India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Very interesting turn (Page 2)

spike Senior Member
spike
spike

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 7:37am | IP Logged

It is a really boring turn..(sorry guys but i hate the character of armaan), n i think currently armaan is only feeling bad abt doing whatever to jojo, he still doens't love her, n i don't want him to love her...what will happen of mallika then?

i wish Purab were back to win jojo over..Cry

alveera Goldie
alveera
alveera

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 8:46am | IP Logged
well spike i miss purab too but he is goneCry btw nice name for jassi, jojo LOL 
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spike

It is a really boring turn..(sorry guys but i hate the character of armaan), n i think currently armaan is only feeling bad abt doing whatever to jojo, he still doens't love her, n i don't want him to love her...what will happen of mallika then?

I'm sorry Spite for your anguish.Inspite being a die hard Armaan fan I couldn't help being touched by your loyalty to Purab. Cheer up.Maybe next time we will have a serial based on Purab completely.......Big smile

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by HUMM

I feel the story will streach now and the make over will only be by jan 1 st or 2nd week!

Well Humm,they should stretch it a little further...........otherwise it would be a little weird if Jassi is shown running out of Gulmohar clutching the bag and running straight into a beauty salon still clutching the bag to get a makeover right awayLOL

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

I'm sorry Spite for your anguish.Inspite being a die hard Armaan fan I couldn't help being touched by your loyalty to Purab. Cheer up.Maybe next time we will have a serial based on Purab completely.......Big smile

now that minnie, i would die to see

btw spike any particular reason for realting jassi to jojo?... maybe cuz jassi acts like a 13 yr old child too?
Shalini_ms Groupbie
Shalini_ms
Shalini_ms

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Nothing against Purab personally. I still do not understand the rationale of bringing him to the show. I do not miss him at all.  May be I am the odd one out but I feel love is like that. You don't fall in love with someone just becasue he is the nicest person around.

It has to come from the heart.......!!! And Jassi gave hers away to Armaan a long time ago. And now it is Armaan who has done it and does not know it, or maybe he knows but does not know how to express it.

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
 No Shalini,you are not the only one.I too completely agree that one can hardly be discriminating when falling in love and seldom stop to think the rationale behind our feelings.........One just does not fall in love with someone just because he is the best candidate around........
adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 2:48pm | IP Logged

Yeah Shalini and Minnie, I agree...

There's no room for logic when love is involved....Your mind and heart may be at odds....We don't always fall in love with those we are supposed to fall in love with...

Go to top