Pakistani Serials

why lollywood actresses hide their age (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!.. veena malik said that shes not going to lie about her age, and that shes 20!! !!! LOL very funny! LOL

and i agree with sum of u, for actresses, whether they are pak or indian, or whoever, they wont tell their real ages! its quite normal... only pak actresses dont like going above the age 20! LOL ... forget them, the common person will not even admit how old they truly are nowadays! Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why lollywood actresses hide their age (Page 2)" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

soulful

Groupbie

soulful

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 12:19am | IP Logged
c'mon people everybody knows ash's exact age. don't make the stuff up.

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Well, I think Ash really is 34. Cuz if you have a look at her old pix, like 9-10 years old, one can really see the difference.

But Meera, Veena Malik, Saima and all REALLY are damn old. I think only Jia Ali tells her real age. cuz 3-4 back, I saw her in "A day in the life of your favourite star" and then she said she was 30 or sumthing. So I think this could be true. what I find good is that Reema never tells her age at all cuz then she doesn't have to lie and make a fool of herself. But the rest like Saima Veena and Meera crap are really ridiculous.

oh people, one thing I'll have to tell you is that in our culture some women REALLy do get married at a young age. for example, ME!! LOL Now, I got married with 19. And when I'm 40 and I have a kid who's 18, I can say I was married young so that's why I have a grown up child! Wink Wink Wink

Edited by amy22 - 12 July 2007 at 12:53pm

Dark Love

IF-Rockerz

Dark Love

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Arrey bhai, this doesnt only happen in Lollywood Bollywood or Hollywood, but also in the real world. In fact, when people ask my aunt if I'm her daughter (I'm 14 and 5'7) she goes, no! she is my husband's older sister's daughter, while people ask my mom if I'm her sister which sucks LOL but yea, otherwise in front of family my aunt is like "Madiha is my daughter" I'm gonna adopt her! I'm like *cough* *cough* LOL I think in all teh "woods" ppl hide their age so they can still be in "the spotlight and look young" and star with younger ppl. not many ppl wanna be amma's nani's and dadi's. thats what i think Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top