Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 09 July 2007 at 12:12am | IP Logged

hello everyone!

Although Kusum is on air once more, since it is reruns, the viewership has dropped significantly. For the same reasons, Kusum section is no longer as active as it was when the show was on air. In order to bring this section back to life even more, we need your suggestions. What do you want to see happening in this section? What kind of games/contests/discussions would you all like to participate in? After the serial ended, how often to you visit this section? Anything else you would like to see added to the section.

Your comments and suggestions will allow us to improve this section. Please share your thoughts and ideas with us. All ideas are good and no suggestion is to small or unnecessary.

We really appreciate your help in making this section more active.

Kusum Dev. Team (~LiL*PrInCeZ~ , Reepz , Luvneet)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Suggestions Please?" in Kkusum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xx..uvt..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..uvt..xX

Posted: 09 July 2007 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Thanks for that Javz.. was much needed Clap Yup guys please feel free to give us some suggestions... what would YOU like to see in this section, and what would get u interested? Big smile

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
hmm......

*member of the week
*discussion of the week
*game of the week
*siggy contest,caption contest

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 14 July 2007 at 11:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ayeshag

hmm......

*member of the week
*discussion of the week
*game of the week
*siggy contest,caption contest

thanks for ur suggestions...last time we had a contest, very few people participated. in order for these to work, we will need more people willing to participate. if enough people are interested, we will get to work

madsoul0226

madsoul0226

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 10:54am | IP Logged
i think we should pretend that its not reruns. and if we have regular updates, it would help increase the activity in the section.
and plus many ppl who watch kusum havent watched it since the very beginning. so this would be new to them.
Smile

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~LiL*PrInCeZ~

Originally posted by ayeshag

hmm...... *member of the week *discussion of the week *game of the week *siggy contest,caption contest

thanks for ur suggestions...last time we had a contest, very few people participated. in order for these to work, we will need more people willing to participate. if enough people are interested, we will get to work

ohkkk..i think we should make siggyz..and write join the kkusum forum...we should advertise Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

kggk_fan01

IF-Dazzler

kggk_fan01

Posted: 17 July 2007 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I kind of wouldnt watch the show again. So I come here for contests. I would love to see a caption contest or even a pic distorted contest.

MOTW

And to get more participation in the contests, can they be made GA? or can we have a GA for all contests

Maha21

IF-Veteran Member

Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 28 July 2007 at 11:28am | IP Logged
ummm, I think we should start with some games related to Kkusum... This would give us an idea of how many members are willing to participate in the activities here... Depending on that, we can hold contests in the future... Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top