Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

What could happen next.......... (Page 4)

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
LOL

allegra Senior Member
allegra
allegra

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shalini_ms

I was getting sick of seeing Purabsitting foreverat Jassi's place ( like a permanent fixture) and eating Gajar Hawla and Aloo Parantha'swith all the Walia women humoring hime.

Arre, why do you think he was showering his affections on Jassi? Armaan wasn't the only one with ulterior motives. Wink
Shalini_ms Groupbie
Shalini_ms
Shalini_ms

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by allegra

Originally posted by Shalini_ms

I was getting sick of seeing Purab sitting forever at Jassi's place ( like a permanent fixture) and eating Gajar Hawla and Aloo Parantha's  with all the Walia women humoring hime.

Arre, why do you think he was showering his affections on Jassi? Armaan wasn't the only one with ulterior motives. Wink

You are too funny .Thanks for being a sport

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Cliff jump karke hell jaaye Jassi ke dushman................Wink.

hmmmm.....Minnie since u just said "Jassi ke dushman" and did not specify "dushman" in the past, present or future, I'd say the most likely candidates for this are Armaan (he did hate her previously), Mallika and Aryan......Wink

I guess Mysti's version of "Jassi Hell Mey" is not far ff th emark then.....Wink
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
LOL

Cliff jump karke hell jaaye Jassi ke dushman................Wink.hamaari to yehi dua hai ki Jassi apne Armaan sir ko ek achcha sa sabak sikhaye,usko pyar karna sikhaye phir usse shaadi kar ke doodo nahaye pooto phale......

Rather I hope they bring Purab back so that he can jump off the cliff and let us and Jassi live in peace with her Armaan sir.Or hopefully the next girl he ditches at the alter gives him the push over the edge......Is Purab ki wajah se to saari musibat aayi hai.............He honestly almost killed JJKN like a cancer..................Badi mushkil se peecha chudaya par uske sade side effects jaate hi nahi...............

LOLLOLOh my goodness Minnie, I almost p...well you made me laugh very hard.  How about I do the honors and push Mr. Purab off the cliff?  Do you have any recommendations on a good cliff?  Aaj tho mera paas koi bhi achi jawab nahin cuz I agree with you! LOL

chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 21 December 2004 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Cliff jump karke hell jaaye Jassi ke dushman................Wink.hamaari to yehi dua hai ki Jassi apne Armaan sir ko ek achcha sa sabak sikhaye,usko pyar karna sikhaye phir usse shaadi kar ke doodo nahaye pooto phale......

Rather I hope they bring Purab back so that he can jump off the cliff and let us and Jassi live in peace with her Armaan sir.Or hopefully the next girl he ditches at the alter gives him the push over the edge......Is Purab ki wajah se to saari musibat aayi hai.............He honestly almost killed JJKN like a cancer..................Badi mushkil se peecha chudaya par uske sade side effects jaate hi nahi...............

LOLOh Minnei,that was hilarious!!!!! My eyes are literally watering!!

Just when most of us are tearing our hair trying to rake up an answer without loosing our cool,you cooly come up with a stunner that literally crack sides openLOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Kudos to you for being such a cool and a nice sport.

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 12:16am | IP Logged
  Oh my god !!! ides , cutereems, all other purab fans , see what is happening. These people are throwing purab in cliffff Crying Into Tissue

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 12:19am | IP Logged

arrreee Purab ko mein push karoongi 

oh wait what am I saying..T&D already killed Purab and threw his ashes into the indian oceanBig smile

Go to top