Harry Potter

who brought baby Harry to .............

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tina59

IF-Rockerz

tina59

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

So we all know that apart from Dumbeldore and professor trewlany, Snape and Peter Pettigrew were the ones who found out a little bit abt the prophecy.

I thinks its significant that in the half blood prince, its revealed that Snape heard the prophecy too , the first part atleast.

Now they never reveal how Baby Harry reached Dumbeldore's hands. We only saw Hagrid bringing baby harry to aunt petunia's house.

also why was Dumbeldore blindly and staunchly supporting Snape inspite of knowing all this .

I think this is all connected, I somehow strongly feel that Snape was there with Voldermort when he tries to kill baby harry and he somehow helped Lily and saved Harry and handed it over to Dumbeldore and thats why he trusts Snape so much.

what do u think

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who brought baby Harry to ............." in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Manojie

Goldie

Manojie

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
How could he have helped Lily? I think it's a good theory, but we know Hagrid bought Harry. Remember he bought Harry on Dumbledore's Orders...

tina59

IF-Rockerz

tina59

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mkerai

How could he have helped Lily? I think it's a good theory, but we know Hagrid bought Harry. Remember he bought Harry on Dumbledore's Orders...

yes but from where , I dont think there was any mention of where he brought baby harry from ........the first scene starts by Hagrid coming in a bike with the baby . I think theres a mystery to it probably.

also Dumbeldores unconditional trust in snape must be coz of some big reason and I somehow feel its related to baby Harry's survival.

what if Lily had taken an unbreakable vow from snape to protect Harry , maybe snape liked Lily and he did it for her.

~*puja*~

~*puja*~

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
wow these are great theories, I could have never thought of them!

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

So we all know that apart from Dumbeldore and professor trewlany, Snape and Peter Pettigrew were the ones who found out a little bit abt the prophecy.

I thinks its significant that in the half blood prince, its revealed that Snape heard the prophecy too , the first part atleast.

Now they never reveal how Baby Harry reached Dumbeldore's hands. We only saw Hagrid bringing baby harry to aunt petunia's house.

also why was Dumbeldore blindly and staunchly supporting Snape inspite of knowing all this .

I think this is all connected, I somehow strongly feel that Snape was there with Voldermort when he tries to kill baby harry and he somehow helped Lily and saved Harry and handed it over to Dumbeldore and thats why he trusts Snape so much.

what do u think

u r ignorin dd's mst weak point......he believs in d best of a person...he always gives chnace 2 evry1....

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mkerai

yes but from where , I dont think there was any mention of where he brought baby harry from ........the first scene starts by Hagrid coming in a bike with the baby . I think theres a mystery to it probably.

also Dumbeldores unconditional trust in snape must be coz of some big reason and I somehow feel its related to baby Harry's survival.

what if Lily had taken an unbreakable vow from snape to protect Harry , maybe snape liked Lily and he did it for her.

In HP and the Prisoner of Azkaban, chapter-'The Marauder's Map', pg 153, last para, 2nd line.... Hagrid says-
"It was me what rescued Harry from Lily an' Jame's house after they was killed! Jus' got him outta the ruins..."

Edited by zuman - 12 July 2007 at 4:42am

nitin_dave

nitin_dave

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*puja*~

wow these are great theories, I could have never thought of them!

Me either, but, they jsu don sound possible.

-Aastha

sweet freedom

IF-Dazzler

sweet freedom

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

i agree, and this brings me bk to my snape luvd lily theory, the only reason voldy askd lily (a mudblud) to move outta the way was cos snape askd him to wen he told voldy bout the prophecy and we no its gonna be important to see who else was in there on the nite of the potters deth, im willing to bet anything it was snape

Post Reply New Post

Go to top