**Sweet Revenge** Epilogue p.150 - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago
Chapter 2

I walk down the stairs and hug my mother, Gayatri Sharma, who is the best mother in the whole wide world… well according to me anyways. I give a quick peck on the cheek to my father, Surya Sharma, who is a wonderful father and a superb businessman himself. I quickly dash out of our mansion for work as I realize I am running a bit late. I jump into my silver Aston Martin Vanquish sports car and zoom off towards my fashion house, Sharma Fashions… or so it was called, but now it will be referred to as Pari Fashions. Yeah I know it sounds odd. When they changed the name I totally had a fit, but that's when my father swooped in and convinced me otherwise. You wanna know who suggested the name… that's right it was him! I so can't help, but think he must be a total pansy… yea I wish! He is anything, but a pansy… I at least know that much! Anyways I park my car in my usual spot and enter the building with style, along with my head quite high in the air. Hey, I am quite proud of my success and achievements. All my employees wish me a good morning and then quickly get back to work. I rapidly reply to their greeting and go straight into my cabin only to see that someone is already in there. It's him… No, not God! Pay attention! It's him, you know Angad Khanna also known as the guy I detest.

Anyways, I'm staring at him in utter shock because it is completely out of the blue. I wasn't expecting to meet him until the afternoon board meeting, when his staff would be settling in our joint fashion house. I thought I had some time, you know to prepare myself, but I guess not! I can feel him staring at me, which surprisingly makes me feel nervous under his gaze. I steady my nerves and begin to look him up and down noting his stylish shoes, his attractive black Armani suit, his well built clearly shown because of the undone buttons of his shirt, his steely grey eyes, and his classic gelled and spiked hair. He is gorgeous, even today. This made the game all the more interesting and fun to play. He grins as he sees me checking him out from head to toe. I mirror his grin as I see him checking me out as well since his eyes linger around my body with his mouth slightly open. It's pretty obvious he thinks I'm attractive, can't say that I blame him though. I know, I'm quite modest right! Anyhow, he definitely didn't recognize me, but then again how can he, after all I did dress rather traditionally back then. Apparently like a behenji according to him! Oh God, I am gonna start getting angry again… happy thoughts Kripa happy thoughts.

Okay I just realized he has his hand extended towards me and I'm not quite sure for how long. He is giving me his trademark smirk as he says, "Angad Khanna, it's pleasure to meet such a beauty" I would normally roll my eyes at his blunt form of flirting, but then again I can't do that to his face, now can I? I give him a mysterious smile and shake his hand sweetly replying, "Kripa Sharma and the pleasure is all mine" He starts to look at me quite suspiciously, "Have we met before? You seem familiar" I start to panic but in seconds think up a response in return. I wittily reply, "I'm sure I would have remembered a gorgeous face like yours Mr. Khanna!" He laughs at my comment. I don't know whether to be flattered that he sort of remembers me or strangle him for lamely attempting to flirt with me yet again. Oh no, he's frowning… CRAP maybe he is on to me! He continues to frown, "Mr. Khanna is my father, please call me Angad, Ms. Sharma" I grin replying, "Then please call me Kripa, Angad!" He hides his amusement.

I take my seat across from him and get straight down to business. We discuss several business propositions. I start pointing something out in the report in my hand and guess what I see him doing… No, no I want you to take a wild guess! No clue? Alright, fine I'll tell you… he was staring at me!!! God that takes the cake, but wait I'm suppose to make him fall for my charm. Ugh he is just so… so TYPICAL! I hide the grinding of my teeth and wave a hand in front of his eyes. It takes him a good five seconds to snap out of his trance. Now five seconds seems like a short amount of time, but when I am awkwardly trying to make him pay attention it seemed like FOREVER! And this didn't occur just once… it was several times throughout our discussion that I caught him staring at me. I guess I should be happy because it makes my job a little easier. Though it doesn't seem to explain why every time he looks at me I, Kripa Sharma, get so nervous. He still has this power over me, which I can't fathom and I hate myself for that. It's like I still care what he thinks about me, but nonetheless I brush this thought aside and continue with the discussion. God, I just need to put my feelings aside and focus on the task at hand. 

So after like the fifth time I have to remind him that he needs to pay attention to what I'm saying, he apologizes. For what you may ask, well I ask him the same thing, "Sorry… for what?" He continues by saying, "I'm sorry, you're just so beautiful that I can't take my eyes off you!" Boy oh boy, here he goes again! I forcefully fake a smile upon my lips and bat my eyes shyly. He keeps babbling, praising me periodically and questioning how we never met since we are in the same line of business. I kind of tuned out after a while, but caught the last part when he asks, "How about dinner tonight?" I laugh replying, "I am astounded you don't have a date for tonight already." He cocks his eyebrow at me questioningly. I shrug my shoulders and confidently reply, "Well it's a known fact that you're quite the charmer, it's no secret you know!" He laughs while wagging his finger at me like I'm some kind of naughty child, replying, "I suppose my reputation speaks volumes on my behalf, but honestly what's the harm in merely having some dinner with me. Besides you're already are well aware of my charming ways so you know you won't fall for my charm. Unless… you don't trust yourself with me?" Right now he is smirking his most famous smirk! I wish I could wipe the smirk of his face with a swift movement from my hand, I bet that would knock some sense into him. He is trying to make it seem like I'm scared. Pfft, scared yea right! I just wanted to enlighten him that not every girl is stupid enough to fall for his nonsense… wait I just called myself stupid didn't I? Yea…

In any case, I smirk back at him replying, "Angad, I'm not scared of you if that's what you're implying! But to prove you wrong, I will indeed be joining you for dinner… as a business dinner of course! I mean we didn't exactly get to finish because your eyes seemed a little distracted, but I can't blame you for noticing my undeniable good looks." Angad laughs, quite loudly I might add saying, "My, my aren't we modest!" I roll my eyes replying, "Oh please, you're one to talk!" He was a little taken back by my comment, but he seemed to find it all the more amusing.

Hey guys! Hope you liked the meeting! Next part will be at the restaurant! Oh and sorry for not updating DMP, i plan on posting that by tomorrow k! LEAVE COMMENTS GUYS!!!!

Edited by Numera* - 16 years ago
sry, double post!!! 😛 Edited by berkeleygirl818 - 16 years ago
OMG!!! tht was AWESUM!!!! i LOVED it sooooo much!!!! i CANNOT get
enuf of this FF, it is toooooooo gud!!!! God, i LOVE Kripa's attitude, coz in
almost all the other FF's Angad has tht kinda attitude not Kripa!!!! i LOVED
how they were checking each other out nd flirting with each other, atleast
Angad was... Kripa was just playing around so she can get revenge... hehe
i LOVED when Kripa said, 'i know, i am quite modest right!' lmao... wow,
nd Angad is such a selfless shallow little jerk!!! how can he NOT remembe
her!!! he broke her heart into million pieces!!! ughhh, nd now here he is
drooling all over her, nd asking her out!!! just proves of most of the guys
r, jerks!!! sry, got a bit carried away, lol... anywho, CANNOT wait to read
the next prt, their date, seems intriguing!!! lol... continue soon, nd u kno
wht i mean by soon, ASAP!!! lol 😛 Edited by berkeleygirl818 - 16 years ago
hehe nice 2 know i was close....omg pari fashions.....after which girlfriend😆neways omg staring at her non stop....n slightly seeming familiar 2 him but glad he never recognised her...as much as i love angad, i want him 2 suffer😆n oooo dinner oh so quiclkly.....cnt wait 2 read what happens....will b waiting 4 the next part😃
Edited by Gaurav's Love - 16 years ago
great update!! lol he kept staring at kripa 😆 😆 ...that was an awesome first meeting after a few years..lol he didnt even recognize her!! hmm..i wonder how the dinner will be 😉 😆
plzz cont soon 😃 😃
gr8 part lolz loved the way both were commenting on each other

_________
sana
omggggggg gooooooo kripa 👏 👏 👏 that was just fabbbbbbb it was so interesting, and its differant how you wrote it in kripa's prespective, it really shows what she feels. Wowww angad never wastes a chance does he.He just met her and asked her on a date already. 😆 naughty naughty angad 😉 cant even pay attention at work, oh boy is he going to have a hard time working with her. Wonder how hez going to handle the new and improved attitute kripa. Oh yeah how can I forget kripa, she is going to have a hard time with anagd as well controlling her feelings for him after all angad is irresistable how can no one fall for him 😉. Well I really loved this ff so far its really interesting. Cant wait till the next part continue soon and keep up the great work 👏
omg your ff is awesome!!!! just like DMP 😛
i really really really love it sooooo much and i'm totally addicted to it!!!! 😳
these two parts were amazing and fun to read...i enjoyed reading these parts soooooo much!!!! 😊
i love the way you write...and the best part is the wayy u write in kripa's POV 😉
you really write great!!! 👏
angad is soooo mean that he broke poor kripa's heart ...he thinks too highly of himself
itz time that kripa teaches him a lesson and gives him a 'taste of his own medicine'
i loved the convo. angad-kripa had and kripa's attitude is soooo cool...well angad deseves it. gooooo kripa...take your sweet revenge!!!!
and i also love ur title for this ff...itz soooo creative 😊
plzzz continue ASAP...i'll be waiting 😛

Edited by 100%indiangirl - 16 years ago
omg!!!!!!! this is far by the best fan fic i've ever read! its just so amazing i dont have enough words! 👏

plz continue sooooooN!

i love how u out everyhting by kripas pov. i love her additude and hate angad

bye <3

i cant wait to see wat happens next

Edited by SaNyA_21 - 16 years ago