India-Forums

Toshi & Sharib (Page 4)

smallwonder IF-Veteran Member
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Jaya*

No channel can do that I guess... Saberi was there in II and she is participating in C07 this time, but this was never referenced.. Why the contestants.. Sonu was a host in SRGMP and a judge in II, but never in II he can talk abt his host experience... We have a father judging a show now and his son hosting another one.. but they cant reference each other as well.. So as Vanaja and Sonya say, we will have Sharib just as a part of the audience may be...

just as in this section we r not supposed to compare shows... Big smileLOL

Edited by smallwonder - 10 July 2007 at 8:30am
SRKRULEZZZ Senior Member
SRKRULEZZZ
SRKRULEZZZ

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyaee

Originally posted by SRKRULEZZZ

Originally posted by vanajaakshi

He won't sing because these shows don't cross-reference each other.

Therefore, Irfan has been trying to jumpstart his musical career, but we are not told it was through SRGMP. Abhas and Sanchari are obviously well-known to Shaan but we cannot be told why. Sonu Nigam knows Amey Date but we cannot learn how.... and so Sharib cannot sing because he was on the show/channel that now must not be named.

Sonu nigam knows Amey date because in the time he was presenting SRGMP amey date was also a contestant on that show, that is how. There are several video's on youtube of that.

and Irfan was already in SRGMP the challenge and he was in ek main aur ek tu, so it is obviously that he has been called back.

sharib will be on the show cause there is confusion, because people doubt that it is toshi performing and not sharib. so gajji will get sharib to get to sit in the audience while toshi is performing to clear the confusion.

Yes Sonu Nigam knows Amey from his SRGM days but he never mentioned it during II2. I don't think he could. As vanajaakshi said, SRGM and II2 don't cross reference each other.

I think the same applies in this case as well. When Sharib comes on the show this week, I don't think they'll be any mention of C2005 or EMET since Gajji is no longer with Zee TV. He will be known as Toshi's brother, maybe aspiring singer. Confused

of course Sonu cannot talk about SRGMP. That is obvious why. Amey Date did say he had participated in SRGMP earlier, so there is nothing wrong in saying so.

But everyone in India knows Sharib from SRGMP and you cannot just introduce him by saying, well your brother is in the audience and knowing Gajji, he knows how to create a small hungama, he even knows how to create very big ones, so this one is just a small matter. and he will clear some confusion. Just watch this weekend.

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
well,not only in india ppl knows abt sharib but in abroad too .I am right .A lot of ppl also know sharib on other country yeah we will watch this weekend .I think these 2 eposides going to really good.

Go to top