Debate Mansion

Artificial life abroad Vs life in India? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

Indian_girl_18

Indian_girl_18

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 11:23am | IP Logged
well I would agree that life in United states is very predictable. Like for me, for the last 2 months I get up at 6.30, go to work, come home, watch tv or do something and then sleep. It's like I am conditioned to do all this. There is alot to do here too, but it depends on what your parents allow you to do. For example, my parents don't allow me to do anything. I cna't go out, can't be friends with guys, can't talk on the phone....list goes on forever.... when there are alot of limitations, you could be anywhere in the world and feel that your life is artifical.

If your parents allow you to do anything, life would not be so much different in US and India.

But if you are talking about life of elders and adults, its better to be in India. Here adults don;t really have anything to do except work and make money. Thats basically it.

But it's money, that rules where you live. Not heart anymore. it goes true for myself too. If I follow my heart, I would be in my village back home in India. But when it comes to living my life, and having all the luxuries (such as nice cars), and thinking about my kid's future, I would stay in US even if i don't want to.

Edited by Indian_girl_18 - 10 July 2007 at 11:24am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Artificial life abroad Vs life in India? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lighthouse

IF-Dazzler

lighthouse

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Indian_girl_18

well I would agree that life in United states is very predictable. Like for me, for the last 2 months I get up at 6.30, go to work, come home, watch tv or do something and then sleep. It's like I am conditioned to do all this. There is alot to do here too, but it depends on what your parents allow you to do. For example, my parents don't allow me to do anything. I cna't go out, can't be friends with guys, can't talk on the phone....list goes on forever.... when there are alot of limitations, you could be anywhere in the world and feel that your life is artifical.

If your parents allow you to do anything, life would not be so much different in US and India.

But if you are talking about life of elders and adults, its better to be in India. Here adults don;t really have anything to do except work and make money. Thats basically it.

But it's money, that rules where you live. Not heart anymore. it goes true for myself too. If I follow my heart, I would be in my village back home in India. But when it comes to living my life, and having all the luxuries (such as nice cars), and thinking about my kid's future, I would stay in US even if i don't want to.

Hey IG.. Excellent and brilliant...Clap Very well said...Limitations can be time, money, rules or our own nature... But we have got to work and play hard too... Thank god your parents allow you to go on the internet...!!!!!

Keep posting often...

mcm226

IF-Sizzlerz

mcm226

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
yeh to person to person depend karta hai ke kon kaha kis tarah se life spend karna pasand karta hai Tongue .......kuch logo ke liye abroad bhi bohat sukunwaali jagah ban jaati hai to kuch log out of India me rehte huwe aisa feel karte hai jaise fish ko agar paani se bahar life guzaarni pade waisa (jo haal mera hai Confused LOL )but majburi ke kaaran rehna padta hai.............mujhe to apne country me hi rehna pasand hai,chaahe jaisi bhi ho,kitni hi kamiya kyo na ho but phir bhi i'm proud of my country n abhi thik hai majburi me rehna pad raaha hai out of India but budhha hone tak to mai apni country me apne logo ke bich me rehna pasand karungi,marna mujhe apne hi desh me hai ....yaha pardes me kya mare......dada-dadi,nana-nani,mummy-papa,sis.,bhaiyya-bhabhi ,nephews,cousins,apne saare relatives,close friends ke bich rehna,waha ke festivals saath manana,har achhe-bure waqt me sablogo ka saath,apne shehar ki galiya,school,college,market,baarish ke mausam me bheegna,bike pe dosto ke saath ghumna,thelo pe chaat khaana,mummy ke liye driver ban jaana,vacations me sab cousins ka saath milkar dhamaal karna,quiz contest karna,lambbe-lambe discussions karna profession select karne ke topic pe,saath milkar horror movies dekhna(u know himmat karke horror movies dekhne to baith jaate the,movie ke start me sab alag-alag baithe hote the n jaise jaise movie badhti thi sab kareeb aakar saath baith jaate the dar ke maare Wink LOLkitchen se jaakar akele paani laane ki tak himmat nahi hoti thi LOL )taash khelna,carrom khelna,luka-chhupi khelna,nayi-nayi recipes try karna,ghar ko beauty parlour bana dena aapas me facial,threading,etc karke LOL ,ghar me ya close friends n relative ki shadiyo me dher saari shopping karna,naye-naye style ke dresses banwana,wo tailor ke shop ke baar-baar chakkar lagana(coz tailor kabhi time me kapde stich karke deta hi nahi,1-2 to chakkar lagane hi padte hai waha back home LOL ),shadiyo ki har rasm ko enjoy karna, sab sab bohat bohat miss karti hun.........yehsab cheeze humare bachho ko yaha pardes me kaha milegi Confused ....but still India jaakar to vacations me enjoy kar hi sakte hai Tongue .... ab mai phirse home sick feel kar rahi hun,mujhe jaldi se jaana hai sabse milne sabke bich.......

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
You can have either artifical or Real life in abroad or back in india all depends upon your mental status. How you feel about the country where you reside in and whether you call that your "home".

Many of us are afraid of calling abroad as home b/c they feel they are going to lose culture or who they are.  Even think they might betray our mother land. Each country has good and bad to offer. Ask those who live in India how they feel and you might get some different opinions too.

Grass always looks greener on the other side Tongue

Edited by Dabulls23 - 10 July 2007 at 1:00pm

Gauri_3

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top