is it possible to change ur luck

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

hello all 😊

kinda new here. want to share my problem hope to get sum nice answers. actully me & my love both are very much in love. its been three years and we still love each other so deep cant even think of living without each other. so, my pro is my parents r against it as he doesnt belong to my community. it could be possible that they will give us their consent but very very hard for me to get it. the only thing i know and can be done by me is praying in front of God. u guyz think that u could change ur luck by whorshipping

First of all, Welcome to India-Forums!!!🤗🤗

I understand your problem. I truely believe in worshipping Allah and all your problems get solved!:)

Slow or fast, all yours prayers work!:) But always remember not to be selfish once you get your wish come true and you stop worshipping Allah.

If he's the right person for you... Your prayer will definitely work. You will get him today.. or may be tomorrow.. or may be in the heavens above!

Everything that happens has a reason with it. If you don't get married to him... may be God has think of someone better for you or whatever will happen will happen for your BETTER...

Just keep praying to God...

-Shiza.
^^^True!!

If he's in ur luck and God has him specially 4 u,then through any circumstances......through thick and through thin....he'll be right there w/ u 😉

Just leave it 2 God,destiny and fate 😳 😳
Edited by Asha004 - 16 years ago
😃 hey friends thanks a lot han for sharing ur thoughts wid me
hav a wonderful day/nightEdited by lilcutie - 16 years ago