Page 1 of 31

Page 1
Page   of 31
Page 2 Page 31

ami_princess

IF-Dazzler

ami_princess

Posted: 09 July 2007 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

HI! i am bhumi..and this is my second ff. this time i am taking new jodi, my favourite SUJAL and KASHISH...

i hope u will like it..

so here is my character sketch.

Kuch Tum Kaho...Tongue

GARAWELS...are rich and very honourable name in town. their buisness is spreaded all  around the world. now lets see who are garawels...LOL

CG: He is the head of the house. He is very good and caring husband and  father. He loves his wife and kids a lol but he doesn't have much time for the. we barley see him at his home he is always busy with buisness.

VEENA: she is a caring mother and wonderful wife. (just like in kth) she never complains about her husband. she is very close to sujal.

CG and VEENA has 4 kids..(but in real they have 3)

PIYUSH: he is the oldest brother. very loving , caring, down hearted  person. he loves his family a lot. he helps his bade papa in buisness.ya he is son of lalit and vasu who are dead, but veena always loves him as her own kid. he loves his gudiya a lot..

SUJAL:  he is very kind and loving person. he always makes everybody happy. he is quite a flirt but he is waitng for her princess. he is in london for heis sudies.He doesnt belive in love. he loves his mum a lot and can do anything for her. his weakness is that he loves gudiya a lot, can never see her cry. piyush is his best buddy scince chilhood.

RISHI: (typical rishi) same rishi as in kth..but kind hearted..loves his family a lol.

KRIPA( GUDIYA): she is treath to everyone. a spoiled  brat who is spoiled by her 3 loving brother. though she is spoiled she knows her limits. she can do anything for her family.she gets everything she wants. she is closest to sujal and shares everything with him.

SO THIS WERE GARAWALS....LOL

LETS SEE SINHAS.LOL

Mr. Sinha: . He is a rich man who loves his childrens a lot he is good friend of CG and lalit..they use to be best frinds in college, but as lalit is in londonhe has lose concact with him but he and CG are best friends. he have 3 childrens

KASHISH: is eldest daughter. she was always in her own world. she USE to belives in love. she likes to read. she never goes to parties. she likes to be alone. she usually keeps her busy in office work. she WAS very mischevious and playfull. Tongue(thier is a past about her life that changed her and that will reveal later in the story)

ANGAD: he is a rock start. he loves his 2 sis a lot especially kash. b/c of her, he is a rock start. he always think as kash is her mother. he can do anything for her family. he is a flirt but he never does anything that can ruin her family's name.Tonguehe knows his limit..

MEHEK: she is very bubbly. she is like the jaan of the house. she is in london for further studies. she is very caring and very emotional. she loves her family a lot.Tongue

Edited by ami_princess - 25 December 2007 at 10:56pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ":~Kuch Tum Kaho~SK --yeh kaun hain 26-12" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

goodkashish

IF-Rockerz

goodkashish

Posted: 09 July 2007 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
hey very nice intro,,,,ple continue soon.....

RJOpal

RJOpal

Posted: 09 July 2007 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
i know for sure that i'm gonna love it!!! i love it already actually!! Tongue sounds really interesting, i'll be checking every few minutes to see if you've updated or not lol! Embarrassed

golu_1677

IF-Dazzler

golu_1677

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 12:37am | IP Logged
great pls cont waiting for thje first part

easygold

easygold

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 2:54am | IP Logged
hey princess...mindblowing intro!!!!Cant wait 4 da 1st part!!

rajeev1

IF-Dazzler

rajeev1

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 3:15am | IP Logged
great....cont agaye naa Clap

rajeev1

IF-Dazzler

rajeev1

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 3:16am | IP Logged
great....cont agaye naa Clap

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 5:05am | IP Logged
bhumi very nice..i liked the intro very much.. keep up the good work going... Clap do continue soon.... Smile Tongue Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top