why lollywood actresses hide their age

Posted: 16 years ago
I dont get this why do lollywood actresses hide thier age.. Veena Malik was on 'Aik din geo ke Saath' and she goes that all the women dont really tell their actual age but i wont lie im 20..eh crap she is definetly not 20 what a joke..πŸ‘

what do you guyz think?
LoL.. uhmmm cuz they wanna be "in-demand" ... its really weird I mean most of em are ugly and look above 35 40 anyhow ex. veena malik, saima, ... but our pakistani models are really pretty iman ali, amna haq etc.
yeh you right.. but weird thing is that they are still taking so called SAIMA in movies...weird i dnt even watch lollywood movies but they can never never improve thier movies..i know its our own country but they should be making movies that are associated with our country reality
LOL.

Oh my God... like three-four years ago I watched Veena Malik and at that time she was like she's 19. WTH!

And like 5-6 years back I read Saima's interview she was like I'm 24! I mean, HELLOW! She came with Sultan Rahi. She can be Amma of grown-up children now. Jhooti kaheen kee.

I swear these "lollywood" women are so cheap and embarrassing, that's not normal.
do you mean bollywood actress tell their real age πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

10yrs ago I heard Aishwariya is 30yrs old and till now she is 30 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by amy22

LOL.

Oh my God... like three-four years ago I watched Veena Malik and at that time she was like she's 19. WTH!

And like 5-6 years back I read Saima's interview she was like I'm 24! I mean, HELLOW! She came with Sultan Rahi. She can be Amma of grown-up children now. Jhooti kaheen kee.

I swear these "lollywood" women are so cheap and embarrassing, that's not normal.

that so trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeπŸ˜† why they have to lie their age πŸ˜† cheap pople i hate pakistani actreeeeeeeeeesss they think they are so down to earth very preety i watched meeraaaaaa intrewiew someone ask her age how old are you and she said she is 21 cmon yaarrrrrrrr she came with javed shaik

javid shaik is old nowwwwwwww but meeraaaaaaaa πŸ˜† lol now from here you can see lieeeeeeeeeeee do you think what ever they gonnaaa say i am not that stupid who believe all this shittttttttttttttttttt😑 

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† woh loog abhi taak peydha hi nahi howay πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Kim_

do you mean bollywood actress tell their real age πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

10yrs ago I heard Aishwariya is 30yrs old and till now she is 30 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lolz...good point

all these actors...india pakistan or whereever they r frm hide their age to seem younger so they can still get "lead roles"πŸ˜•

forget the celebz...aunties we meet do this too....those who married or had kids late pretend to be young when looking @ thn u can tell they r old..then u have those who have grown kids and instead of admitting they r old, they say they were married young...itna jhoot naho bolna chahya aunty jiπŸ˜†

OMG!!!.. veena malik said that shes not going to lie about her age, and that shes 20!! !!! πŸ˜† very funny! πŸ˜†

and i agree with sum of u, for actresses, whether they are pak or indian, or whoever, they wont tell their real ages! its quite normal... only pak actresses dont like going above the age 20! πŸ˜† ... forget them, the common person will not even admit how old they truly are nowadays! πŸ˜•
c'mon people everybody knows ash's exact age. don't make the stuff up.