Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

RN's Love Station Revisited...... C Pg-73 (Page 7)

sanyamalhotra Goldie
sanyamalhotra
sanyamalhotra

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic eyes

toooo gudd sanya!! dats tooo cuteee yaar... waitin 4 alekh's arrival..

He's rite over here!! Abhi le ke ati hoon yaar!!!
sanyamalhotra Goldie
sanyamalhotra
sanyamalhotra

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by violence_peace

fabulous sanya....

Thanxxx babes!!

Originally posted by violence_peace

so much sanya that i cant express it.well use to jitna hi tha......

Bt meri fav haar gayi... Unhappy Btg ne-ways only one of us cud hve been happy after d polls &I m quite happy wid d fact dat its u!!Big smile
sanyamalhotra Goldie
sanyamalhotra
sanyamalhotra

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun_423

sanya dear kya baat hai ek dum zabardast.. fulltoo too good.. very well written parts... tumne har ek cheez ko bade hii bhakhoobi dikhaya hai.. me liked it very very very damn much.... keep up the good work going... simply awesome yaar....        &nbs p;         &nbs p;   ab yaar please jaldi se continue karna.. me waiting for the next part eagerly....

.Thanxxxxx a lot suri!
Continuing rite away!!!
sanyamalhotra Goldie
sanyamalhotra
sanyamalhotra

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 12:14am | IP Logged

EPISODE – 16

"Good Morning Delhi!! Chanda mama so gaye, suraj chachu jaage, dekho pakdo yaro, ghadi ke kaante bhaage.....aur bhaagte hue yeh ghadi ke kaante keh rahe hai ki subah ke saat baj gaye hain aur Radio Mirchi pe waqt ho gaya hai hamari mulaqat ka. It's me RJ Naina aur main ek baar phir se aa gayi hoon aapki subah ki bhaag daud mein se kuch khoobsurat se pal churane aur unhein apke favorite music se sajane.

Waise aaj ki morning kuch zyada hi good hai. Ek lambe intezaar ke baad finally monsoon is here. Bahar ho rahi hai rimjhim baarish aur hamare pyaare suraj chahu bhi is season ko enjoy karne ke liye abhi tak cloudy blanket ke peeche angdaaeyaan le rahe hain. To is khubsurat se mausam ko welcome karne ke liye main play karti hoon ek special song aur aap bane rahiye with me, RJ Naina, only on Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM."

Suddenly she noticed someone standing out her console. It was a warm, familiar face. Dimples emerged on his cheeks as his lips spread out in a smile. Her eyes lit up and she flashed a cute smile. He winked at her as his fingers moved slightly to wave her. She blew a flying kiss. Her voice got softened and deliberately she shifted the topic as she resumed the show after the song.

"Waise mere paas koi khaas experience to nahin hai lekin kehte hain ki baarish mein romance ka apna hi ek mazaa hai. Movies ho ya real life, dripping rain mein close dance karna ho ya downpour mein karna ho crazy rain dance, monsoon definitely brings out the wild, untouched and sometimes a really sensuous side of yours. Toh aap apna phone uthaaeye aur mujhe bataeye... aap, baarish and someone special... Kaise bani thi aapki ek special memory jo aapke dil ke ek khaas kone mein ab bhi qaid hai aur hamesha rahegi. Share your wild or romantic monsoon experiences with me and our wonderful listeners. Let's re-discover the magic of monsoon. Mera number hai 011-28284444 aur aap sun rahe hain Radio Mirchi 98.3 FM."

She stopped the show for a commercial break. He was still standing there. His deep eyes were shining gaily. While Naina was trying to keep the listeners hooked with her chatter he was completely lost in her voice, her smile and her changing expressions that changed almost with every sentence she said. She saw him staring at her continuously. She gave him a smile and asked him what has happened with him. He simply shook his head and told her he will meet her after the show. Since Naina was inside a soundproof cabin they communicated through sign language. The break was over. She resumed the show. She had her first caller with her on line.

"Welcome back friends. Hum baat kar rahe the about the magic of monsoon. Baarish ki yeh choti-choti boondein sometimes manage to make big differences to our lives. Well here we have our first caller with us."

"Heeellooo! Who is that?"

"Hi Naina. I am Sandhya."

"Sandhya... Kya karti hain aap?"

"I am a third year student at Venky."

"Venky!! That's so cool. So tell me. Monsoon se juda ek aisa experience jo aapke liye bahut special hai."

"Last to last year when I joined the college... I had this senior guy whom I liked a lot. Initial days mein he helped me a lot especially during ragging time. Tab se hi we became very good friends. Then last year, one day when it was raining heavily hamari kuch classes cancel ho gayi thi. He took us to India Gate. Hum logon ne baarish mein bahut masti ki thi. We played football... danced in the rain. We were having such great time. And then suddenly in between all of this he proposed to me... aur woh bhi sab ke saamne. It was the most beautiful moment of my life. And it was all thanks to the rain... warna na hamari class cancel hoti aur na hi hum enjoy karne India gate jaate. Pata nahin aur kitna time main uske baare mein sirf sochti hi rehti. But now we are together."

"And I suppose ab to monsoon apka favorite season hoga... haina?"

"Actually it always was. He knew I loved monsoon isliye to he chose that day."

"Awwww... That is sooo Sweeeeet!!"

"But this year I am really gonna miss him since he has passed out of college and my college takes up most of my time."

"Well that's bad but I am sure ki aap dono bahut jald milne ka koi na koi bahana zaroor dhoondh lenge and nothing would keep you two away."

"I hope so. By the way do you mind me asking if you have a boyfriend? He must be a lucky guy."

Naina laughed.

"Well may be... but not everyone is as lucky as you are. But I really hope ki you meet your love very soon and All the Best!! Filhal aap mujhe bataeye which song would you like me to play for him."

She smartly changed the topic.

"Pal-Pal from Lago Raho Munna Bhai."

"Ahan... looks like you are really missing him. Here's your dedication for your boyfriend coming up."

Naina knocked the door. It had a name plate that read 'Alekh Sharma'. He himself came and opened the door for her. He knew it was her. Her show was over. They smiled as they came face-to-face with each other without any glass or anything else separating them.

"Hi!" She said softly.

"Hi. Come on in."

"To kya keh rahi thi aap show pe?"

"Kya?"

"Not everyone can be as lucky as you!"

"Well she is a lucky girl."

"Oh really! And you?"

"Me? Acha tum batao... What's my favorite season?"

"Well I ..."

"Donno... Haina? That's what I exactly meant."

"In that case you tell me mine."

"Simple... Any season jahan main tumhare saath hoon. And you dare not say that's incorrect."

"Correct or not... that was intelligent for sure."

He hugged her and kissed on her forehead.

"Waise lucky, I think main hoon.... I mean how many girls date their Boss's son, afterall!"

"Yeah right. Waise iska ek nuksaan bhi hai... Tumhara pata nahin but mera abhi abhi ho gaya."

"I didn't get that. Kya ho gaya?"

"I entered my cabin and saw a letter on my desk from you. Mujhe laga tha madam has finally written me a love letter par nikla kya....Leave application." He sighed.

"Oops... But think it like this. Once you sanction my leave to main tumhein actually love letters shayad likh paaongi since I'll be away from you."

"But achanak yeh leave kis liye?"

"Personal reasons."

"Personal... Mujhse bhi?"

"Nothing much... Mera ek friend hai... College friend. Uski first painting exhibition hai Bangalore mein and I am invited."

"Oh come on it's just a silly exhibition. It's hardly been a week we have began seeing each other. We need some more time together."

"First of all... Don't you dare call exhibition a silly thing! Secondly... Sirf do-teen din ki baat hai and then I'll be back."

"But..."

"Oh come on Alekh. Please don't refuse. Mujhe jaana hai... It's very important for me."

"Alright. But don't forget those love letters of mine."

"Thanks Alekh. I'll see you in an hour." She hugged him and left his cabin.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

backy

*Rajeevian* IF-Dazzler
*Rajeevian*
*Rajeevian*

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 12:49am | IP Logged
wow yaar it was too good,i just luv ur radio shows,n naina going to bangalore.....raj bhi ja rahan hain na saath main.
yoginisahakari Goldie
yoginisahakari
yoginisahakari

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 1:12am | IP Logged
wow great FF

it too good yaar
great imagination yaar.

pl update son

yaar tere FF me mai update ke liye wait hi nahi kar sakti kya karroo yaar.
angelic eyes IF-Sizzlerz
angelic eyes
angelic eyes

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 5:30am | IP Logged
dat was sooooooooo cutee!!! awww.... alekh is sooo cute in dis part!! great sanya!! Wink Embarrassed Clap
yyyy IF-Dazzler
yyyy
yyyy

Posted: 10 July 2007 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Nice part Clap Clap Clap so naina is off 2 bangalore...get raj alos there.....and tell me the address of them so that i can meet them...even i am in blore....nice chance 4 me.....continue sooooooooooooooooon

Originally posted by sanyamalhotra

Originally posted by yyyy

wow sanya...nice part....naina is so naughty .....plzz continue veryyyyyyy sooon.....and by the by thanks 4 understanding my weirdness

hehehehehe......dat she is..
& anytime dear...U mite be a lil weird for urself..I m way too weird...I guess u can figure i out wid d whacky twists of Domed or
may b d coming up nauty RN mischiefs!!!

What does this mean.....i am excited 2 know........

Edited by yyyy - 10 July 2007 at 6:55am

Go to top