so whats new here??
im new so update me kay....

~adityasgurl~
Posted: 16 years ago
I am new here .. can i jOin 😳
I justt love Aditya 😳 😳
Edited by Hindi Girl - 16 years ago
Posted: 16 years ago
i love adi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, i have the BIGGEST crush on him EVER!!!!!, i've never been this crazy abt anyone else.....luv u shooooooooooo much adi, keep rockin!! πŸ˜ƒ

div
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by -Pinky-

but any hair suits him..really..like i have said already even if he was bald i'd like him πŸ˜† 😳
i love adi for whole my life he rocking and driving me crazyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

but any hair suits him..really..like i have said already even if he was bald i'd like him πŸ˜† 😳
i love adi for whole my life he is rocking and driving me crazy
Originally posted by urber

^^ i agree w/ u.. hmm i really can't imagine him bald πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..

anywayz herez the chat script.. thnx to lovinglovely for sharing with us😳

He is a famous singer, son and host... Meet teenage hearthrob Aditya Narayan, as he shares his views, answers questions and also sings for his fans!

indya: Good evening chatbusters and welcome to yet another exciting indyan chat. On chat today is Aditya Narayan and we have two autographed T-shirts up for grabs and they are for the two questions, which will impress Aditya the most on this chat!

aditya_narayan: Hi all!
indya: Hi Aditya and welcome to the chat

guest73: Hi how are you? How do you feel to host a popular show like Sa Re Ga Ma Pa at a very young age?
aditya_narayan: I think I am lucky and glad that I have got such an opportunity at my age. I like it!

nehagupta87: What happens when you and your father are doing the music shows for rival channels; Your dad for Sony's Indian Idol and you for Zee's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa?
aditya_narayan: There is no personal rivalry between us. We do our best and I wish both the shows do well, and we do our best!

guest76: While shooting for Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, A girl kissed you. What was your reaction?
aditya_narayan: I was a little embarrassed! I was giving my lines and was taken aback when she kissed me. It all happend too suddenly. I hoped the gurus took it well and they took it lightly. I am lucky! They pulled my leg nicely.

nehagupta87: What next you are coming with; Music or movie?
aditya_narayan: I am coming up with an album. I will not be in movies until next year.

guest64: Do you think that being a star kid has helped you a lot in the film industry?
aditya_narayan: Absolutely not! We have a lot of expectations on us, if we muck up once, then we hardly get a second next chance.

guest69: You acted with Salman Khan in Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai. Why didn't you continue your acting? You were really cute in that movie and how was it acting with Salman?
aditya_narayan: Thank you for your compliment. It was great fun shooting with Salman. I learnt a lot from him. I will consider the next good project I come across.

guest64: Do you have a lot of pressure because your dad is a great singer and people will expect the same with you also?
aditya_narayan: I don't think I will be under pressure, as I believe in hard work and talent, which I will keep working on. And I have the blessings of my dad.

ruby_me12345: Hi Aditya, your hosting is super and you are charming, but will we be seeing you in any movies or will you be releasing any albums soon?
aditya_narayan: Lots of questions... Thanks! I will be releasing an album in the next eight months. I have not taken up any movie offers as yet.

guest81: Hi Aditya how are you? I am really a big fan of yours... Just wanted to ask you that what will you do after Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge on Zee Tv? And I also wanted to say that you have a cute smile. God bless you.
aditya_narayan: I am on a contract with Zee TV for a year. After that my album will happen. Meanwhile, I will consider movies with good script.

nehagupta87: You are popular among girls, as you know. But wanted to know who is your dream Girl?
aditya_narayan: Dream Girl would be Charlete Johnsohn. But my girl would be simple, down to earth and nice. she will be a sweety!

nehagupta87: As an anchor this is your first show and it is a big hit. So you think you are anchoring better than Shaan or Sonu Nigam?
aditya_narayan: I don't say I am better. I am being Aditya Narayan, and that's what I will not fail to put across.

guest687: Obviously you should be a hard worker to have gotten this far, but do you think the sucess of your father's career in any way helped you reach where you are today?
aditya_narayan: No! It's much harder being here.

guest73: Who is your favourite singer among the contestants of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa? Male and female choices.
aditya_narayan: I like all the 14 finalists. I like Raja, Aneek, Poonam and Mouli.

maya_06: Which contestant in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa do you think has the most potential to make it big in the industry?
aditya_narayan: All of them!

nehagupta87: In movies, what are the diffrent kind of roles you prefer? You like to be the guy next door or like a die hard romantic?
aditya_narayan: Action hero!

guest76: Are you going to sing in any Hindi movies? Also please can you sing for us? So that we can hear your audio clip on indya like the other stars.
aditya_narayan: Yes, off course I am ! I will sing at the end of the chat

nehagupta87: Who is your biggest admirer and who is your biggest critic?
aditya_narayan: For both it's my dad. When he admires me, he puts me on cloud nine and when he criticises me he makes me feel like the worst person in the world. My mom on the other hand is stable with her comments.

guest64: How do you manage shooting and studies?
aditya_narayan: I am doing my studies from the University of Bombay, so I don't have to attend classes.

nehagupta87: How will you react to the craziest Fan of yours?
aditya_narayan: Not aggressively, but I will also not react negatively to someone who appreciates my work.

guest103: What would you be if you weren't a singer or an actor?
aditya_narayan: Nothing! A looser!

forumshah: With which other anchors do you compare urself with? (Though I think you are the best)
aditya_narayan: Thank you! (Laughs) You just answered the question for me.

guest78: Can you share any happiest or funny moment while shooting for Pardes?
aditya_narayan: In my first shot of the movie, I look like I dont have eyes! It was scorching hot and I had to stare into the sky for really long.

maya_06: I've heard you are a fan of Himesh Reshamiya, which of his recent songs is your favourite?
aditya_narayan: I appreciate his hard work and I am his fan for this reason. I like Kanaiah!

guest6887: What would be your advice for someone interested in getting into the playback singing industry?
aditya_narayan: Just plain hard work, riyaaz, and always believing in yourself. Obviously love and respect to all the people who respect you, the fans!

indya: With that it's time to bid goodbye. Thank you Aditya for making it and all your fans here too enjoyed chatting with you. But before you leave any message for your fans? And yeah the song that you promised to your fan during the chat.
aditya_narayan: Sorry I couldn't answer all your questions, but thank you for your love and support, I really appreciate

HI     πŸ˜‰    NEW FAN πŸ˜† I M DEEPA PAUDEL ADI u r really.......................................cute x x x u got me rock ok i wnt to ask u sth can i be ur friend ,actually i m younger than u so i think i must ask can i be ur sister πŸ‘ i lookin forward to ur answer.😊

Originally posted by babypanda456

HI     πŸ˜‰    NEW FAN πŸ˜† I M DEEPA PAUDEL ADI u r really.......................................cute x x x u got me rock ok i wnt to ask u sth can i be ur friend ,actually i m younger than u so i think i must ask can i be ur sister πŸ‘ i lookin forward to ur answer.😊