Debate Mansion

duniya mein ek cehre ke saat log hote hai (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

mittijalebi

IF-Rockerz

mittijalebi

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

[QUOTE=mittijalebi]

but this makes me extremely happy to know that i'm connected to bobby deol........no matter how far it may be. Thumbs Up

Jalebi, Bobby Deol's two sisters live in LA/SFO. So Dharmendra, his wife Prakash, Sunny and Bobbys Deol with their families go there once a year. QT is in SFO and DB I think LA. So see your six degrees is already working and I think Gauri's too. Big smile

My six degrees worked when I met Madhuri. She has worked with Akshaye Khanna and SRK.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOL

wooohoo.  next time they're in town hopefully they'll let me know.  LOL 

QT and DB you'll be expecting at your place then. Embarrassed

hey maya, i love akshaye khanna too.  he's so cute and hilarious.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "duniya mein ek cehre ke saat log hote hai (Page 7)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sound

IF-Rockerz

Sound

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Wow did not know Deol sisters lived in LA area.  I am sure they are dharam paji and prakash's daughters and not Esha and her sister Confused

Not Esha and Ahaana. This is legal wife Prakash's 2 daughters. The whole family visits them every year (sans Hema, Esha, Ahaana).

Maya is our Bollywood reporter, she knows all about everything that goes on there. Kabhi woh stardust or filmfare ke alava bhi kuch padh liya karoLOL

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 11:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sound

Maya is our Bollywood reporter, she knows all about everything that goes on there. Kabhi woh stardust or filmfare ke alava bhi kuch padh liya karoLOL

Oye chup kar. You remember how much inside info Ashu and I gave you guys on that Bollywood thread which ran some 200 pages. Aam khaane se matlab hai na?LOL

Wow...that thread was something...

As for Stardust and Filmfare...I cant resist buying a copy everytime I see one... Infact the first thing I do after I land in dellhi and get ready to board a train to home is to buy stardust at the  railway station!LOL

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 10:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sound

Oye chup kar. You remember how much inside info Ashu and I gave you guys on that Bollywood thread which ran some 200 pages. Aam khaane se matlab hai na?LOL

So now Maya and Ashu are on my hit list to know info on Bollywood Celebs Tongue

sohn

sohn

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Unfortunately I already know a Brad Pitt look alike over here. BUT the dood is all bigda hua character, characterless, naaspeeta, karamjala, kalmuuha...oopar se badmaash bhi hain Cry Talk about bad tuff hard luck n life Confused

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sohn

Unfortunately I already know a Brad Pitt look alike over here. BUT the dood is all bigda hua character, characterless, naaspeeta, karamjala, kalmuuha...oopar se badmaash bhi hain Cry Talk about bad tuff hard luck n life Confused

Kai BoltoSonia Embarrassed 

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top