Is Armaan part of the cheap game again? - Page 2

Posted: 19 years ago
Very well explained Minnie as anju said...you have great explainations to back up your statements too. I admire your for that.

Originally posted by alveera

well if armaan is not involved in all this, he is sure gonna give raj a very hard time😑 πŸ˜‘😑 btw, minnie  that was very nicely explained

Alveera...Raj will have hard time only if he gets to know that Raj's plans were knows by jassi. If Jassi replaces the letter and watches Armaan (genuine this time) falling in love with her and she acting that she is accepting the facts (not genuine this time)  then Raj will never be punished for his deeds.
Sinve armaan is serious with jassi, he may not share anything anymore with him (I think it was the same in BLF also when armando did not share with Mario any secrets after he fell in love with betty).

So as Minnie said, he will be wooing her all the time and she will be just watching him to see how low (according to jassi) can armaan go and then finally she will bash him and go away from their...when armaan will feel all hurt and may be then their will be some bashing of Raj (hopefully).

Edited by smisha - 19 years ago
Great comment, Minnie. Very well explained. I agree with you
100001%. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds from here.
The story is quite interesting now. Finally! Poor Armaan as he
now tries to turn himself around, bad karma has caught his
arm....boy is he busted and Raj is more busted than him!   πŸ˜•   I
guess for Raj to make sure that Armaan got that package in
person would have to easy...I wish T&D would have thought of
a more logical approach to Jassi catching on to their misdeeds.

Thank God, we are placing focus on the characters of the show
again and we are out of that idiotic love triangle story. I still
can't believe that it dragged on for so many months. I got tired
of leaving my brains at the doorstep! I guess that this time T&D
decided to retrieve their brains from the doorstep. Either that or
they stopped going to Ekta for advice! πŸ˜ƒ .
Thanks for the clarifications Minnie

Minnie, you are too good. And sometimes I am astonished to see how  similar my views are about JJKN storyline, except that I do not think that I could have put it into words as beautifully as you have done.

Kudos to you.

wow minnie!.. you sure know how to make your point πŸ˜‰

Wow, Minnie, u said it perfectly!!!! Agree with u completely....

πŸ‘πŸ‘excellent analysis Minnie......I completely agree
Originally posted by Minnie

Well,Jassi has always been a way bit too inquisitive about everything that concerns Armaan and as they say,eavedroppers never hear anything good about themselves.........the opportunity presented it self in the way of an accident & her curiosity got better of her.In any case Jassi doesn't really have a fw common manners,like she is always peeping and eavesdropping at places she isn't supposed to.....so one day she had to come across something rotten given the animosity that has been built up excessively since she started working.And this time her awful indiscreet manners brought her world crashing around her.

Now to answer the first question

My take is that no,Armaan is not a part of any game plan any more.

There are many many things which indicate this.

1) Way back when Jassi lectured off Armaan,he felt so bad that he confided in Raj he had no idea Jassi thought so low of him (the salt & pepper scene).He was genuinely shocked.

2) The way he goes to buy presents for her & Purab and thoughtfully buys the mirror.He is shown talking to himself fondly about Jassi and that he really cares.

3) When he came to know Purab had left her he became very agitated.He told her not to say anything to anyone ,not even Raj until she told her parents.The way he supports her all through after that.Raj has no idea what's going on.When raj comments that why is he so bothered with Jassi's personal life,he snaps at Raj that he wouldn't understand.

4) When Jassi told about the bet fiasco,he is so shocked that he becomes dazed.After dropping Jassi,he keeps on thinking that maybe after sharing her trauma Jassi could sleep peacefully but after today he would never sleep peacefully remembering what he he has done to her.

5)The biggest indicator is Mallika.She has sensed the change instantly.This time she knows Armaan emotions are genuinely involved somewhere else and even his physical presence couldn't change the fact.She could feel the touch of the other woman's hand on his heart.(Rakshanda Khan is achingly desolate.The hurt pride that she walks out with from the restturant........That girl is excelling herself)

6) Armaan reacts violently when Raj makes light of Jassi's revealation and screams at Raj.......

7) When Raj advises him to give her an expensive present,Armaan declines and instead opts for something which is heartfelt,even a few lines written on a two bit paper but they have to come from his heart.

8) The aching looks that Armaan gives Jassi whenever he looks at her.His guilt and his need for her is practically written all over his face.Three words that he said 'Tum ruk jao' without any reason to Jassi had a twisting ache in his eyes.( Apoorva is astonishing in this scene). 

9) He is still is his old self with everyone else ( snappy to Pari, sarcastic & shouting at Mallika,showing his irritation to Raj & yet when he talks to Jassi,he is so gentle and soft.

There are so many more things but these are enough to see that Armaan has truly changed where Jassi is concerned.

My take is,when Armaan took Jassi to Raj's place,even Raj didn't know Armaan would be taking Jassi with him.Armaan might have informed Raj that he wanted his place for the night (nothing out of normal between the two of them) who in turn might have just told the watchman that Armaan would be coming and that's it ( as for the explanations for the presence of soft toys and food - plenty of party arrangers around).Armaan confided in Raj next day as to what Jassi had told him.Raj had been told by his watchman about the ugly girl brought by Armaan to his house.So he put two and two together.Now foolishly,he thinks Armaan is still carrying on the game,because he is unable to attribute to the shallow Armaan he has always known to have any deeper feeling,that too for an ugly girl like Jassi,and hence he is taking all the interest that Armaan is showing in Jassi as a part of their former gameplan with just a little guilt thrown in from Armaan's side.

A case of massive misconception contributed by Raj's insensitivity regarding anybody's feelings where larger interests are concerned and Armaan's inability to convince anyone of the genuine feelings he has developed for Jassi.As far as Raj is concerned,Armaan is still his best friend who never does any favour to anyone without having an ulterior motive ............... & one can hardly attribute the quality of sensitive perception to our dear moron Raj Mahlothra..........

πŸ‘

One word - speechless!!!!πŸ‘

WOW minnie superb explanation!

awww gosh!!! minnie,

u really know how to put words in the right place...

i had the same feelings abt the stuff. but i still don't want armaan n jojo to become one in the end... I hate armaan n even more than that i hate jojo, for all the hurt n pain she has given Purab...

I wish Purab were back in jjkn to win jojo (despite my hatred for jojo i have to admit that she was Purab's love-interest)....