Debate Mansion

Play safe the Internet - Upd FaceBook issue Pg 7 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 3:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by greatmaratha

Bandar ko madari nachatha hai... so those guys who like to make others dance to their tunes are Madaris... and the quality in others to want to make others dance to their tune, I call it, Madari giri Smile

hooo thanx for new info..realy i dont know deep hindi words meanings bt can manage ............Smile

But Madaris.......happen n both ways naa.....I think women do lot like these things with guys. Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Play safe the Internet - Upd FaceBook issue Pg 7 (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

Bandar ko madari nachatha hai... so those guys who like to make others dance to their tunes are Madaris... and the quality in others to want to make others dance to their tune, I call it, Madari giri Smile

hooo thanx for new info..realy i dont know deep hindi words meanings bt can manage ............Smile

But Madaris.......happen n both ways naa.....I think women do lot like these things with guys. Big smile

I really dont get it!  Why do you have to turn this into a battle of the sexesOuch  How is woman doing it to man relevant here.  We are talking very generally, on the overall scenario... overall picture...

I havent anywhere in my post said, either explicitly or implicitly, that women do it better than men or men do it more on women!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 5:36am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Believe

I really dont get it!  Why do you have to turn this into a battle of the sexesOuch  How is woman doing it to man relevant here.  We are talking very generally, on the overall scenario... overall picture...

I havent anywhere in my post said, either explicitly or implicitly, that women do it better than men or men do it more on women!

Ya you are right...ok forget it....presently out of mind .Smile.Wink

Edited by Believe - 12 July 2007 at 5:37am

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Sorry i dont mean any "a battle of the sexes" ,I also try to say in generaly ,i appologize if it wrong ok.
Embarrassed

Morning_Dew

Goldie

Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

Nice topic MythSmile

Is the internet safe place these days?

It is some what same as real life ..more dangerous for kids and teen without protection from loved ones.

So parents should know about all their children's online friends just like the real life.

If, it depends on the level of security measures you take,can you share your best practices with us?

I dont' like to share my personal info . I have certain limits I don't cross them and don't let any one cross those either while interacting with me ..

Here I interacted some people who try to extract each and every detail of your personal life I am kind of sick of such people Dead well they should understand that if  I would like to share I would share it myself .. and if m not sharing I am not comfortable don't bug me by constant questions or try to emotional blackmail by giving all kind of dosti ka wasta etc Dead

some times I feel sorry for them too cause this way they don't even loose friendship but also respect ..

Do you like your family members seeing your social networking messages and friends ?

Why not .. I have cetain limit in my real life social interaction as well as in my virtual life ..and I don't cross it ..so have nothing to hide Smile

they already know all the sites I visit and my virtual friends Smile

Do you like having family members and friends on the same platform(not the operating system) but same site ,say India Forums or Orkut or any other social networking site?

I wouldn't mind them joining such forums  ... but they are not into virtual world thing as once I was CryLOL 

Wishes,

Mythili

Morning_Dew

Goldie

Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareg

[

LOL

Vineet thanks for good tips ..  really nice postSmile ..

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

So my questions are:

Is the internet safe place these days?

Is there any place which can be called as totally safe as of today?? Yeah the internet have become more prone to frauds and misuse by some than earlier, but there are still sites which are relatively safer, both social networking and business sites. Moreover, a large part of our safety over the net lies in our hand, and as long as we follow some simple basic rules the chances of getting duped is very much lowered.

If, it depends on the level of security measures you take,can you share your best practices with us?

I'm not used to taking any special precautions.

Do you like your family members seeing your social networking messages and friends ?

No I wouldn't like that. Not that there is anything to hide, they already know the sites which I frequent, but still I feel uncomfortable when they sometimes sit nearby and sees what I'm writing. It's maybe because I've lived alone for so long that I value my privacy a li'l too much.

Do you like having family members and friends on the same platform(not the operating system) but same site ,say India Forums or Orkut or any other social networking site?

I already have my sister and my BIL on Orkut and it's not an issue.

Wishes,

Mythili

Nice  response Souro Smile!!!

Privacy is different from secrecy and one needs to have privacy in life!!

Wishes,

Myth

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sareg

how did i miss this.. ROFL  V

Edited by mermaid_QT - 12 July 2007 at 9:07am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top