shrutishah thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
they showed kajal and samay weeding and in the background sound that once again kajal dulhan bani yeh waqt kya layega kajal ki zindagi maein and then while they show kajal and samay taking pheras someone comes and says thero and every one is shocked to see the person and especially kajal.(dont remember the dialogues properly sorry) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apocolyse thumbnail
hey thanx a million....i have a feelin it is kushal(sidharth).. but i wish it is my babe arjun(ejaz khan)!!!!!!!
amreen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks i just hope that kajol and samay don't get married
bas02 thumbnail
same, i don't want samay and kajal to get married. Arjun come back!!
TiN24 thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh MY GOD!!!! Thanks for the info! I missed last week's episode and will make sure I don't miss this friday's.
purabian% thumbnail

i tink its the pilice, telling them that arjun may be stil ALIVEE!!!!!!!!!

then cum sthe courtroom tamasha!!!!!!!!!with achint n dat guy from kahani gahr........👏

TiN24 thumbnail
i agree purabian! i think its too soon (for an ekta serial) to show arjun come back. It may be the police saying he's alive.
rabeeak2003 thumbnail
Thanks a lot! nooooo i don't want kajal and samay's wedding to take place!
mango thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
this is getting confusing now
xsonyxo thumbnail
waay confusing..if arjun is alive...he's coming back negative right? i think it'll either be kushal or the police..if it's kushal...there'll be a chase fight between him n samay...n if it's the police....well, then it's not good news right? want arjun to come back soon!! evn if is coming back in a negative role!