Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

neeliarsha

neeliarsha

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
I dont get this why do lollywood actresses hide thier age.. Veena Malik was on 'Aik din geo ke Saath' and she goes that all the women dont really tell their actual age but i wont lie im 20..eh crap she is definetly not 20 what a joke..Clap

what do you guyz think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why lollywood actresses hide their age" in Pakistani Serials forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RedButterfLy

RedButterfLy

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
LoL.. uhmmm cuz they wanna be "in-demand" ... its really weird I mean most of em are ugly and look above 35 40 anyhow ex. veena malik, saima, ... but our pakistani models are really pretty iman ali, amna haq etc.

neeliarsha

neeliarsha

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
yeh you right.. but weird thing is that they are still taking so called SAIMA in movies...weird i dnt even watch lollywood movies but they can never never improve thier movies..i know its our own country but they should be making movies that are associated with our country reality

amy22

IF-Rockerz

amy22

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
LOL.

Oh my God... like three-four years ago I watched Veena Malik and at that time she was like she's 19. WTH!

And like 5-6 years back I read Saima's interview she was like I'm 24! I mean, HELLOW! She came with Sultan Rahi. She can be Amma of grown-up children now. Jhooti kaheen kee.

I swear these "lollywood" women are so cheap and embarrassing, that's not normal.

Kim_

IF-Dazzler

Kim_

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
do you mean bollywood actress tell their real age LOL LOL LOL

10yrs ago I heard Aishwariya is 30yrs old and till now she is 30 LOL LOL LOL

alishahprincess

alishahprincess

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by amy22

LOL.

Oh my God... like three-four years ago I watched Veena Malik and at that time she was like she's 19. WTH!

And like 5-6 years back I read Saima's interview she was like I'm 24! I mean, HELLOW! She came with Sultan Rahi. She can be Amma of grown-up children now. Jhooti kaheen kee.

I swear these "lollywood" women are so cheap and embarrassing, that's not normal.

that so trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeLOL why they have to lie their age LOL cheap pople i hate pakistani actreeeeeeeeeesss they think they are so down to earth very preety i watched meeraaaaaa intrewiew someone ask her age how old are you and she said she is 21 cmon yaarrrrrrrr she came with javed shaik

javid shaik is old nowwwwwwww but meeraaaaaaaa LOL lol now from here you can see lieeeeeeeeeeee do you think what ever they gonnaaa say i am not that stupid who believe all this shitttttttttttttttttttAngry 

alishahprincess

alishahprincess

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL woh loog abhi taak peydha hi nahi howay LOL

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Kim_

do you mean bollywood actress tell their real age LOL LOL LOL

10yrs ago I heard Aishwariya is 30yrs old and till now she is 30 LOL LOL LOL

lolz...good point

all these actors...india pakistan or whereever they r frm hide their age to seem younger so they can still get "lead roles"Confused

forget the celebz...aunties we meet do this too....those who married or had kids late pretend to be young when looking @ thn u can tell they r old..then u have those who have grown kids and instead of admitting they r old, they say they were married youngOuch...itna jhoot naho bolna chahya aunty jiLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top