Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Discuss: here

Wax statue of Dan Radcliffe to be unveiled at Madame Tussauds in London  

Daniel Radcliffe, star of the ever-popular Harry Potter movies has joined many other celebrities and has been immortalized in wax at Madame Tussauds in London. His statue is scheduled to be unveiled today.

Dan, who was unable to sit for the process, has not seen the wax statue and Colin Jackman, one of the two sculptors who took several weeks to make the life-size model, said:

We had a lot of research from photos and film footage. Most times, celebrities will sit, but in this case, it did not happen.

You can see additional pictures of the statue here courtesy of Getty Images.

Eloquent thumbnail

New Evanna and Emma interviews
Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) has done a new interview with the NY Post where she discusses landing the coveted role, some of her theories on the books, and more.
As a fan, are you a shipper? Who do you like?
I ship all the normal ones - Ginny/Harry, Ron/Hermione, blah blah blah. But I do have a strange one, which is Luna/Dumbledore. I think they would be quite perfect. They're both so detached, so otherworldly and so comfortable with themselves and they have this uncommon fearlessness of death. They also both have quirky hobbies and deep minds and I can see them getting along a storm. I don't see this ship sailing, of course. It's just one which I think could have had potential, aided along by a time-turner.
Also, Emma Watson did an interview with The Sydney Morning Herald where she talks about kissing Ron in the sixth film:
"Kissing Rupert's going to be sooo awkward," Watson says, screwing up her cute rosy-cheeked face. "I'm trying not to think about it...it's all part of the job I guess. Don't tell him I said that. Rupert's lovely. Girls would probably give their left arm to be in my position, so I'm certainly not complaining."
Eloquent thumbnail

Open Casting Call For Lavender

Thousands of eager young actresses will soon compete for the priviledge of calling Rupert Grint "Won-Won" on the big screen.

Open auditions will be held starting July 1 for the role of Ron Weasley's girlfriend Lavender Brown in the sixth Potter film, "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince."

Anyone interested in scoring the role should probably bring Tic Tacs and Chapstick to the audition - just in case.

"You know what I'm going to do," director David Yates asked MTV.com. "I never did this before, but I'm going to get Rupert together with the top five Lavenders, get him to come and read with them and snog with them."

"It's a chemical thing, and you want to feel that chemistry between them," he said. "That will help me decide."

Pucker up, Rupert.

Anyone interested in playing Lavender should head to the Earls Court Exhibition Center in London with proof they are British citizens and between the ages of 15 and 18.

Yates and company have struck gold at these open casting calls before. Evanna Lynch - a die-hard Potter fan who seems born to play Luna Lovegood in "Order of the Phoenix" - beat out almost 20,000 other girls to snag the role.

These casting folks know what they're doing (except for Michael Gambon, who turned Dumbledore into a crazy, scary weirdo, as we discussed before). So good luck to them with Lavender.

In addition to the hunt for Lavender, a casting call will also be held on July 8 to find very bad boy Tom Riddle, who later becomes the one and only Voldemort. Actually, can we call him the one and only? He is technically in several pieces, after all.

Ah, never mind.

https://blogs.nypost.com/potter/archives/2007/06/open_casting _ca.html#more 

Eloquent thumbnail
Discus: here

Quibbler Interview With Evanna Lynch
There are many, many reasons to go see "Order Of The Phoenix" when it hits theaters incoming weeks.

It's a really well done movie. The actors are only getting better. It's connected to Harry Potter.

And, oh yeah - Evanna Lynch rocks.

The 15-year-old Irish actress steals the show as eccentric Hogwarts student Luna Lovegood. Her performance is - as JK Rowling herself once put it - "perfect." Flawless. Hilarious.

The first thing I said after leaving a screening of OOTP the other day was, "Wow, that kid is going to be a star." Personally,I think a lot of fans will leave the theater loving Luna more than ever after seeing Evanna's performance. She is truly amazing. To think she's just a die-hard fan like the rest of us who scored the part at an open casting call makes it even more incredible.

Yesterday, I had the immense pleasure of interviewing the sweet, mature, modest, totally down to Earth actress via email for an article in today's Post. Take a look - her story really is fascinating. The only problem with my article is it's not long enough. I just didn't have the space to put in all the fun facts, theories and tidbits Evanna took the time to share.

That's the beauty of the internet. All the news that can't fit in print can fit online! So keep reading for my full interview with Evanna Lynch, who incidentally folks, reads this blog!! Yay!

First of all, before even getting into the questions and answers, I have to share what Evanna said even before the interview technically began. She apologized profusely for sending me answers to my questions a bit late (although it wasn't really late) explaining, "I had to go watch my brother's football match earlier." How cute is that? She later wrote, "Please tell your editor it was my fault and that I'm sorry if things have been terribly messy" before complimenting me on my questions and thanking me for my praise on her performance. She then asked for pointers on playing Luna because she wants to keep getting better. Here's a pointer, Evanna - never ever change.

How cool is this kid? A star of a blockbuster movie who's this easy to talk to? Love it.

THE INTERVIEW
Q: When did you start reading the Potter series? What about it captured your attention?
A: I started reading them when I was about eight but I was not at all enthusiastic about getting into them at first. I was into Tintin back then and as I am now with HP back then I was reluctant to read anything else. But my mum had heard good things about HP and insisted on reading it to me. I was hooked immediately and took the book from her and she never held that particular copy again :) I can't explain what about it captured my attention. I was too young to pinpoint that. All I knew was that suddenly I wanted to be in that world and I was very happy to have found it.

Q: I hear you actually got a letter from JK Rowling. When you got that letter, what was your reaction? Were you shocked? Did it give you hope that you could indeed play Luna someday? Do you still have the letter?
A: I was overjoyed. I had written a very heartfelt letter to her but I did not presume that she would read it let alone reply to it. The letter was hand-written, too, and that really got me. I had been a huge fan for a long time at that point and so it was very surreal to get such a personal letter from the one person who had created all of it. I read that letter to death and I still do. Yes, it gave me hope. It showed me that us regular fans can connect with those elite people. I did tell her that I badly wanted to be Luna but was afraid the opportunity would never arise because of my humble village where not much happened. But she told me that she also came from a sleepy little village, so how could that not give me hope. Of Termonfeckin she also said "at least it has a great name" which gave me a new sense of pride of Termonfeckin. I do still have all the letters and carry them with me in my handbag always.

Q: What about Luna did you like right off the bat? You knew right away you could play her, right? You even sent tapes to the casting director?
A: Yes, it was very instant. I had loved the films from the start and quite enjoyed acting. But there was no part that grabbed me. And then came June 21st and Luna along with it and I knew she was who I had been waiting for. I love her disarming honesty, her unassuming wisdom and her innocent purity (I've thought about her a lot, hehe). I believe that everyone has a core being which they are born connected with but drift further away from as they grow older. Some people grow further than others. Luna has stayed as close to hers as anyone ever could. She's so intuitive and she knows herself back to front and is so comfortable with that. She has no masks or insecurities, she simply is. Those are some reasons for why I love her. I didn't immediately say "that's me." I never thought that actually. But she was someone who I thought was quite perfect and I aspired to be like. I felt I could understand her thoughts and how she came to be who she is and I felt I could do her justice. So, yes I sent tapes to the casting agents. I was not happy to just sit and wait for fate to take its course, which I think is one major difference between Luna and me. My friends were great - they played Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville, Ginny and anyone who was needed, faithfully. In the end, the tapes came to nothing, but it is still a cool fact that we made them now that all this happened.

Q: What was it like meeting JK Rowling?
A: Just (I'm sorry, I can think of no better word)...magical. Everyone says to me "I bet she was really nice and down to earth and normal" and the answer is yes, kinda, but you can also tell she has magic in her soul. She's not ordinary. She has like a glowing aura or something that makes her very special. That's what struck me anyway. I was totally unprepared for meeting her. She kept saying in letters "see you soon" but when she came finally (30th March 2006) I was in the hair and make up chair being "Luna-ed" and she just was there suddenly, standing, smiling. I thought wow, she kind of looks like JK Rowling but couldn't be, but then everyone was watching and smiling expectantly so I knew it was her. That was my cue to jump and scream and hug her. I couldn't stop watching her, too, just marveling at the fact that all this Harry Potter world could come from one little lady.

Q: I know she whispered some stuff in your ear about what's going to happen to Luna. Does it bother you that you know anything in advance?
A: Not really, no, because what I know is solely about Luna. I'm extremely grateful for the Luna advice because it reassures me that I'm not interpreting any traits or habits "wrong." That said, she hasn't told me an awful lot. There will still be many surprises about Luna to come for me, too. She is very careful when talking about Deathly Hallows and I am entirely grateful for that because I wouldn't want to know before anyone else. I think that would be like Christmas coming early, and I don't consider that a good thing.

Q: What are some of your theories for book 7? Are you super excited about reading it?
A: Oh gosh, that's such a dangerous interview question. How many pages was this profile supposed to be? I don't have any outlandish theories, though. I will try to give you a summary but just know that this is not even touching the surface really. I think the trio will survive but will suffer many bumps and bruises along the way. Voldemort HAS TO DIE! I think the ministry six will all return and will be key in finally defeating Voldemort. There's too much stuff on friendship and "uniting" for Harry to be able to go it alone. Harry is NOT a horcrux and neither is his scar. But there is something very close to him that is. RAB is Regulus, but that is hardly a question anymore. I think Regulus is dead and dies to help defeat Voldemort and I don't think the locket note was the last written aid he left for the one who is to defeat Voldemort. I can imagine Harry going on some sort of treasure hunt, finding lots of those notes along the way. I like to think that anyway. I feel I'm spurting rubbish now so I'll stop with the veil theory. I'm confident that Harry will venture beyond the veil on All Hallows Eve (for reasons unknown by me anyway) as part of the horcrux hunt and that he will also return from there because the veil will be at its thinnest then. I like this theory especially just because it means that Harry will live and die and that is such a very JK Rowling thing to do. There's rarely a straight answer with her. Yes, I am super excited about it!! I'm watching the MuggleNet countdown but I still can't just believe that the end is less than a month away. I always thought that the last Harry Potter was so far away, that it just wouldn't happen, like getting married or dying or something big like that. But it will come I know. I am not thinking about the fact that it's the end though. I think with awful prospects like the end of Harry Potter you just have to live in the present and try to enjoy it. This is one of those situations where Hagrid's brilliantly wise words are applicable: "What's comin' will come an' we'll meet it when it does."

Q: As a fan, are you a shipper? Who do you like?
A: I ship all the normal ones - Ginny/Harry, Ron/Hermione, blah blah blah. But I do have a strange one, which is Luna/Dumbledore. I think they would be quite perfect. They're both so detached, so otherworldly and so comfortable with themselves and they have this uncommon fearlessness of death. They also both have quirky hobbies and deep minds and I can see them getting along a storm. I don't see this ship sailing, of course. It's just one which I think could have had potential, aided along by a time-turner.

Q: At the end of OOTP film, your character says something very interesting. I don't want to go into detail (cause it's a bit of a spoiler). I'll just say it's not something Luna says in the book, and it goes something like this - things always find a way of coming back. Considering the end of OOTP, I found it interesting. Do you, as a fan, find that line interesting? (EDITOR'S NOTE: Some have pointed out that this line IS indeed in the book. Luna doesn't say it. Nearly Headless Nick says it. I agree - my question doesn't say it's not in the book. It says Luna doesn't say it. What I was basically asking was, "Hey Evanna, do you think it's interesting that the line was kept in the movie, put in that particular spot, and said by Luna, a major character?" So sorry for the confusion.) A: Oh yes extremely. I can't say I've had experiences that prove this theory but I'm sure it's true. I bet that line is indicative of something that's going to come back in Deathly Hallows, perhaps going behind the veil. The fact that that line was put in the script when it is absent from the book says to me that it will be an important theme of Deathly Hallows. I tortured myself in the days after doing that scene wondering what else might come back to Harry in Deathly Hallows but I still have not had any brainwaves.

Q: Tell me about the audition for Luna. There were 15,000 other girls there. What made you go for it?
A: The audition was insane. We arrived at about 7:45 am and the queue was supposed to start at 8. There were already hundreds and hundreds of people queueing. More were arriving every minute. I was never discouraged by the crowd, though. Because when it came to the end only one person would be chosen regardless of the amount of people present. Only one person was meant to get that part and I loved Luna as much as anyone could so while I did not presume that I was "destined" for it, I knew that I had just as much of a chance as anyone else there. I went to do my version of Luna and to do her proud. I knew I could do my version perfectly; the obstacle was making mine and the casting director's vision match. Thankfully they did.

Q: Have you ever read the blog Melissa and I write for the Post called "The Quibbler"?
A: Yes, Melissa did a post on Leaky about it a while back and I read it avidly for a while. The exams came then and I fell behind on my Harry Potter "fanliness" with all the studying but this interview has just reminded me of it so I will be back. I think you do a fabulous job by the way, and have often, in e-mails to the rest of the cast, referred them to your blog. They are fans but not to the same extent and they like being enlightened on cool new theories and so your Quibbler is perfect for that.

Q: So, what's your opinion? Is Snape good or bad?
A: Good, good, there is no question in my opinion. I have too much faith in Dumbledore to believe he is bad. I think it would destroy the character of Dumbledore and that would be too tragic to think about. I don't like Snape as a person but I believe he is with the good guys. I think he feels responsible for Lily's death because he told Voldy part of the prophecy without realizing it was about her. And when he found out it was his fault he was completely wracked with guilt and by confessing to Dunbledore and agreeing to help the good side and ultimately Harry, Snape hopes to be able to earn Lily's forgiveness so that he can rest in peace. I also noticed that while Snape was killing Dumbledore, there was hatred blazing in his eyes, and that makes me wonder even if he was killing Dumbledore for Voldemort and not on Dumbledore's orders. There would be no reason for Snape to hate him. Voldemort could, but Dumbledore has never had any relations with Snape that should make him hate him. I don't think it was a mistake that earlier in the book at the cave when Harry is force feeding Dumbledore the potion it is written that Harry was "hating himself" for doing it. Snape was just hating himself for having to kill Dumbledore. He knew it was for the greater good but it still pained him to do it. One could argue that if it was for good intent Snape would not have been able to kill him but I think he channeled the self hatred (there is a lot of self hatred there, poor old Snape) into the curse, and viola, he killed Dumbledore. That's just a little thing, but it contributes to the overall belief: Snape is good.

https://blogs.nypost.com/potter/archives/2007/06/interview_wi th.html#more

Eloquent thumbnail

Daniel Radcliffe had to wear padded underwear to protect his manhood while filming the latest Harry Potter movie. The 17-year-old actor also needed easy access stripper-style trousers for scenes in which the teenage wizard takes to the skies on his broomstick. Radcliffe said, "I had padded shorts under my trousers. I also had other trousers that must have belonged to the Chippendales because they've got Velcro that rips apart to get the harness on for flying, then sticks back together." The young star's assets were allowed much more freedom in his recent stint on the London stage in Equus. For his role as Alan Strang, who becomes erotically obsessed with a horse, Radcliffe had to bare all every night.

Source: www.deccan.com

Eloquent thumbnail
Comment: here

Cover Story Sneak Peek: Hollywood's Richest Teens

Find out how Daniel Radcliffe, Hayden Panettiere and others are cashing in

THURSDAY JULY 12, 2007 04:00 PM EDT

Photo by: Chris Ratcliffe / Bloomberg News / Landov; Matt Sayles / AP

Cover Story Sneak Peek: Richest Teens Daniel Radcliffe, Hayden Panettiere

As Lindsay Lohan, Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and other young stars become adults, a new generation of kids is striking it rich in Hollywood.

This week's PEOPLE offers a look inside the lives of the newest mini-moguls, who aim to be both wealthy – and wise. Some highlights:

Daniel Radcliffe, 17
Already the U.K.'s richest teen, he will be paid a reported $50 million for the next two Harry Potter films. He recently dropped $17,000 on a custom-made Savoir mattress, but says, "People seem to expect me to splash out on a classic-car collection, but I've never been into cars or anything like that."

Hayden Panettiere, 17
Forbes estimates the Heroes star, whose debut album drops in 2008, earns $2 million a year. A Neutrogena spokesmodel, she knows her face is her fortune: "I get facials all the time."

Rihanna, 19
The Barbados-bred singer, whose latest CD, Good Girl Gone Bad, sold more than 200,000 copies its first two weeks out, says she's a savvy spender: "I don't like to waste money. I buy things that I'm going to get my money's worth out of, things I'm going to use a lot. I like to splurge on makeup and shoes – Louboutins! My mom loves bags. I bought her a Fendi."

Hilary Duff, 19
As CEO of her own lifestyle company, she earns about $12 million a year, according to Forbes. Still, she says, "I definitely don't just buy what I want." Case in point: She thought about buying a Porsche Cayenne Turbo for nearly $100,000, but her business manager said, "You're a terrible driver. You don't need that kind of power."

For more photos and a look at the lives of young stars including Romeo, Miley Cyrus, Dakota Fanning and Emma Roberts, pick up the new issue of PEOPLE. Plus, find out: Which siblings are the next Olsen twins? Who's the richest teen royal? Who's richer, High School Musical's Zac or Vanessa? and more

(after editing:)
i found 1 more article..here you go:

Young & Rich

Fueled by blockbuster hits and marketing savvy, a new generation of kids are cashing in. How today's wealthiest teen stars earn their money – and have fun spending it

THURSDAY JULY 12, 2007 12:00 PM EDT

$50 million Potter paycheck Photo by: Richard Young / startraks

Worlds Richest Teens Daniel Radcliffe

Daniel Radcliffe

Actor, Age: 17

IN THE MONEY: July 23, Radcliffe's 18th birthday, will be a magic day for the star of the Harry Potter movies: He'll gain access to his $19 million investment fund – which he's socked away in a company jointly held with his parents Alan, a literary agent, and Marcia, a casting director. But with two more movies still to go – for which Radcliffe will be paid a reported total of...

Eloquent thumbnail

10 million security for Potter secret

In place: army of guards, satellite tracking systems, contracts

LONDON: A 10-million security operation featuring an army of guards, satellite tracking systems and legal contracts has swung into action to prevent any leak of details of the seventh and final book about the tales of boy wizard Harry Potter.

As millions around the world eagerly await the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on July 21, only its author J.K. Rowling and some 20 others, including the book's editors and illustrators, know Harry's fat e.

When the finished manuscript was taken by hand from London to New York, the lawyer for the American publisher, Scholastic, sat on it during the flight. With each successive Potter book, security has grown. Nothing has come close, however, to the arrangements for the finale, The Sunday Telegraph observed.

London-based Bloomsbury, which publishes the Potter books in Britain, has hired secure sites across the country to house the book prior to distribution early this week. It is understood that several dozen security teams will protect the sites round the clock. Experts say security staff will earn up to 30 an hour with a guard dog, up to 20 without.

Print factory workers in Britain have been threatened with the sack if they leak any details, while German publishers banned mobile phones and even packed lunches in the printing plant. Employees reportedly had to work in near-darkness to prevent them reading the book.

It is from Tuesday, however, when copies begin to be sent out to retailers, that the most crucial part of the security operation will come into effect. The trucks Bloomsbury will use are fitted with satellite tracking systems costing up to 1,000 pounds each, which will reveal whether any of the vehicles deviate from their intended route. The books are on sealed pallets fitted with alarms to prevent tampering.

At one of the biggest booksellers, Barnes and Noble in America, the books are being kept in padlocked trucks at the insistence of Scholastic. Amazon, the online retailer, has cordoned off special sections of its warehouse to ensure restricted access. All retailers have had to sign a legal embargo preventing them from divulging any of the book's content or selling copies before the release.

A spokesman for Borders, the bookshop chain, said the ban means: "We agree not to open any of the books before midnight. We can't even line the shelves before then."

A spokesman for Bloomsbury said: "We have a litigation specialist poised 24 hours a day, seven days a week to deal with any breaches. It is our intention to enforce the embargo vigorously and seek an immediate injunction if required."

While experts put the cost of all this at 10 million, the lengths to which publishers have gone are not surprising.

Four years ago, Donald Parfitt, a forklift driver from Suffolk, was ordered to do 180 hours community service after he admitted stealing pages from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix from the printing plant where he worked. Last year, Aaron Lambert was jailed for stealing copies of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and trying to sell them.

In recent weeks, Ms. Rowling has reportedly received letters from people asking her to reveal the ending of the seventh book because their terminally-ill relative may not live until Saturday. — PTI

Here is a link to how that Half -Blood Prince was published...and how the first scipt was handled

HOW HALF BLOOD PRINCE CAME TO AMERICA

Eloquent thumbnail

Jim Dale knows how the series ends

Jim Dale, the U.S. narrator of the Harry Potter series, is one of the few people in the world who knows how the Harry Potter series ends.

Dale finished recording for the audio for the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows book over two months ago, a process that took two-and-a-half weeks and is sworn to secrecy as to how it ends.

He has recorded every single word of the series, amounting to 117 hours and 4 minutes, won a Grammy and holds the record for creating the most voices in an audiobook in the Guinness Book of World Records.

Mr. Dale will be at the Union Square Barnes & Noble in New York this Friday, July 21 where he will discuss how he got the role of narrator, how he creates his characters' voices and read excerpts from the previous books. After the release of the last book in the series he will do a tour of Houston, Washington, Charlotte, N.C. and Philadelphia.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be released in hardback, braille, deluxe version and audio Cassette/CD on Friday, July 21st.

Eloquent thumbnail

"Bonnie Looks Absolutely Stunning Tonight" - Daniel Radcliffe
Just when it seems this week couldn't get any better, it has! Harry/Ginny shippers prepare to start jumping up and down!

In a recent interview that was done at last night's London Premiere of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, a reporter asked if Daniel Radcliffe was looking forward to the romance in Half Blood Prince.

Dan responded with the following:

quote:

Yes, I am! Particularly it's Bonnie who looks absolutely stunning tonight. She looks absolutely amazing tonight. So, yeah, VERY, very excited about that!

Eloquent thumbnail

Reinventing the Potter's wheel

Bollywood filmmakers are really excited about Harry Potter. A number of remakes are being planned, all of them hush-hush. Malay Desai takes a sneak peek into the scripts. And comes up with… no surprises. (And yes, for your daily fix on filmi happenings, just turn the page)
Back to Section Stories Posted On Friday, July 13, 2007

HARIBHAI KA SURROR - the movie, the real luv story

In this pathbreaking creation of modern cinema, Haribhai Topiwala is caught in a love triangle with  a 7-year-old and a 30-year-old girl. The plot is totally filmed in Germany and includes scenes like his arrest (on allegations of child-molestation) and a sting operation - in between songs and item numbers.

KEY ELEMENTS:
• 
167 songs sung right from the nose er… heart.
•  An action sequence where Haribhai drives a flying rickshaw.

KASAUTII POTTER KAY

Khari Potter is the youngest family member of the family. This TV series (telecast also in South Asia, America and Central Africa) is a 34000-episode-long saga of how Khari Potter manages to see through the politics of the Potter family - the vamps, the cousins, the aunties, et al, alongwith his wife and kids.

KEY ELEMENTS:
• 
167 well-defined characters of the Potter family, the oldest being 221-years old.
•  The actor who plays the lead character of Khari is replaced a dozen times through the show.
•  The female characters playing negative roles wear snake-shaped bindis.

KABHI HARRY KABHIE POTTER
The plot:
The whimsical Harry Malhotra (guess who, SRK!) goes to Hazamgadh school of Pottery and Gardening. He's the elder son of the billion-dollar scion and owner of the Malhotra Group. At Hazamgadh he falls in love with the Harmeet (Rani) - the daughter of the chief potter. The rest of the plot is self-explanatory. (How can it not be, if it can be summarised in 10 minutes!)

KEY ELEMENTS:
• 
167 sequences of characters breaking down on screen.
•  A humungous flashback portraying Harry's upbringing.
•  A sudden love song shot in the Mediterranean - with 0.032 second-long appearance by Kajol.
•  Draco Malfoy's character into an extramarital affair.

VIVAH LA POTTER

The plot: Prem Puttar, in love with lady Harminder Kaur, marries her.

KEY ELEMENTS:
• 
167 pre, mid and post-wedding songs.
•  17 characters by the name 'Prem'.
•  Autographed magic wands for people who watch the entire movie.

H COMPANY
The plot:
Harwinder aka Harrybhai (played by a debutant actor from nowhereland) is a newbie at Hogwards school of Guncraft and Gunnery. He gets involved into a fued over a lost AK 47 with the local goons and later on joins a rival underground faction. While his rise as Harry the Don and his inception into the H company, he manages to falls in love, jump off the Hogwards Express and survive and keep his enemies at bay.

KEY ELEMENTS:
• 
A total of 167 dead bodies in through the film.
•  An item number in the rain by Hermione (another debutante female actor).
•  An 'A' certificate - a new trend for the Harry Potter series.

Source: https://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&am p;am p;sectid=30&contentid=200707130313447659961f8d6