Page 1 of 1

Ms.Chandni

IF-Rockerz

Ms.Chandni

Posted: 07 July 2007 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Cameron won't let go of her car to save the environment

Back to Section Stories Posted On Saturday, July 07, 2007
mumbai news
Mail this Article Mail this Article Print this Article Print this Article Search Search
View Comments View Comments Rate this Article Rate this Article Comments Comments
mumbai news

Agencies

Hollywood stunner Cameron Diaz, who is due to appear at one of the Live Earth concerts on Saturday, is too 'selfish' to reduce her carbon footprint.

Cameron is quoted in a new book The Green Book - The Everyday Guide to Saving the Planet One Simple Step at a Time as saying, "I don't want to be running around barefoot, pushing my car like Barney Rubble. I don't want to go back to the Stone Age. I just want to maintain what we have for a long period of time forever. How nice would that be? I'm very selfish."

Last month, the actress came under fire for carrying a bag bearing the political slogan of Chinese Communist leader Mao Zedong in Peru.

The 34-year-old visited the Incan city of Machu Picchu carrying an olive green bag emblazoned with a red star and the words 'Serve the People' printed in Chinese.

The bags are considered a fashion accessory in some parts of the world, but in Peru it is a reminder of the Maoist Shining Path insurgency that fought the government in the 80s and early 90s in a bloody conflict killing almost 70,000 people.

Cameron said afterwards, "I sincerely apologise to anyone I may have offended."

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cameron won't let go of her car ...." in Hollywood Movies & Stars forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjilicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Anjilicious

Posted: 07 July 2007 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
t4s

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 08 July 2007 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Lucky her.. thanks Embarrassed

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz