Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 06 July 2007 at 10:08pm | IP Logged

K I'm like super addicted to India-forums and I want to stop, I have no problems with IF or anything but it's got me addicted to the site and its really like messing my studies and personal life. Like if I'm like I'm going to study, and in the end I spend the time here. I don't want to completely stop coming here, but want to come here at reasonable amount of time and not end spending more than needed. School is over but my dad put me into tutoring place for SHSAT I'm going take around September, and I really want to get a good grade on that but instead of studying and practicing the material the tutoring place gives me for the exam, I spent the time here.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AddictionNEED HELP TO STOP!!" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 08 July 2007 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
no advice Cry

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 11 July 2007 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Same stuff with me! Okay herez one peice of advice, ask sumone to change ur computerz passwrd & not tell u the passwrd and wenever u are free no studying or anything then ask tht same person to type in the passwrd but no matter whut happens not to tell u the passwrd cause if u knoe the passie trust me u'll be bck after 5 minz LOL

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
block the website is all i can suggest lol

chicabooti

chicabooti

Posted: 12 July 2007 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Jus concentrate on ur studies and foreget bout this site 4 a while!

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.SalmanKhan

Same stuff with me! Okay herez one peice of advice, ask sumone to change ur computerz passwrd & not tell u the passwrd and wenever u are free no studying or anything then ask tht same person to type in the passwrd but no matter whut happens not to tell u the passwrd cause if u knoe the passie trust me u'll be bck after 5 minz LOL
I tried that , I got my dad to change the password and when he went to work I came and went on the computer and spent liek 2 ours trying to figure out the passwordLOL

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 15 July 2007 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vai$h-a$h

Jus concentrate on ur studies and foreget bout this site 4 a while!
I try but something always ends up reminding me

Mrs.SalmanKhan

IF-Dazzler

Mrs.SalmanKhan

Posted: 16 July 2007 at 1:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by candyprincess

Originally posted by Mrs.SalmanKhan

I tried that , I got my dad to change the password and when he went to work I came and went on the computer and spent liek 2 hours trying to figure out the passwordLOL

LOL well block the site for a while or sumthinn...?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top