RN's Love Station Revisited...... C Pg-73 - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by yyyy

Nice part   so naina is off 2 bangalore...get raj alos there.....and tell me the address of them so that i can meet them...even i am in blore....nice chance 4 me.....continue sooooooooooooooooon

Oh wooow...B'lore. i issed my admission in b'lore warna main bhi abhi wahin hoti phir dono saath mein jaate unse milne bt Raj nhin jaa raha hai so no point meeting Naina alone!!
Originally posted by khnk_rox

awwwww... soooo cute.. alekh is such a swthrt.. i hope he remains that way sanya.. dont turn him bad ok.. or i'll become bad.. muuuuhahaahahaa!! btu it ws a very ncie part.. n i really liked the radio show.. esp the starting.. chanda mama so gaye..lolzzz.. it'd be hilarious to actually hear that early mornin.. all the grumpiness wud go away then.. btw.. in how many parts is the raj naina romance goin to start.. and jus because ur such an awesome writer.. i'm expecting something zara hatke.. not the run of the mill reasons for ppl to realise their luv... i know ur goin to come up with something mindblowingly awesome.. hope this comment makes up for the previous short one.. lookin 4ward to the next part.. update soooooon..

Firstly this one did made up for d last one!! πŸ˜ƒ
Okay now I dont think i'll make Alekh -ve bcoz I didnt like him in remix's -ve char woh positive hi theek hai bt something mean abt him will hve to be there nhin to Naina dono mein se choose kaise karegi Raj ko!!!!Bt he wont b bad,for sure!!
Radio show like karne k liye THanxxx...Yaar mujhe to yaad bhi nhinmaine lastly kab suna tha radio bt dis was d only song I cudthink of. Bt Nxt one will b a boring one.
Aur RN ke excuse to fall in love I m badly confuse if I can count them as usual stuff or not. U decide or y dont u give me ur ideas of run of d mull stuff. i m still not too clear wid d concept of this fic so there is a lot of scope for changes if required.ur ideas mite just help me!!!
Originally posted by nisha1984

It's such a good story.
Please continue soon............

Thanxxx dear n welcome aboard...Hoping to see u after every update!!πŸ˜ƒ

EPISODE – 17

"Hello."

"Hello Raj. It's me, Naina."

"Naina... Kahan ho tum? Main kab se tumhare phone ka wait kar raha tha."

"Haan-haan... Naina Singh Ahluwalia reporting!"

"Kya report hai?"

"Bahut buri."

"Matlab... Oh my god... Tumnein kuch gadbad to nahin ki na?"

"Gadbad to tab karoongi jab kuch karoongi."

"What? Tum ho kahan?"

"Colonel Sahay ke ghar ke bahar."

"Bahar kya kar rahi ho? Go inside."

"Raj mujhe darr lag raha hai. Kuch problem ho gayi to?"

"Ismein darne jaisa kya hai?"

"Tumne hi to kaha tha ki Colonel Sahay bahut khadoos... I mean strict hain."

"Ah... Don't worry about that. Woh civilians pe goli nahin chalate."

"Wow Raj! What a relief!"

She was getting irritated while he was laughing.

"Okay okay... Relax! Dekho hamare is secret mission ki kamyaabi ab tumpe depend karti hai. You will have to convince Colonel Sahay at any cost. Warna sach mein bechare Navin ko shaadi se pehle divorce lena padega."

"Cut your PJs Raj. I am just not upto it."

"Whatever! You just go inside. I know you can do it."

"Tumne Maa-Baba se baat ki?"

"Nahin pehle tum Mrs. and Mr. Sahay se baat kar lo. Once they agree toh uncle aunty ko patana kaun sa mushkil kaam hai."

"But tab tak to shaam ho jaayegi and Bhaiyya will be home."

"No he won't be. Neetika ke favorite restaurant mein a table for two is ready."

"Very smart." She chuckled.

"Ab tum jaa ke Colonel Sahay ko apni smartness dikhao and patao."

"Raj I am still not sure about this."

"Not sure... Naina yeh saara idea kiska tha?"

"Silly me... Mera tha. But tumhein kya zaroorat thi maan jaane ki. And you know maine Alekh se bhi jhooth bola."'

"Ab yeh tumhara Alekh beech mein kahan se aaya."

"Woh to..."

"Naina just forget about him now and focus on your mission."

"Okay!"

"Good. Ab ander jao and keep me posted."

"Aye-Aye sir!!"

"All the best."

"Thanks. Uski mujhe sakht zaroorat hai. I will call you later. Bye."

"Bye."

Naina rang the doorbell with shivering hands. She was nervous. A man opened the door who looked like the servant. She was relieved that she didn't meet Colonel Sahay on the door or she might have probably run away. Deep down she was hoping, actually praying that Colonel Sahay is not home. Or better still, he should not be in town.

"Jee kinse milna hai aapko?" Servant asked her.

"Colonel Sahay se."

"Aap ander aaeye." He let her in. "Aap baitheye main bulata hoon."

She looked around the tastefully decorated hall. In a shelf there were trophies and medals put at the display. She was adoring them when someone called her from behind.

"Excuse me."

She froze as she heard the voice. It was a strong voice with loads of sophistication. It had to be Colonel Sahay. She turned and saw him standing there. He was a tall man with a good built. He was wearing a simple black trousers and light blue shirt. His appearance was very graceful and there was an aura of elegance and pride about him. Though he must have been around 60 years but he hardly looked 45 plus. But his face was stern. Neetika had told her that her father is a very strict man but has a very soft heart. She knew at his mere appearance into the scene what Neetika meant by him being a 'strict man'. But she was really hoping that she comes across his soft heart too.

"I don't think I know you young lady."

He said after giving her ample time time to speak but she had not spoken a single word yet and just now she realized that. Words were not coming out of her mouth. After a desperate attempt to force a courteous smile at her face and say hello she found herself failing miserably as only a stuttering Hello could manage to make a way out from her lips.

"H... he...hello Sir!"

"Hello. Who are you?"

"Naina... Naina Singh Ahluwalia... Niti's friend."

"Oh! You are Neetika's friend. Please be comfortable. Are you, by any chance, in army?"

"No sir."

"I thought so."

"Actually my brother is. He was with Niti at KMA. That's how I know her."

"But I talked to Niti last night and she didn't mention any of her friend visiting us here."

"Actually she herself doesn't know I am here."

"Okay. So what brings you here?"

She tried hard to speak but this time it was all the more difficult. Servant appeared in the hall with a glass of water and gave it to her. But as she moved her shivering hands to take the glass of water, it hit against the glass and it fell down on the floor. She got up quickly looking apologetic.

"I am extremely sorry sir."

"That's all right. But why are you so nervous?"

She looked back at him. She found herself at the loss of words. She felt herself going numb.

"Are you okay?"

"I hope so sir."

Colonel Sahay found that answer and her expressions really amusing. He could not understand what was wrong with her but this last answer brought a smile on his face.

Naina saw him smiling. Though she could not understand why he smiled, she felt better. With lots of difficulty she managed to smile back at him.

She could feel her courage coming back to her gradually. She sat back on the couch and tried to regain her composure. She had to talk to him. It was too late to retreat.

Hiii guys,
Here's d nxt part....Naina akele hi chali gayi..Raj was too busy u c!!Bt dont worry she'll be back in nxt part!!

Ne-ways i think I need some help. The story has scope for a few more radio shows bt mujhe soojh nhin raha hai wat shud Naina talk abt in those...so help me by suggesting a few topics dat she mite talk abt in d show...Main radio bilkul nhin sunti so there is no way I can get some help frm there besides yeh sab sochne mein its taking lot of time frm me....something i dont really hve.So rather than thionking over it i thot may b I shud use my time writing..so think on my behalf & suggest me....Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Thanxxx for ur luv n encouragement..
Luuuuv,
Sanya..
hey sanya

just read it

it is superb

the way uhave potriated Naina's reaction and also Raj's suport is amazing yaar

well i am waiting forthe next update
Cool part sanya...so naina can also be nervous...i thought she will make others nervous πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...plzz continue soon
ye naina kisi chiz se darti bhi hain,gr8.........update soon yaar its mindblowing.even i dont watch radioshows but they can discuss anything, related to govt,recent bombblasts,public issues or movies or ragging.n she can invite some special guests also like SRK n naina asking him questions related to CDI.
are yeh kya...writer sahiba ne R-N love station ko revisit kar bhi liya

lagata hai is baar zyada late nahi hui mainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›  isse zyada late hoti to shayad tere haathon mera murder nishchint tha sanya!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ne ways...coming to d fic....d chemistry of R-N rocks as usual.....n me loving alekh, neetika n navin too much......
n yes ab aapke bare me kya kahu.....u rock guddo n so is d fic....me so excited to visit R-N love staion once again......
Edited by mahek-e-gulab - 16 years ago
Originally posted by sanyamalhotra

Well action isnt d genre dis time bt its gonna hve some of it for sure...bt abhi nhin!!!BTW where were u during my entire last fic!!!!

Heyyy, soz but i had my exams, n ritye wen they finished i had to go to india, n i was livin wid m grandparents, so i didnt hav internet access n ive been travelling soooo much, right now im in thailand visitin my bro, n here finally i hav internet access, so ill finally be able to cum on indiaforums, but i will read ur ff, coz now ma holidays r on n i hav all da time in da world! loll

Edited by nehagupta_9 - 16 years ago