Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Tehran, July 10: Iran's judiciary on Tuesday announced that 20 people convicted of repeated rape and violent assaults will be sent to the gallows in Tehran in the coming days. "In the next days 20 thugs who all have been convicted of repeated rape, sodomy and violent assault and battery will be executed," judiciary spokesman Alireza Jamshidi told reporters.

"Tehran's prosecu-tion office is to decide whether to hang them in public or not," he added.
In May, Iranian police launched a morality crackdown in low-income neigh-bourhoods.

--

In india we need to change the law?and  Lifetime Panishment period is 14,15 years only.....is that enough?

Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "To be hanged for rape??!!" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

souro

souro

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Believe

In india we need to change the law?and  Lifetime Panishment period is 14,15 years only.....is that enough?

Embarrassed

We've already discussed this topic: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=574811

Btw, the maximum punishment in India for raping is 7 yrs RI.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Sorry i miss that topic.. Big smile

souro

souro

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Not a problem believeji or should I call you Vinu... you can always bring that topic to the front and maybe start the discussion with a new twist.Smile

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souro

Not a problem believeji or should I call you Vinu... you can always bring that topic to the front and maybe start the discussion with a new twist.Smile

Ya all call me Vinu ....you can also..Thumbs Up......

About Rape case...esply in india Easly the victim get Bail....with loop holes...am talking about that system ....Big smile

souro

souro

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 4:40am | IP Logged

About Rape case...esply in india Easly the victim get Bail....with loop holes...am talking about that system ....Big smile

Ok Vinu it is then from now on.Smile

I don't have any problem with the accused getting bail till the time his guilt's satisfactorily proved, but once proven I'd like for him to be hanged.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 4:49am | IP Logged

Ok Vinu it is then from now on.Smile

I don't have any problem with the accused getting bail till the time his guilt's satisfactorily proved, but once proven I'd like for him to be hanged.

Real guilty person also get bail or win the case, lack of  evidence.......its very bad system.

season915

Goldie

season915

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Nothing is enough for these monsters. They should be definitely killed in public.

I like Aphrodite's suggestion! Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top