Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

Numera*

Goldie

Numera*

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Character Sketch

Kripa Sharma: She is 25 years old. She is a beautiful girl, who has lost her heart years ago, but only to have it broken ruthlessly. She doesn't believe in love anymore thanks to one person, Angad Khanna. She has pent up anger and a thirst for revenge. She has molded herself to the modern woman she is today. She is an intelligent businesswoman.

Angad Khanna: He is 27 years old. He is an extremely attractive guy who uses his good looks to play with girls' hearts. He doesn't believe in love, never has and believes he never will. He is a wealthy businessman. He acts like a Casanova and a Playboy. He is arrogant about his looks and believes he can charm anyone.

What will happen when destiny intervenes and their paths cross once again and will she seek her sweet revenge…

Hey guys so this is my second fan fiction, Sweet Revenge, which is a polar opposite of my first fan fiction Dosti Mein Pyaar

Thanks for all the encouraging comments guys!
Keep 'em coming!

Chapter Index

Prologue:         Page 1
Chapter 1:       Page 4
Chapter 2:       Page 8
Chapter 3:       Page 11
Chapter 4:       Page 16
Chapter 5:       Page 18
Chapter 6:       Page 22
Chapter 7:       Page 24
Chapter 8:       Page 27
Chapter 9:       Page 30
Chapter 10:     Page 32
Chapter 11:     Page 35
Chapter 12:     Page 38
Chapter 13:     Page 40
Chapter 14:     Page 43
Chapter 15:     Page 45
Chapter 16:     Page 48
Chapter 17:     Page 50
Chapter 18:     Page 53
Chapter 19:     Page 56
Chapter 20:     Page 59
Chapter 21:     Page 62
Chapter 22:     Page 66
Chapter 23:     Page 69
Chapter 24:     Page 74
Chapter 25:     Page 77
Chapter 26:     Page 80
Chapter 27:     Page 83
Chapter 28:     Page 86
Chapter 29:     Page 89
Chapter 30:     Page 92
Chapter 31:     Page 96
Chapter 32:     Page 99
Chapter 33:     Page 103
Chapter 34:     Page 106

Chapter 35:     Page 110

Chapter 36:     Page 113

Chapter 37:     Page 118

Chapter 38:     Page 121

Chapter 39:     Page 123

Chapter 40:     Page 127

Chapter 41:     Page 129

Chapter 42:     Page 131

Chapter 43:     Page 135

Chapter 44:     Page 137

Chapter 45:     Page 141

Chapter 46:     Page 143

Chapter 47:     Page 145

Chapter 48:     Page 147

Chapter 49:     Page 149

Epilogue:         Page 150

Edited by Numera* - 13 January 2008 at 3:51am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kyphkamahbubaMahika24Classy_Galtouchmenotix iishiqaa xocute_madhuj&b84MysticalRealmpinksscheeselovak-ekta fan-Crimson-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "**Sweet Revenge** Epilogue p.150" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Numera*

Goldie

Numera*

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 12:04am | IP Logged

Prologue

8 years ago…

In a secluded garden sits an innocent girl dressed in a churidaar with a very cute boy dressed in jeans and a fitted polo shirt. It is their last day of school, he will be going away forever after today and there is something she needs him to know. The girl is Kripa Sharma, who is merely 17 years old and the boy is Angad Khanna, who is merely 19 years old at the time. She turns to him and says, "Angad I have to tell you something?" Angad uninterestedly responds, "Mhmm what is it Kripa?" Kripa slowly and shyly replies, "I love you Angad!" He looks at her shocked and moments later breaks into fits of laughter exclaiming, "Whoa whoa whoa… love? Are you kidding, Main yeh pyaar vyaar mein yakeen nahin rakhta! I don't love you Kripa! Mere liya pyaar sirf ek khel hai, jo maine tumhare saath khela hain! You don't mean anything to me! You were just a challenge, a bet, nothing else! (Whoa whoa whoa… love? Are you kidding, I don't believe in love! I don't love you Kripa! For me love is just a game, one that I played with you! You don't mean anything to me! You were just a challenge, a bet, nothing else!)" Kripa questions through her tear brimmed eyes, "Bet?" Angad slaps his palm against his forehead in realization, "Oh I forgot to tell you, well you know how I'm very proud of the fact that I can get any girl I want… well you…you were different… you were the first girl to show no interest in me. I like a good challenge and that's all you were to me!" Kripa looks angrily towards Angad and grabs him by the collar saying, "Aur mera kya huh? Main tumse bahut pyaar karti hoon, uska kya? How can you do this to me? I love you Angad! (And what about me? I love you so much, what about that? How can you do this to me? I love you Angad!)

Angad brushes off her hands saying, "Whoa relax girl…maine kaha tha ke mujhse pyaar karo…nahin na? It's your problem, not mine! Tum samhajti kya ho aapne aap ko… tum toh sirf ek time pass thi, aur kuch nahin! Tum mere kabil toh bilkul bhi nahin ho, have you looked in the mirror, shakal dehki hain aaine mein… ek dum behenji laagti ho! Tumhe toh mera ehsaan maana chaiye ke maine tumhari jaasi ladki ke saath waqt guzaara! Just be happy you got the privilege to spend time with me because you will always remain a behenji in everyone eyes! You'll never be good enough for me, NEVER!!! (Whoa relax girl …did I tell you to fall in love with me… no right? It's your problem, not mine! What do you think of yourself… you were just time pass, nothing else! You aren't worthy of me, have you looked in the mirror, have you seen your face in the mirror…you look like a behenji! You should be thankful I spent time with a girl like you! Just be happy you got the privilege to spend time with me because you will always remain a behenji in everyone eyes! You'll never be good enough for me, NEVER!!!)" Kripa can't seem to stop the tears from running down her face as her heart begins to shatter in two.

If that is not enough, just then a bimbo makes her way towards Angad and grabs his face giving him a long passionate kiss. Kripa watches with pain in her eyes and tries to suppress the tears from flooding her face once again. She looks away in disgust as Angad releases the tramp's mouth from his captivity. Angad smirks looking at Kripa's heartbroken state. He comes near Kripa's ear and whispers, "Waise I had fun while it lasted… bye babe!" Kripa looks at him sickened as she watches him leave with the tramp.

Kripa walks home like a statue through the rain. She ignores the voices of her parent's asking her what the matter is. As soon as Kripa enters her room, she breaks down on the bed crying her eyes out. Angad was her everything, her first kiss and her first love. All it took were a few moments to tear her heart apart. She feels a huge lump forming within her throat. She feels so betrayed, so hollow, so alone, and so depressed. She hates the fact that she loved Angad Khanna, but every time she thinks of him it only reminds her of his betrayal. Kripa screams out as the pain became unbearable, "WHY ANGAD WHY? KYUN KIA AISA? KYUN MERE JAAZBAAT KE SAATH KHELA TUMNE? TUMNE MUJHE KAHIN KA NAHIN CHORA!! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU ANGAD I HATE YOU!! (WHY ANGAD WHY? WHY DID YOU DO THIS? WHY DID YOU PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS? YOU'VE RUINED ME! I HATE YOU!! I HATE YOU ANGAD I HATE YOU!!)" Kripa wipes her tears abruptly swearing, "ANGAD TUMHE BHI ISS DARD KA EHSAAS HOGA EK DIN!! I PROMISE!! (ANGAD ONE DAY YOU TOO WILL FEEL THIS PAIN!! I PROMISE!!)"

Hey guys so this is my new ff! Tell me if you guys like it, k!! I will not be continuing this as often as Dosti Mein Pyaar until DMP ends! LEAVE COMMENTS!

Edited by Numera* - 14 July 2007 at 6:56pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Momanasaweet-parijoa123diyachillClassy_GalKSG_ki_Deewanij&b84MysticalRealmmoonlight2630.vrshn.

mitali_s

Goldie

mitali_s

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 12:05am | IP Logged
yay me first LOL
awsum char. sketch...cnt w8 4 u 2 strt...cont soon dear

Numera*

Goldie

Numera*

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitali_s

yay me first LOL
awsum char. sketch...cnt w8 4 u 2 strt...cont soon dear

lol thanks a lot!! Smile

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Awesome Prologue cont soon

ixi-shaj

ixi-shaj

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Yep Brilliant!!! LOL Clap

Love this concept. Hate the way her heart was broken though Cry Cry

angel_tia

Goldie

angel_tia

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 5:54am | IP Logged
awsummm!!!!
luvv the prologue!!!!
n im sure ill luvv the ff too
poat 1st part soon!

Rachu_1987

IF-Sizzlerz

Rachu_1987

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 6:10am | IP Logged
oooo i saw the title n was very very intrigued....awesome sketch 4 angad n kripa n woah angad is a jerk!!!!!! great prologue.....dnt believe i wud ever say this but i hate angad Dead Dead Dead poor kripa......will b waiting 4 the first part Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top