Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 11:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Too poor too support treatment (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
I love the punishments PIC and Maya has in mind. He was not well off finanicially while he was popping these 5 kids with wifi Shocked Disapprove and now suddenly he can't afford to pay for treatment so get rid of his daughter Angry Dead

Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 July 2007 at 12:22pm

sohn

sohn

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greatmaratha

Frustrations can lead a (wo)man to do strange things.  I do not support the act, but I cant condemn it either. 

I put myself in the place of a weak father, tired and sapped of energy and life, faced with the prospect of child's health wasting away because of lack of money to treat her...   I do not have the will to fight life any longer...  If I am punished for lack of will to live or let live, will it bring back my zest to live or my strength to provide for my family.

I am trying to see things from the mans point of view.  No man, unless perverse, will try to kill his own off spring.

I dunno why these people are not aware of family planning GM. If you cant afford responsibility....then its your responsibility to not have more responsibilities added up in your life. Kab sudhrenge yaar yeh log? Confused

Morning_Dew

Goldie

Morning_Dew

Deactivated on request

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 8:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Swar_Raj

The father should be punished , firstly not following parivaar niyojan, then killing someone that he is resposible to bring in the world.
There are many ways to prevent bearing kids and after that abortion is also legal in India. Once the kid is born, you are responsible to raise them. Period.
Throw the father atleast once from the bridge. If gets saved...fine or else let mother raise them

ROFL  Like your punishment style ......now I know how control is maintained at homeTongueLOL

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JhoomBJhoom

Recently, you must have heard that in India, one poor father threw away his 7 year old daughter from the bridge to the river as he could not afford treatment for her.  The local fisherman saved her and she is back with her mother and other siblings (I think five).  The local police station did not register a case, in turn, started raising money for the treatment.  In couple of days, the enough money was collected for her treatment.  Father was not charged for his act.  Father is a local vegetable vendor and does not make enough to support his family. 

Please give your opinion - Whether father should be charged or not? 

Since the girl survived, father should not be charged for the sake of rest of the family but should be made incapable of reproducing any more children. If the father had lost will to live or fight life then he should have commited suicide not attempted murder.. Murder cannot be justified unless the father was a mental patient.

Edited by lighthouse - 12 July 2007 at 8:45am

JhoomBJhoom

Groupbie

JhoomBJhoom

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 9:25am | IP Logged
How about having father to do community service for 500 hrs or so to teach him a lesson? I have not heard this kind of punishment in India. I am sure father was not a mental patient that is why he did not go back to vilage after throwing his daughter in the river.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Morning_Dew

The father should be punished , firstly not following parivaar niyojan, then killing someone that he is resposible to bring in the world.
There are many ways to prevent bearing kids and after that abortion is also legal in India. Once the kid is born, you are responsible to raise them. Period.
Throw the father atleast once from the bridge. If gets saved...fine or else let mother raise them

ROFL  Like your punishment style ......now I know how control is maintained at homeTongueLOL

Dewey your answer is  ROFLROFLROFL 

Swar_Raj

IF-Dazzler

Swar_Raj

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by Morning_Dew

Dewey your answer is  ROFLROFLROFL 

Raj ki baat hai Dewey , will surely train you too ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top