Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by JhoomBJhoom

May be you are not aware of the situation. The father is vegetable vendor. Mother is illiterate. How can she support her five kids. It is good now that girls are getting independent in India. How many??? To support five kids from this poor lady is bit too much? I agree that father should be punished, but family should be given full support from government prior to punishment, just like issuing petrol pump to war veterans widows (kind of a joke in some case- there was a movie)

JBJ i understand your sentiments.  But why should govt pay for this couple's actions?  Didn't this couple know abt their financial condition when they were popping their 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th child Disapprove?????  Father should be punished with harsh punishment suggested by few members here and jail ofcourse.  Mother should be given some training by govt and assist her in finding a job.  She should take care of her 5 children not GOVT, You or I   Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Too poor too support treatment (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 18 July 2007 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
i was thinking about this issue and i want to know what about those rich people who have 2 or more kids and suddenly they become poor and they cannot afford to support their kids, then who is to be blamed? parents for bringing kids into this world?

as for this topic, the guy has no right to take a kids life and this guy should be questioned!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top