Fan Fictions

RN's Love Station Revisited...... C Pg-73 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 75

sanyamalhotra

Goldie

sanyamalhotra

Posted: 07 July 2007 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

***************CHAPTER-2*************** 

EPISODE 14

The doorbell was ringing. Infact someone was ringing it repeatedly and impatiently. He opened the door.

"Uff... Raj, door open karne mein koi itna time lagata hai kya?" Saying this Naina entered inside.

"Naina tum is waqt yahan kar kya rahi ho?"

"Kya kar rahi hoon matlab.... Tumse milne aayi hoon. And what do you mean by is time? Abhi time hi kya hua hai... it's just...."

"11 pm sharp." He finished her sentence.

"Theek hai... theek hai. Woh chodo and guess what?"

Saying this she sank into the sofa. She sat with her legs crossed over one side of the armrest and supported her back with the other side of armrest. Rajveer slapped her on her thighs and signaled her to sit properly.

"Raj tum kabhi kabhi itne khadoos kyun ho jaate ho?"

"Come to the point... Ab kya ho gaya?"

"Arrey haan! Dekha tumne to bhula hi diya."

"Maine?" He looked at her in surprise. But she was too much occupied with herself and was in no mood to notice his expressions.

"Haan tumne... Aur bhi koi hai kya yahan pe hum do ke alawa. But anyways aaj mera mood bahut acha hai so I don't mind."

"Woh to dikh hi raha hai but hua kya hai?"

She came and sat right next to him on sofa. Her face had a big grin and eyes were wide with excitement.

"I am in love!"

"What? Naina you are not well." Saying this he got up from the sofa. But she held his hand and pulled him back. Her expressions changed. She did look a bit confused and lost. After a moment's pause she said,

"I think thoda zyada ho gaya. Do you remember jab tum New Year vacation pe ghar aaye the and maine tumhein kaha tha ki my last crush was 3 years back and hunt for the next one is on.... I found him... finally!!"

Her voice had the same excitement again.

"Congratulations! Kaun hai woh bechara?"

"Bechara? What do you mean?"

"Nothing... Tumnein dinner kiya?"

"Toh main aur kahan se aa rahi hoon... a romantic candle light dinner with him!" She sighed. "Lekin tum mujhe kuch batane kahan de rahe ho."

"Oh really?"

"Haan really! Maine tumhein abhi tak uska naam bhi bataya... nahin na."

Saying this Naina again pulled Rajveer back on the sofa who was trying to get up.

He turned to her with a big smile.

"Naina.... It's so wonderful ki tumhein tumhara naya crush mil gaya... Congratualtions... Lekin ab agar tumhari permission ho to can I have my dinner. You see dinner se tum wapas aayi ho main nahin and I am really-really hungry."

His smile disappeared and his soft tone became sarcastic. But Naina was in no mood to understand sarcasm.

"Oh! Tumne abhi tak dinner nahin kiya?"

"NAHIN!! And I am starving!"

"Toh pehle batana tha na...waise kya banaya hai?"

"Tum agar mujhe thodi der ke liye chod do to main kuch bana bhi loonga. Waise why don't you do one thing..... Tum yahan aaram se baitho and think about that lovely romantic dinner of yours tab tak main kuch bana leta hoon. Okay."

"Lekin itni mehnat karne ki kya zaroorat hai. Kuch order kar lo na."

"Order?"

"Haan."

"Sure! So Naina Jee... Would you please be kind enough to tell me ki is city mein aap kaun sa restaurant own karti hain jo is time pe bhi open rehta hai aur mera order deliver kar dega?"

Naina made a very silly face. Suddenly her expressions changed and in a very dramatic style she answered.

"Hotel 24 X 7."

"Hmmm... Aur kahan hai yeh restaurant?"

"Right here in your Kitchen.... Sir! To bataaeye kya khana pasand karenge aap?"

He smiled and shook his head.

"Hmmm.... waiter... menu mein kya-kya hai?"

"Oye Helloo!! Waiter nahin Head Chef!"

"Then Miss Head chef... Before I start eating the furniture of this house, get me something quick. Anything that doesn't take too much time to be cooked. Now just hurry up!!"

"Stop ordering me around! Pehle please bolo!"

He stared at her getting a bit mad. Realizing that, Naina decided not to push him.

"Acha theek hai mat bolo... jaa rahi hoon!"

Naina went to the kitchen and hurriedly cooked pasta for him. Rajveer sat down on the dining table to take the meal. It looked delicious. He ate a little and looked back at her.

"Ek baat bataogi Naina... Tumhein namak se itna pyaar kyun hai. Kahin bhi kitna bhi daal deti ho."

"What? Namak zyada ho gaya? Oh My God!"

She took a bite to taste. It was just perfect. Rajveer was smiling.

"Bad joke Raj!" Saying this she lifted the water jug from the table and emptied all its water over his head.

"NAINA? WHAT IS THIS?" He yelled.

Naina laughed and ran away. Rajveer ran after her. Within a few minutes he caught her and forced her on the sofa.

"Ouch... Raj!! I am Sorry... I am sorry!!!" She said giggling like a small child.

He released her hands from his grip and sat next to her.

"Waise tunmne abhi tak us idiot ka naam nahin bataya."

She smiled and with dreamy eyes answered him.

"Alekh!"

Rajveer chuckled.

"Matlab you agree he is an idiot!"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......"

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RN's Love Station Revisited...... C Pg-73 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanyamalhotra

Goldie

sanyamalhotra

Posted: 07 July 2007 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Finally i m starting d fic...Bt lemme tell u in advance there will be very little of action, thrill & all dat & dat too somewhere towards d end!!! Alekh's char is too small.... RN Romance will come in a bit later aur shayad is bar in d end main in dono ki shaadi bhi kara hi doon!!!

So here we go!!

Luv,
Sanya..

-Divyaa-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Divyaa-

Posted: 08 July 2007 at 12:18am | IP Logged
hey too cool yar and maintain this font colour and size in the second age i sould not see it at all it wa s so light and small

sanyamalhotra

Goldie

sanyamalhotra

Posted: 08 July 2007 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyalrl

hey too cool yar and maintain this font colour and size in the second age i sould not see it at all it wa s so light and small

Thanxx dear!!Smile & I hve edited dat second page text!!!!!! Smile Smile Smile

Bluefalls

IF-Rockerz

Bluefalls

Posted: 08 July 2007 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Nice start Clap Clap .I did nt know u r in college.Then u r a bit elder than me Confused .Anyways for how many days r u going to update regularly?It will b fun to read an alekh-naina part. LOL

angelic eyes

IF-Sizzlerz

angelic eyes

Posted: 08 July 2007 at 1:51am | IP Logged
dats toooo cooll sanya!! so u hav started it soon!! m sooo glad u have!! was misin readin ur FF's yaar!! Embarrassed

*Rajeevian*

IF-Dazzler

*Rajeevian*

Posted: 08 July 2007 at 7:05am | IP Logged
its too cute yaar,cont soon.... n alekhs character is just for few epi gr8.

Edited by violence_peace - 08 July 2007 at 7:08am

yyyy

IF-Dazzler

yyyy

Posted: 08 July 2007 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap Nice part sanya...i thought this alekh is threat 2 our RN when i saw his intro LOL LOL it's a intersting twist........plzz continue soon and one request plzz dont write  romantic scene b/w AN ......i know i am little weird but cant helpConfused

Edited by yyyy - 08 July 2007 at 7:46am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top