Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

ronit's sacrifice

Preity Groupbie
Preity
Preity

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

hey you guys!

i really don't want to spoil all the good things that have been going on today on the hsow, but now that ronit lives with akash, what if one day he reads akash's diary? then he will find out that akash loves pooja! what say? i mean, what if ronit decides to sacrifice his love for pooja, but pooja says no, i only love you, and blah blah blah, but then somehow ronit leaves, and akash and pooja get together. because somehow this go go lucky is going to turn all sad and depressing. i just know it!

please reply!

(by the way, how many of you guys watch kkusum?)

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
You're right. And I think that is where the story will head because after all, Ronit is staying at Akash's place, Akash DOES have a diary with all his feelings about Pooja. Why can't one couple just live happy without all the sacrifice- yeh kyun hota hai hamesha? But Ronit won't leave- he may leave Pooja, but he won't leave the show or be missing for a long time because the show has started to revolve around him lately.
PaGaLSheHzaDi Senior Member
PaGaLSheHzaDi
PaGaLSheHzaDi

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

ahhh why did Akash have to fall for pooja anyway!!! i love him and reema together.. shes so cute!!! i dont want her heart to break, shes so delicate Ouch

yeaa i watch kusum..i wish garv n kumud wud get together already!!Angry

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
now tht he's staying there..i bet he will read his diary n find out abt akash's love...but he won't tell pooja..he might just start to ignore her n act as if he doesn't care abt her so she can go toward akash....*just like kshitij did to kumud when he thought he had cancer n wanted her to marry garv*..n yes i do watch khusum..lol :)
cutereems IF-Dazzler
cutereems
cutereems

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 6:35am | IP Logged
If Ronit ever reads the diary he will never sacrifice I think. He might break his friendship with akash but not leave Pooja. Ronit ka itna bada dil nahin hainWink
Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 8:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutereems

If Ronit ever reads the diary he will never sacrifice I think. He might break his friendship with akash but not leave Pooja. Ronit ka itna bada dil nahin hainWink

I AGREE....

BUT U NEVER KNOW WHEN THEY CAN CHANGE ANYONE AT ANYTIME... LOOK AT MANDY... SHE HAS CHANGED ALOT......CAN'T SHE SEE THAT POOJA LOOKS WORRIED BY FACE....US KO RUKH KAR POUCH NAHAIN SAKTI THI..... KEH KIYA HOWA.........INSTEAD SHE THOUGHT KEH POOJA HAS CHANGED........SO ANYWAYS.....ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN IN INDAIN DRAMA'S....LETS JUS HOPE FOR THE BEST!!!

I WANT TO SEE AKASH AND POOJA TOGETHER BUT CAN'T SEE RONIT ALONE AND SAD AGIAN....I HATE THE WAY HE SRIES...HE LOOKS LIKE A PICHkA HOWA ALLOWinkBig smile

Edited by Ms. Bholi Bhali - 17 December 2004 at 8:32am
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
I wish they didn't create this freaking love triangle. So if I follow
Ekta's model, Ronit's parents will give Ronit an ulimatum that
they will destroy Pooja's family, if he doesn't do as they say and
Ronit will give up Pooja to Akash via Pooja hating Ronit. I hate
these love triangles! Can we focus on their schooling and
these people reaching their goals instead of another love
triangle?   Angry
Alka Newbie
Alka
Alka

Posted: 17 December 2004 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

I totally agree with you Jprasad. I used to regularly watch JJKN and YMLH, but nowadays I don't feel like watching them. I just follow the story thru the updates. It was nice earlier without all the nonsense about love and traingles and coma and Hogh society low society. Frankly speaking I am sick of hearing middle class being referred to in such a bad tone in all the serials be it Ekta K serials or anywhere else. YMLH was a nice serial about astrong girl having dreams and having the will power and guts to fulfill them. It was supposed to be her journey towards the fulfillment of her dreams and now...it just seems like her love story and a triangle....

Oh well, I guess people make what sells and love stories sell.

Go to top