Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

On-screen/ Off screen: Roshni Chopra

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
On-screen/ Off screen: Roshni Chopra

Roshni Chopra, popularly known as Pia of 'Kasamh Se' on Zee has had a transformation in her character on the show. We find out how different she is in real life from her character.

ON-SCREEN Character: Pia Dixit- Walia

</>
Pia Walia was Pia Dixit in the initial period of serial, when she was a positive character married to Pushkar (Naman Shaw). But later her love for Pushkar wilts and she falls for Mr Walia. Now she wants to wrench Bani away from the Walia family, and wants her dead. She even covets her children, and pretends to be pregnant with Mr Walia's child. She is successful in separating Bani from Jai Walia.

OFF SCREEN: Roshni Chopra

We spoke to her husband Siddharth Chopra, who said his wife was as far removed from her character as could be. "Roshni is completely different from Pia Dixit-Walia. Pia is a typical Punjaban kudi which knows the rituals of Karva Chauth!" said Siddharth, "Roshni is a romantic at heart. Pia is passionate but wants her love -- Mr Walia -- in the wrong manner."

"Roshni has lots of patience: she waited for me for six years!" said Siddharth.

Asked if he liked his wife in the role of wicked Pia, he said:"As an actor I really appreciate her talent. And the fact that she was able to land such a big role from a good production house."

And did he criticize her character? "If I want to tease her I usually say to her: 'You have been very bad to Bani today.' It's just our masti!"

Siddharth said that the character of Pia had "become so famous among Punjabi NRIs that when we go to London or the US, people at the airport call her Pia and not Roshni."

Asked to define his wife's five major traits, Siddharth chose: Possessive, determined, romantic, caring and family-oriented.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Edited by aransari2001us - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simi1295 thumbnail
aww thats so nice.. they really seem to be in love. thank you for th epost..
jigna_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww so sweet
thanks for posting 😃
*shikha* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol..this is a nice article..i cant believe she's totally diifferent in reality!!Edited by *shikha* - 16 years ago
BEEPATEL thumbnail
😳 she look so happy with her hubby!!!awwwwww
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awwww Roshni and hubby are sooo cute 😳 😳 😳...love Pia oops meaning Roshni Chopra...i like how he says he teases her by saying "You have been really bad with Bani" 😆
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey soooooooooo this article says that repto faked her pregnancy n its definately pushkar's child 😃

thanx 😊
Akhansha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They look like a perfect couple 😉
siumi thumbnail
that was really nice post, thx 😊