coming in a bike with the baby . I think theres a mystery to it probably.

also Dumbeldores unconditional trust in snape must be coz of some big reason and I somehow feel its related to baby Harry's survival.

what if Lily had taken an unbreakable vow from snape to protect Harry , maybe snape liked Lily and he did it for her.

~*puja*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow these are great theories, I could have never thought of them!
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tina59

So we all know that apart from Dumbeldore and professor trewlany, Snape and Peter Pettigrew were the ones who found out a little bit abt the prophecy.

I thinks its significant that in the half blood prince, its revealed that Snape heard the prophecy too , the first part atleast.

Now they never reveal how Baby Harry reached Dumbeldore's hands. We only saw Hagrid bringing baby harry to aunt petunia's house.

also why was Dumbeldore blindly and staunchly supporting Snape inspite of knowing all this .

I think this is all connected, I somehow strongly feel that Snape was there with Voldermort when he tries to kill baby harry and he somehow helped Lily and saved Harry and handed it over to Dumbeldore and thats why he trusts Snape so much.

what do u think

u r ignorin dd's mst weak point......he believs in d best of a person...he always gives chnace 2 evry1....
HPmaniac thumbnail

yes but from where , I dont think there was any mention of where he brought baby harry from ........the first scene starts by Hagrid coming in a bike with the baby . I think theres a mystery to it probably.

also Dumbeldores unconditional trust in snape must be coz of some big reason and I somehow feel its related to baby Harry's survival.

what if Lily had taken an unbreakable vow from snape to protect Harry , maybe snape liked Lily and he did it for her.

In HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban, chapter-'The Marauder's Map', pg 153, last para, 2nd line.... Hagrid says-
"It was me what rescued Harry from Lily an' Jame's house after they was killed! Jus' got him outta the ruins..."

Edited by zuman - 16 years ago
nitin_dave thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*puja*~

wow these are great theories, I could have never thought of them!

Me either, but, they jsu don sound possible.

-Aastha

sweet freedom thumbnail

i agree, and this brings me bk to my snape luvd lily theory, the only reason voldy askd lily (a mudblud) to move outta the way was cos snape askd him to wen he told voldy bout the prophecy and we no its gonna be important to see who else was in there on the nite of the potters deth, im willing to bet anything it was snape