AddictionNEED HELP TO STOP!!

Posted: 16 years ago

K I'm like super addicted to India-forums and I want to stop, I have no problems with IF or anything but it's got me addicted to the site and its really like messing my studies and personal life. Like if I'm like I'm going to study, and in the end I spend the time here. I don't want to completely stop coming here, but want to come here at reasonable amount of time and not end spending more than needed. School is over but my dad put me into tutoring place for SHSAT I'm going take around September, and I really want to get a good grade on that but instead of studying and practicing the material the tutoring place gives me for the exam, I spent the time here.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same stuff with me! Okay herez one peice of advice, ask sumone to change ur computerz passwrd & not tell u the passwrd and wenever u are free no studying or anything then ask tht same person to type in the passwrd but no matter whut happens not to tell u the passwrd cause if u knoe the passie trust me u'll be bck after 5 minz ๐Ÿ˜†
block the website is all i can suggest lol
Jus concentrate on ur studies and foreget bout this site 4 a while!
Originally posted by Mrs.SalmanKhan

Same stuff with me! Okay herez one peice of advice, ask sumone to change ur computerz passwrd & not tell u the passwrd and wenever u are free no studying or anything then ask tht same person to type in the passwrd but no matter whut happens not to tell u the passwrd cause if u knoe the passie trust me u'll be bck after 5 minz ๐Ÿ˜†
I tried that , I got my dad to change the password and when he went to work I came and went on the computer and spent liek 2 ours trying to figure out the password๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by vai$h-a$h

Jus concentrate on ur studies and foreget bout this site 4 a while!
I try but something always ends up reminding me

Originally posted by candyprincess

I tried that , I got my dad to change the password and when he went to work I came and went on the computer and spent liek 2 hours trying to figure out the password๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† well block the site for a while or sumthinn...?

i also had a time when i was addicted to internet & tv.
but then we had made a 'timetable'.
i'm not allowed to computer after 20.00
and if i cross time, i can't computer the whole next day.
it's my own rule, and i think it's good that you've realised that it's bad for you.

my advice;
make your own rules.
punish yourself
&
give yourself presents if you can realise your own limit.

good luck !
Thax guys for your advice, I'm going to try them out and hope my addiction stops. ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by candyprincess

Thax guys for your advice, I'm going to try them out and hope my addiction stops. ๐Ÿ˜†

no prob. & good luck ๐Ÿ˜ณ