Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~PuNk PrInCeSs~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
umm..i really like harry-ginnny n ron-hermione's pairs..
a really wierd 1 wud be dumbledore-umbridge πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..draco-hermione wud be kinda wierd as well cuz he hated muggle borns n ol dat..
Lady Black thumbnail
I doubt they would be considered a couple since it's only a one sided love (I wish it was love!), but I've always wanted to have Severus Snape in love with Lily Evans.

An odd couple I know, but Severus is not really a pure-blood and the one person he hates most in the world (besides Sirius) is James. What would be more tragic than him being in love with his greatest enemy's girlfriend..whom he could not have? Plus the whole "Harry has his mother's eyes thing", Severus hates Harry but Harry has his mother's eyes...which is always a reflection of Lily. That sort of keeps her alive, even though Harry is not her at all. I love the whole irony of the idea!

~Lady Black~
missy6892 thumbnail
I awlays thought that Hermione and Grawp had this weird chemistry.
Its obvious that Grawp likes her because when they first met Grawp was more attracted to Hermione and he even tried to life her off the ground and ibnto his hands.
When Qrawp when on rampage in the Forest he only recognised Hermione and not Harry.
So who knows what JKR's got instore for us
Bizzykizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hermione and grwap iz the wierdest one... one i got iz..
urmmm how bout luna and harry (kinda cute though)
and and urm blatrix and voldy

bisma
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lolzzzzz dumbledore and umbyyyyy 🀣 🀣 now thats something realy weired πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and even hermione and grawp hey bhaggu noo noo let hermy be for roniekins 😳

my weirdooo pair would be fulge and percy 🀣 🀣as it is hes always so obssesed with him πŸ˜†    Edited by smritisashi - 16 years ago
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: xo-Krupa-ox

umm
either of the weasley twin with hermoine!..
or Cho-Draco
or mcgonagall-hagrid!

πŸ˜†mcgonagall n hagridwat a pairπŸ˜†
cool_pooja thumbnail

Originally posted by: smritisashi

lolzzzzz dumbledore and umbyyyyy 🀣 🀣 now thats something realy weired πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and even hermione and grawp hey bhaggu noo noo let hermy be for roniekins 😳

my weirdooo pair would be fulge and percy 🀣 🀣as it is hes always so obssesed with him πŸ˜†   

Dumbledore and Umbridge!!🀣

Ditto for Hermoine-Grawp.. I mean dat wud be just... WIERD!πŸ˜†

tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: cool_pooja

Dumbledore and Umbridge!!🀣

no it wil a insult to DD's memory
kritical_kritix thumbnail
poor DD an' hermy!!!

i find neville an' hermy a weird pair πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†