Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

What could happen next..........

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 9:28am | IP Logged

My take is this:

Jassi has now found out Armaan planned to seduce her as per a detestable scheme cooked up by Armaan and Raj:

She will take the bag,reseal it & give it to Armaan :

Armaan will open the bag,see the letter & though he is not playing the game anymore,he will nevertheless make use of all Raj's things to genuinely get close to Jassi:

Jassi will see this as the part of the wretched scheme.She will keep playing upto him.The more genuinely involved he becomes,the more she  sees it as a treachery:

Armaan,oblivious that Jassi has read the letter & misunderstands his present gestures, keeps genuinely falling for her,wooing her and finally expresses his love to her.

Kaboom!!!!!! Jassi waits for this moment,throws everything in his face,calls him every vile thing on this earth and walks out.

Makeover time.     

anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Very well said Minnie. I think this may be a good story line to see armaan falling for jassi and jassi's makeover reason and also I think this is in line with BLF. So you are absolutely right. this may be what we will expect in next few weeks (even though we know that with our discussion, we will see this dragging for next few weeks).

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Well said Minnie....
But I'll feel real bad when jassi will misunderstand Armaan...poor poor thing... Cry
dreamymoon Groupbie
dreamymoon
dreamymoon

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Hi Minie!

I think, u r right. This might happen. Though i'm Armaan fan & will feel very sad to see their brake up but i feel AS should be hurt by Jassi atleast for once. He should go through those painful situation which Jassi tolerated.  we all know one thing that tragedy helps love to reach  its maximum level ....that i really want to see between Jassi & Armaan.

I also want to say that Apurva should now act in painful situations more just to show his talent that he can act  well in both roles.... as a villain & a broken-heart lover too. If this could be the further storyline then i must say that T & D r serving both purpose. They r giving us an interesting story as well as making apu more matured in acting & the truth is that Apurva looks more handsome when he is sad, when he  tries  to be a styleless simple person. It feels that all his emotions  r coming straight from his heart.......really makes him more handsome. I feel so but do u all?  

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 11:30am | IP Logged
or Jassi could just jump off a cliff and the show ends.   Big smile
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 11:31am | IP Logged
ok that was a joke. I don't want Jassi to end her life so soon.
anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
wow!!!.. now that is something I want to see happen
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 3:36pm | IP Logged

Minnie I hope the makers stick to your version and not mess things up again!

Go to top