Paranormal

Aliens took Mr. Sears to thier Space Ship

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 09 July 2007 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Ernie Sears has being kidnapped by Aliens!

Abducted by aliens - and a scar to prove it
By Sarah Jones
Comment | Read Comments (48)
Ernie SearsOuch

ERNIE SEARS always warns people: "What I am going to tell you is the truth. You don't have to believe it but it's easier to tell the truth than to lie".

The 83-year-old is adamant that he has been abducted eight times and that he has a scar to prove it.

The oldest member of Southampton UFO Group, he claims that he was first snatched in January 1978 from his garden in Portswood.

"A huge slow-moving dark object moved over the streets of Southampton," he said. "It hovered and stopped over my garden and a wave came out and struck me.

"It took me up in our universe going past the planets - Mars, Saturn and Jupiter, all of them - and then I was back in my garden. It probably took seconds but you don't look at your watch in those situations."

Mr Sears who lives at Netley, says he has been laid out on a table by aliens during numerous abductions.Smile

Ouch"They extract semen from people and use it to create humanoids," he said."It took me up in our universe going past the planets Mars, Saturn and Jupiter, all of them and then I was back in my garden. It probably took seconds but you don't look at your watch in those situations."Ouch

Ernie Sears Ouch

"We theorise that this is because they know something is going to happen to the Earth and they will repopulate it with humanoids, which are part human, part alien."

He believes some humanoids have already been sent to live on our planet.

The pensioner claims that doctors have been unable to explain a scar on his left wrist and that he has also been left with puncture marks on his left knee where aliens inserted a syringe.

Describing the aliens, he said: "They are a greyish colour in skin and they don't wear clothes. They have very skinny arms and legs and have huge black eyes.

"They don't talk, they think. They have no mouth, just a thin slip of skin and hardly any nose. They don't ingest food like we do.

"They are so advanced that they can change time and travel millions of miles at the click of a finger."

8:00am Sunday 1st July 2007

Mr. Ernie Sears!

http://paranormal.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&a mp;sdn=paranormal&cdn=newsissues&tm=5236&f=00&am p;su=p284.8.150.ip_&tt=2&bt=0&bts=0&zu=http% 3A//www.thisishampshire.net/display.var.1509904.0.abducted_b y_aliens_and_a_scar_to_prove_it.php

Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

friend_125

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aliens took Mr. Sears to thier Space Ship" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 09 July 2007 at 10:08am | IP Logged
oh my god.that scary one way..i mean they are collecting human,s [smn]fluid so that they can produce humans whenever they want. and if its true then this is more sad to know that humanity n life on earth is goin to end soon......
i dont undestand hez true or lyng.but if its true then its scary yar.

hey guys today in india some villagers also saw some[2] spaceships...revolving at some place...they were burning lights in them...in news i saw it..
i wonder do aliens really exist or not!!!!!!!!
but personally i beleive that ALIENS DO EXISIT.i mean dude before also many spaceships were sawn..and still humans are away from other lakhs of galaxies that are unexplores and do exist in this universe...so most probably there may be life somewhere else also. Ouch

Edited by friend_125 - 09 July 2007 at 10:10am

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 09 July 2007 at 10:12am | IP Logged
hey pensacola thanks for this great news.i read about aliens matter but dint knew about this man n his scary experiences.

tumhari?

IF-Dazzler

tumhari?

Posted: 09 July 2007 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
thnx for the great article.

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 09 July 2007 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by friend_125

oh my god.that scary one way..i mean they are collecting human,s [smn]fluid so that they can produce humans whenever they want. and if its true then this is more sad to know that humanity n life on earth is goin to end soon......
i dont undestand hez true or lyng.but if its true then its scary yar.

hey guys today in india some villagers also saw some[2] spaceships...revolving at some place...they were burning lights in them...in news i saw it..
i wonder do aliens really exist or not!!!!!!!!
but personally i beleive that ALIENS DO EXISIT.i mean dude before also many spaceships were sawn..and still humans are away from other lakhs of galaxies that are unexplores and do exist in this universe...so most probably there may be life somewhere else also. Ouch

hey yeh so now you believe they exist. haha men i believed earlier and now its proved. Waht else you need ???

Embarrassed

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 11:55am | IP Logged
yah...i beleive that aliens do exisit...coz theere are thousands of galaxies in this universe..which r still unexplored...n i strongly beleive that ALIENS ARE MUCH MORE DEVELOPED[TECHNICALLY] AS COMPARED TO HUMANS.

what do you think pensacola?

sweetsang

Goldie

sweetsang

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
aliens must exist na!! if we inhabit this palnet there must be another planet in some galaxy that have aliens..inteligence ..

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friend_125

yah...i beleive that aliens do exisit...coz theere are thousands of galaxies in this universe..which r still unexplored...n i strongly beleive that ALIENS ARE MUCH MORE DEVELOPED[TECHNICALLY] AS COMPARED TO HUMANS.

what do you think pensacola?

firstly i am riva. ll yeh same things here..Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top