Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

meki64

Goldie

meki64

Posted: 08 August 2005 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

hi guys tell me plz How we make to do avatar ?

thx meki

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "tell me plz" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sumiyyakhan

Goldie

sumiyyakhan

Sachinís Biggest Fan Cnt. Winner 2 Place

Posted: 08 August 2005 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
well umm go to settings then edit profile ad then upload image but if you wanna do extra detail you will have to go to www.download.com and then download any animation software!!!!!!!!!! i hope that helps !!!!!!! www.download.comEmbarrassed

sumiyyakhan

Goldie

sumiyyakhan

Sachinís Biggest Fan Cnt. Winner 2 Place

Posted: 08 August 2005 at 7:49pm | IP Logged

Wink

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 08 August 2005 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
To make an avatar, you'll need an Image Editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Photo Impact, etc. It's probably a little difficult at first, but once you get a hang of it, it'll be simple.

If you're not up for making your avatar, you can request members who have a thread in this forum to make one. I make them too, so if you want me to make one for you, feel free to contact me (I'm not advertising, just trying to be helpfulLOL)

Anoli

IF-Sizzlerz

Anoli

Posted: 08 August 2005 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

thnx!!!

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

nightangel

IF-Sizzlerz

nightangel

Posted: 09 August 2005 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Rashmi*

To make an avatar, you'll need an Image Editing software such as Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, Photo Impact, etc. It's probably a little difficult at first, but once you get a hang of it, it'll be simple.

If you're not up for making your avatar, you can request members who have a thread in this forum to make one. I make them too, so if you want me to make one for you, feel free to contact me (I'm not advertising, just trying to be helpfulLOL)

hi rashmi..

could u plz tell me from which site we can download these software... is it enough we have one of them or require all .....?????

could u plz provide the link for Paint Shop Pro, Photo Impact?????

thnx in advance,,,

nightangel 

Edited by nightangel - 09 August 2005 at 3:06am

simi1295

Goldie

simi1295

Posted: 09 August 2005 at 10:48am | IP Logged
i need to kwo that also..which site can u download these softwares from?

*Rashmi*

Goldie

*Rashmi*

Posted: 09 August 2005 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Adobe Photoshop cannot be downloaded online, I believe. You'll have to buy it in stores. But you can get a free 30-day trial of Jasc Paint Shop Pro at www.jasc.con. You can also use Photo Impact, which you can get on www.download.com. Just search for "Ulead Photo Impact". It is possible to get it at Ulead's website, though I'm not quite sure what it is. If you Google for it, however, you should be able to get it.

In a little while I'm going to post a few guidelines on how to make your avatar using Paint Shop Pro.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top