Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanyamalhotra thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: yyyy

Nice part sanya...i thought this alekh is threat 2 our RN when i saw his intro it's a intersting twist........plzz continue soon and one request plzz dont write romantic scene b/w AN ......i know i am little weird but cant help

I cant really blame u for dat 😊...Nothing too romantic between AN will be there...AN track will be short lived!!& BTW gr88 guess.
sanyamalhotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: ami_princess

hey great part....ALEKH as naina's bf..cool

THanxxxxxxxxxxxxx....... Bechara Bittu kab tak Neelu ko jhelta so may be a small change wud be refreshing for him & may b for us as well.
sanyamalhotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: khnk_rox

hey sanya.. so i read this part.. i like the relnshp raj n naina share.. its so sweet.. but yeah alekh ka kya scene hai yaar.. is he like serious crush.. or only a crush crush.. waiting for the next part.. and a longer one too.. wat can i say.. i've become too greedy for ur stories..

I dont think I hve much loinger parts...Almost all d parts remain something around this length only... i.e. 900 words or a bit more.
Bt crush major ho ya minor kya fark padta hai...Pyaar to naina ka Raj hi hoga na!!!😉😉😉
sanyamalhotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: zuman

Just what I needed!!! I came back from my didi's wedding 4-5 hours back and I was crying!!! So I was searching for something that cud divert my mind and here it is!!!! I'm sooo happy…love station is my favorite ff…I'm sure I'll enjoy reading this too....waiting for the next part…update ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwww.... Actually I donno how to react to this. I mean I cant say too bad, I cant say so cuute bt dat was certainly very sweet & I m glad it cud make u smile!!!
yoginisahakari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey sanya

how u doing?
hearing from u after a long time

well your ff seem s interesting

Alekh and Naina lovers sounds cute

yaar RN jodi nahi hogi kya

pl reply

i am waiting eargly for my favourite writers Update

pl do it as soon as possible.

great FF

sanyamalhotra thumbnail

Originally posted by: yoginisahakari

hey sanya

how u doing?
hearing from u after a long time

well your ff seem s interesting

Alekh and Naina lovers sounds cute

yaar RN jodi nahi hogi kya

pl reply

i am waiting eargly for my favourite writers Update

pl do it as soon as possible.

great FF

Hey yogi!! I m fine!!Waise galat sawal..U shud hve asked ki love stry RN ki hai usmein Alekh is seeing naina..us bechare ka kya hoga 😉
RN has to come 2gthr anyways yaar!!!Tu uski tension mat le!!!I hve specified dis already ki Naina hve a crush on Alekh its not lOVE!!I m updating in 5 mins!!
Thanxxx for liking it!!! 😃
sanyamalhotra thumbnail

EPISODE – 15

Lost in their conversation they didn't even realize the time passing by swiftly. It was already 1 am.

"Oh My God!!! Raj time dekha hai tumne. I think I should rush back home. It's too late now."

"Then call up aunty and stay back."

"Naah... that's fine. I'll drive back home."

"As you wish."

As Rajveer and Naina stepped out of his apartment they saw the door across the corridor, right in front of them, open. That apartment belonged to Neetika. They saw Navin come out of the apartment with Neetika.

"Look who is here!" Rajveer said to Naina but in a higher pitch so as to draw Neetika and Navin's attention. Both Rajveer and Naina gave them a mischievous look. As they approached nearer, Naina started humming a song...

"Chup-chup ke chup-chup ke,

chori se chori,

Chup-chup ke... chup-chup ke re!!"

"Just stop humming that Naina. Main yahan kaam se aaya tha... Work related issues!"

"Oh! But yaar main bhi tumhare saath kaam karta hoon, next door rehta hoon... Phir tu mujhse kabhi yeh apne WORK related issues discuss kyun nahin karta."

"Woh isliye kyunki... Wait a minute!! I think we both don't owe you as much explanation as you two do. Tu yahan kya kar rahi hai? That too so late!"

"Main... ghar ja rahi hoon."

"Lekin yahan kar kya rahi thi.... Itni raat tak."

"Kuch nahin... Bas yun hi."

"Yun hi!!"

"Haan. Aap thode busy the na isliye maine socha jaa ke Raj ko bug karti hoon."

"Cut the crap Naina. What is it Raj?" Navin asked Rajveer who stood their smiling.

"Bata doon Naina?"

"Raaaajjjjjjjjjj...." She gave him a hard gaze threatening not to say anything.

"Waise don't you guys think raat ke ek baje batein karne ke liye corridor is the most inappropriate place." Neetika intervened.

"That's right! Come on in. Niti door lock kar ke yahin aa ja." Rajveer told her and gestured Navin and Naina to come inside.

"Tum dono chalo main abhi aata hoon." Navin stayed back.

"Haan-haan... kyun nahin Bhaiyya... take your own time." Before Navin could say anything she ran inside pulling Rajveer with her.

"Kya keh rahe the tum bahar?" Naina scolded Rajveer pulling him by his collar.

"Maine kahan kuch kaha!"

"Don't act smart. Marwaoge tum mujhe."

"Waise just in case you don't remember maine hi tumhein Navin aur Niti ke baare mein bataya tha... Without his permission!"

"So what? Yeh case different hai."

"Acha... kaise?"

"Woh aise ki..." Before she could complete Navin and Neetika entered.

Navin came to Naina and pulled her ears.

"Ab bol... kya bol rahi thi?"

"Ouch... Bhaiyya!!"

"Navin tu ise chod aur apni soch. Kab tak uncle aunty se chupayega Neetika ke baare mein and more importantly kyun?" Rajveer intervened separating the squabbling siblings.

"Yaar.... actually hum dono abhi yehi discuss kar rahe the."

"Ah! Your work related matter."

"Shut-up Raj!"

"Actually we were thinking...." Neetika stopped in between and looked at Navin. She wasn't sure she should continue or not.

"Thinking what? Continue Niti, Maa- Baba yahaan nahin hain."

Neetika slightly slapped on her back and continued.

"We were thinking about our marriage. But the thing is how do we tell that to our parents? None of our parents know about our relationship."

"Lekin batana to padega hi na." Rajveer said.

"Aur aap dono nahin bata sakte to main bata deti hoon."

"NAHIN." Navin shrieked and almost jumped out of his seat.

"Kyun?"

"Tu nahin Naina. Tune kuch gadbad kar di to shaadi se pehle humein divorce lena padega."

Naina started giggling.

"Chill Bhaiyya. Main sambhaal loongi. Aur phir problem hi kya hai? Niti ko to waise bhi Maa bahut like karti hain. Woh to aasani se maan jayengi."

"NO WAYS! We'll work out something but you stay out of this."

"Navin I think tu over react kar raha hai. Naina is right. Aunty likes Niti and if you also like her, then there is no reason, she should not agree for this alliance."

"Okay wait a minute. We don't think we have considered this thing that very seriously, nor are we in any kind of rush. So take it easy. I think we'll manage to do something." Neetika tried to avoid the topic and Navin also supported her.

"I think she is right. We haven't made up our mind fully on this matter. Jab final decision le lenge tab tum logo ko bata bhi denge aur zaroorat padi to help bhi le lenge. But till then forget about it."

"Okay." Naina wasn't actually very happy with this decision to postpone their wedding plans. She had really liked the idea of Neetika being her Bhabhi.

"But my question isn't still answered. Tu yahan kya kar rahi thi?" Navin was again back to square one.

"Oh come on Bhaiyya. Raj se milne aayi thi. I was busy with something isliye aane mein late ho gayi aur phir jaane mein bhi late ho gayi. Ab hum ghar chalein. Maine abhi tak kal ke show ke liye koi preparation bhi nahin ki hai."

"Yeah right. I think we should go. Good Night Raj. Goodnight Jaan."

Navin and Neetika left the room. Naina was about to step out behind them but Rajveer pulled her inside holding her by her arms.

"Kya hua?"

"Don't you think humein kuch karna chahiye?"

"Tum abhi tak soch hi rahe ho. Maine to kab ka soch bhi liya. In dono ke liye kuch to karna hi padega na!"

"Kya socha?"

"Abhi nahin. Ghar pahunch ke I'll call you up."

"Okay!"

"Bye."

"Bye. But ghar pahunchte hi do give me a call."

"For sure!"

sanyamalhotra thumbnail
THank u so much all of u for dat encouraging response..Alekh doesnt hve dat big a part tho I suppose he'll b around till d end in some of d parts... Not much of AN wud u come across.

Alekh's entry is due in d nxt update.& d first Radio show for dis fic also coming up nxt!!!!!

Luv,
Sanya..
yoginisahakari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey sanya

toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

great

aise ideas tume ate kahase hai yaar?
kya imagination hai same story tume kitni digfferently present ki hai

great

waiting for the next update

👏
KSG_qubool_hai thumbnail
nice part.. sorry kinda busy.. cant leave a long comment.. but i cant wait to know wat naina has cooked up in her head..