Fan Fictions

:~Kuch Tum Kaho~SK --yeh kaun hain 26-12 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 31

Ruhee_95

Ruhee_95

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
nice fanfic
continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":~Kuch Tum Kaho~SK --yeh kaun hain 26-12 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ami_princess

IF-Dazzler

ami_princess

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 4:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ravinder duggal

nice fanfic
continue soon

thanks a lol....Tongue

ami_princess

IF-Dazzler

ami_princess

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
we see that both sujal and mehak are coming to india. Both the families are very happy. from garewals Kripa and Rishi goes to receive sujal and from sinha Angad is receving mehek.
Angad thought to get a coffee and here kripa wanted to a coffee too so she went to the counter. they took their cofee and started walking but angad bumped into kripa and kripa's whole dress was spoiled. she was angry..

K: oye mister dekh kay nahin chal shakte thay
A: main to dekh kay chal raha tha par aap dekh kay nahin chal rahi thi
K: you....you spoiled my dress first and now telling me what i did..
A: hey i havent spoiled your dress infact you spoiled your own dress.
K: u...lagta hain ki aap ko ek beautiful ladki se baath karna nahin aata
A:haha khubsarat, kon...mujhe to koi nahin nazar nahin aata..
A: you...started to full his hair and angad did the same(remember the scene of KKHH when kajol and srk started pulling each others hair) by his time announcement was made that flight no.5543 have arrived and sujal and mehek were coming from the gate. sujal was shocked when he saw that kripa was pulling somebody's hair so he ran to her and mehak was shocked to see that angad was pulling somebody's hair so she ran to him....rishi who was talking in phone didnt noticed this scene but as seeing sujal running he saw kripa fighting so he ran too.

S: kripa(held her by waist) kripa chodo use...
K: bhai leave me...he is such a ********
Mehek: bro leave her...leave her
A: no mehak she is so arrogant.

meanwhile rishi was staring at mehak who was trying to stop that boy(angad) he was just started to see mehak....he felt violing playing around him.he was just staring at her nonstop....meanwhile sujal was struggling to keep kripa away from that man.
S: kripa leave him he is in pain...leave him
M: yes leave him angad bhai...for my sake...(angad leaves her and sujal pulls kripa aside from angad.)both are looking at each other with anger in their eyes...

S: mehak is this your brother.
M: sadly yes and this is your sister
S: sadly yes
M: bro tell her sorry
A: mehak me and sorry you know me bette r then that...i am not going or say sorry to this arrogant girl who thinks that she is beautiful
K: you...(she again started walking towar dhim but this time sujal grabbed her...)leave me bhai...you see what he said
A: i said the right thing..
K: you are dead...
       They both were going to figth again but this time both sujal and mehak yelled...and K-A became silent...
S: say sorry to each other...
K: par bhai
M: and you too bro or else i am going to tell dee.
A :no no i am sorrry
K: i am sorry too.

S-M: thank god..
A: chale mehak...mujhe yahan pe ghutan ho rahi hain(he said while looking at kripa who was glaring at him with dead shot eyes)
M:  bye sujal bhai..see you later..
S: bye chinki. keep in touch..
M: you too..

Both mehak and angad went followed by angry kripa, sujal and rishi who was thinking about mehek.

Edited by ami_princess - 18 September 2007 at 7:39pm

anni_23

IF-Rockerz

anni_23

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Nice partClapClapClap angad aur kripa ki tu aty hi fight ho gai ye kya kary gy agye ja kar Wink anywaz kashish nazar nai ai i hope ky wo nxt prt mei hoge bus juldi se sujal aur kashish ki mulakat ho jayeSmile plzzzzz continue soooooooooooooooon

anni_23

IF-Rockerz

anni_23

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Nice partClapClapClap angad aur kripa ki tu aty hi fight ho gai ye kya kary gy agye ja kar Wink anywaz kashish nazar nai ai i hope ky wo nxt prt mei hoge bus juldi se sujal aur kashish ki mulakat ho jayeSmile plzzzzz continue soooooooooooooooon

Paru6

Goldie

Paru6

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
gr8 part bhumi Clap Clap Clap AK already fighting LOL Tongue LOL lolz sujal and mehak know each other. well easy 4 sk LOL cont soon cant wait when they meet Smile

beauty_queen

beauty_queen

Posted: 21 September 2007 at 6:18am | IP Logged
gr88 Bhumiiii Clap da part waz hillarious LOL LOL ..aur Rishi ji ko pehli nazar mein hi mehak pasand aaa gayeen lol that wz gudd Clap hope Kashish n Sujal will meet sooon Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed keep up da gud work yaar ..n yeah do continuee soooooooooooooon... Clap
*iMAN

neh0307

Groupbie

neh0307

Posted: 21 September 2007 at 6:33am | IP Logged
wooooowwww.....amazin update yaar....after a long time..... Clap
keep up the good work and plzzzzzzzzz update soon this time.....cant wait to read on......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top